1. Özener, O., Yüksek, L., Ergenç, A.T. and Özkan, M., "Effects of soybean biodiesel on a DI diesel engine performance, emission and combustion characteristics", Fuel, Vol. 115, (2014), 875-883. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.fuel.2012.10.081).
2. Agarwal, A.K., Park, S., Dhar, A., Lee, C.S., Park, S., Gupta, T. and Gupta, N.K., "Review of experimental and computational studies on spray, combustion, performance, and emission characteristics of biodiesel fueled engines", Journal of Energy Resources Technology, Vol. 140, (2018), 120801-120830. (https://doi.org/10.1115/1.4040584).
3. Patel, C., Hwang, J., Chandra, K., Agarwal, R.A., Bae, C., Gupta, T. and Agarwal, A.K., "In-cylinder spray and combustion investigations in a heavy-duty optical engine fueled with waste cooking oil, Jatropha, and Karanja biodiesels", Journal of Energy Resources Technology, Vol. 141, (2018), 012201-012212. (https://doi.org/10.1115/1.4040579).
4. Efe, Ş., Akif Ceviz, M.A. and Temur, H., "Comparative engine characteristics of biodiesels from hazelnut, corn, soybean, canola and sunflower oils on DI diesel engine", Renewable Energy, Vol. 119, (2018), 142-151. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.renene.2017.12.011).
5. Seraç, M.R., Aydın, S., Yılmaz, A. and Şevik, S., "Evaluation of comparative combustion, performance, and emission of soybean-based alternative biodiesel fuel blends in a CI engine", Renewable Energy, (2019), In Press. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.renene.2019.10.090).
6. Ramalingam, S., Rajendran, S., Ganesan, P. and Govindasamy, M., "Effect of operating parameters and antioxidant additives with biodiesels to improve the performance and reducing the emissions in a compression ignition engine–A review", Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Vol. 81, (2018), 775-788. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.rser.2017.08.026).
7. Cican, G., Plesu, V., Deaconu, M., Toma, A. and Cretu, M., "Performances and emissions evaluation of a microturbojet engine running on biodiesel blends", Journal of Energy Resources Technology, Vol. 141, (2019), 072003-072014. (https://doi.org/10.1115/1.4042718).
8. Lee, J. and Bae, C., "Application of JP-8 in a heavy duty diesel engine", Fuel, Vol. 90, (2011), 1762-1770. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.fuel.2011.01.032).
9. Lee, J., Oh, H. and Bae, C., "Combustion process of JP-8 and fossil diesel fuel in a heavy duty diesel engine using two-color thermometry", Fuel, Vol. 102, (2012), 264-273. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.fuel.2012.07.029).
10. Lee, J., Lee, J., Chu, S., Choi, H. and Min, K., "Emission reduction potential in a light-duty diesel engine fueled by JP-8", Energy, Vol. 89, (2015), 92-99. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.energy.2015.07.060).
11. Pickett, L. and Hoogterp, L., "Fundamental spray and combustion measurements of JP-8 at diesel conditions", SAE International Journal of Commercial Vehicles, Vol. 1, No. 1, (2009), 108-118. (https://doi.org/10.4271/2008-01-1083).
12. Korres, D.M., Karonis, D., Lois, E., Linck, M.B. and Gupta, A.K., "Aviation fuel JP-5 and biodiesel on a diesel engine", Fuel, Vol. 7, (2008), 70-78. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.fuel.2007.04.004).
13. Kouremenos, D.A., Rakopoulos, C.D. and Hountalas, D.T., "Experimental investigation of the performance and exhaust emissions of a swirl chamber diesel engine using JP‐8 aviation fuel", International Journal of Energy Research, Vol. 21, (1998), 1173-1185. (https://doi.org/10.1002/(SICI)1099-114X(19971010)21:123.0.CO;2-%23).
14. Arkoudeas, P., Kalligeros, S., Zannikos, F., Anastopoulos, G., Karonis, D., Korres, D. and Lois, E., "Study of using JP-8 aviation fuel and biodiesel in CI engines", Energy Conversion and Management, Vol. 44, (2003), 1013-1025. (https://doi.org/10.1016/S0196-8904(02)00112-7).
15. Papagiannakis, R., Kotsiopoulos, P., Hountalas, D. and Yfantis, E., "Single fuel research program comparative results of the use of JP-8 aviation fuel versus diesel fuel on a direct injection and indirect injection diesel engine", SAE Technical Paper, Vol. 2006, No. 01, (2006), 1673-1688. (https://doi.org/10.4271/2006-01-1673).
16. Gowdagiri, S., Cesari, X.M., Huang, M. and Oehlschlaeger, M.A., "A diesel engine study of conventional and alternative diesel and jet fuels: Ignition and emissions characteristics", Fuel, Vol. 136, (2014), 253-260. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.fuel.2014.07.056).
17. Roy, M.M., Wang, W. and Alawi, M., "Performance and emissions of a diesel engine fueled by biodiesel-diesel, biodiesel-diesel-additive and kerosene-biodiesel blends", Energy Conversion and Management, Vol. 84, (2014), 164-173. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.enconman.2014.04.033).
18. Labeckas, G. and Slavinskas, S., "Combustion phenomenon, performance and emissions of a diesel engine with aviation turbine JP-8 fuel and rapeseed biodiesel blends", Energy Conversion and Management, Vol. 105, (2015), 216-229. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.enconman.2015.07.065).
19. Bhowmik, S., Panua, R., Debroy, D. and Paul, A., "Artificial neural network prediction of diesel engine performance and emission fueled with diesel-kerosene-ethanol blends: A fuzzy-based optimization", Journal of Energy Resources Technology, Vol. 139, (2017), 042201-042210. (https://doi.org/10.1115/1.4035886).
20. Montgomery, D.C., Design and analysis of experiments, John Wiley & Sons, (2008).
21. Little, T.M. and Hills, F.J., Agricultural experimentation: Design and analysis, John Wiley & Sons, (1978).
22. Karabektas, M., "The effects of turbocharger on the performance and exhaust emissions of a diesel engine fuelled with biodiesel", Renewable Energy, Vol. 34, (2009), 989-993. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.renene.2008.08.010).
23. Utlu, Z. and Koçak, M.S., "The effect of biodiesel fuel obtained from waste frying oil on direct injection diesel engine performance and exhaust emissions", Renewable Energy, Vol. 33, (2008), 1936-1941. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.renene.2007.10.006).
24. Shirneshan, A., Samani, B.H. and Ghobadian, B., "Optimization of biodiesel percentage in fuel mixture and engine operating conditions for diesel engine performance and emission characteristics by Artificial Bees Colony Algorithm", Fuel, Vol. 184, (2016), 518-526. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.fuel.2016.06.117).
25. Aydin, H. and Bayindir, H., "Performance and emission analysis of cottonseed oil methyl ester in a diesel engine", Renewable Energy, Vol. 35, (2010), 588-592. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.renene.2009.08.009).
26. Canakci, M., Ozsezen, A.N., Arcaklioglu, E. and Erdil, A., "Prediction of performance and exhaust emissions of a diesel engine fueled with biodiesel produced from waste frying palm oil", Expert Systems with Applications, Vol. 36, (2009), 9268-9280. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.eswa.2008.12.005).
27. Lin, B., Huang, J. and Huang, D., "Experimental study of the effects of vegetable oil methyl ester on DI diesel engine performance characteristics and pollutant emissions", Fuel, Vol. 88, (2009), 1779-1785. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.fuel.2009.04.006).
28. Usta, N., "An experimental study on performance and exhaust emissions of a diesel engine fuelled with tobacco seed oil methyl ester", Energy Conversion and Management, Vol. 46, (2005), 2373-2386. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.enconman.2004.12.002).
29. Spadaccini, L.J., "Autoignition characteristics of hydrocarbon fuels at elevated temperatures and pressures", Journal of Engineering for Power, Vol. 99, (1977), 83-87. (https://doi.org/10.1115/1.3446256).
30. Spadaccini, L.J. and Tevelde, J.A., "Autoignition characteristics of aircraft-type fuels", Combustion and Flame, Vol. 46, (1982), 283-300. (https://doi.org/10.1016/0010-2180(82)90022-0).
31. Tan, P., Hu, Z., Lou, D. and Li, Z., "Exhaust emissions from a light-duty diesel engine with Jatropha biodiesel fuel", Energy, Vol. 39, (2012), 356-362. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.energy.2012.01.002).
32. Ramadhas, A., Muraleedharan, C. and Jayaraj, S., "Performance and emission evaluation of a diesel engine fueled with methyl esters of rubber seed oil", Renewable Energy, Vol. 30, (2005), 1789-1800. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.renene.2005.01.009).
33. Ozsezen, A.N., Canakci, M., Turkcan, A. and Sayin, C., "Performance and combustion characteristics of a DI diesel engine fueled with waste palm oil and canola oil methyl esters", Fuel, Vol. 88, (2009), 629-636. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.fuel.2008.09.023).
34. Kim, H. and Choi, B., "The effect of biodiesel and bioethanol blended diesel fuel on nanoparticles and exhaust emissions from CRDI diesel engine", Renewable Energy, Vol. 35, (2010), 157-163. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.renene.2009.04.008).
35. Shirneshan, A., Almassi, M., Ghobadian, B. and Najafi, G., "Investigating the effects of biodiesel from waste cooking oil and engine operating conditions on the diesel engine performance by response surface methodology", Iranian Journal of Science and Technology Transactions of Mechanical Engineering, Vol. 38, (2014), 289-301. (https://doi.org/DOI: 10.22099/ijstm.2014.2496).
36. Nedayali, A. and Shirneshan, A., "Experimental study of the effects of biodiesel on the performance of a diesel power generator", Energy & Environment, Vol. 27, (2016), 553-565. (https://doi.org/10.1177/0958305X15627550).
37. Mistri, G.K., Aggarwal, S.K., Longman, D. and Agarwal, A.K., "Performance and emission investigations of Jatropha and Karanja biodiesels in a single-cylinder compression-ignition engine using endoscopic imaging", Journal of Energy Resources Technology, Vol. 138, (2015), 011202-011214. (https://doi.org/10.1115/1.4031317).
38. Song, J. and Zhang, C., "An experimental study on the performance and exhaust emissions of a diesel engine fuelled with soybean oil methyl ester", Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, Part D: Journal of Automobile Engineering, Vol. 222, (2008), 2487-2496. (https://doi.org/10.1243/09544070JAUTO932).
39. Blazowski, W.S., The impact of JP-4/JP-8 conversion on aircraft engine exhaust emissions, AFAPL-TR-76-20, Air Force Aero Propulsion Laboratory, (1976).
40. Buyukkaya, E., "Effects of biodiesel on a DI diesel engine performance, emission and combustion characteristics", Fuel, Vol. 89, (2010), 3099-3105. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.fuel.2010.05.034).
41. Godiganur, S., Suryanarayana Murthy, C. and Reddy, R.P., "Performance and emission characteristics of a Kirloskar HA394 diesel engine operated on fish oil methyl esters",. Renewable Energy, Vol. 35, (2010), 355-359. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.renene.2009.07.007).