1. Application of non-conventional renewable energy sources, Bureau of Energy Efficiency, p 147.
2. World Energy Council, World Energy Resources Report, (2016), p 3.
3. Zicmane, I., Mahnitko, A., Kovalenko, S., Georgiev, G. and Kim, D., "Algorithmization in the task of optimization of cascade hydro power plants", Proceedings of 2017 IEEE Manchester PowerTech, Manchester, UK, (2017), 1-6. (DOI: 10.1109 / PTC.2017.7980989).
4. Feng, Z.K., Liu, S., Jiang, Z.Q., Luo, B. and Miao, S.M., "Multi-objective operation of cascade hydropower reservoirs using TOPSIS and gravitational search algorithm with opposition learning and mutation", Water, Vol. 11, No. 10, (2019), 2040. (DOI: 10.3390/w11102040).
5. Zhang, Y., You, J., Ji, C. and Wu, J., "Short-term operation optimization of cascade hydropower reservoirs with linear functional analysis", Proceedings of International Conference on Geo-Spatial Knowledge and Intelligence, Springer, Singapore, (2017), 107-116.
6. Cuvelier, T., Archambeau, P., Dewals, B. and Louveaux, Q., "Comparison between robust and stochastic optimisation for long-term reservoir management under uncertainty", Water Resources Management, Vol. 32, No. 5, (2018), 1599-1614.
7. Marko, V., "Value of stochasticity in hydropower planning optimization", Master Thesis, XR-EE-ES 2012:008, (2012).
8. Technical report, "Advanced algorithms for hydropower optimization", U.S. Department of the Interior, Bureau of Reclamation, Technical Service Center, Denver, Colorado, (2012), S&T-2011-486, (2011).
9. Chang, G.W., Aganagic, M., Waight, J.G., Medina, J., Burton, T., Reeves, S. and Christoforidis, M., "Experiences with mixed integer linear programming based approaches on short-term hydro scheduling", IEEE Transactions on Power Systems, Vol. 16, No. 4, (2001), 743-749. (DOI: 10.1109/59.962421).
10. Belsnes, M.M., Wolfgang, O., Follestad, T. and Aasgard, E.K., "Applying successive linear programming for stochastic short-term hydropower optimization", Electric Power Systems Research, Vol. 130, (2016), 167-180. (DOI: 10.1016/j.epsr.2015.08.020).
11. Grygier, J.C. and Stedinger, J.R., "Algorithms for optimizing hydropower system operation", Water Resources Research, Vol. 21, No. 1, (1985), 1-10. (DOI: 10.1029/WR021i001p00001).
12. Arunkumar, R. and Jothiprakash, V., "Optimal reservoir operation for hydropower generation using non-linear programming model", Journal of The Institution of Engineers (India): Series A, Vol. 93, No. 2, (2012), 111-120. (ISSN: 2250-2149, (Print) 2250-2157 (Online)).
13. Feng, Z.K., Niu, W.J., Cheng, C.T. and Wu, X.Y., "Optimization of hydropower system operation by uniform dynamic programming for dimensionality reduction", Energy, Vol. 134, (2017), 718-730. (DOI: 10.1016/j.energy.2017.06.062).
14. Al-Aqeeli, Y.H., Lee, T.S. and Aziz, S.A., "Enhanced genetic algorithm optimization model for a single reservoir operation based on hydropower generation: Case study of Mosul reservoir, northern Iraq", SpringerPlus, Vol. 5, No. 1, (2016), 797. (DOI: 10.1186/s40064-016-2372-5).
15. Rai, R. and Nagasaka, K., "Modeling and development of run-of-river cascade hydropower plants in Nepal", Journal of Clean Energy Technologies, Vol. 5, No. 6, (2017), 469-474. (DOI: 10.18178/JOCET.2017.5.6.418).
16. Li, S., Li, Y. and Zhao, D., "Study on optimal operation of cascade hydropower stations under complex constraints", Journal of Residuals Science & Technology, Vol. 13, No. 6, DEStech Publications Inc., (2016). (Doi: 10.12783/issn.1544-8053/13/6/58).
17. Wolf, A.J. and Lindber, P.O., " Optimal short-term operation of a cascade of hydropower Stations", Transactions on Ecology and the Environment, Vol. 12, WIT Press, (1996). (ISSN 1743-3541).
18. Statistical data from Nordpool spot, (www.nordpoolspot.com).
19. Masters, T., Practical neural network recipes in C++, Morgan Kaufmann, (1993).
20. Xi, E., Guan, X. and Li, R., "Scheduling hydrothermal power systems with cascaded and head-dependent reservoirs", IEEE Transactions on Power Systems, Vol. 14, No. 3, (1999), 1127-1132. (DOI: 10.1109/59.780941).
21. Guan, X., Svoboda, A. and Li, C.A., "Scheduling hydro power systems with restricted operating zones and discharge ramping constraints", IEEE Transactions on Power Systems, Vol. 14, No. 1, (1999), 126-131. (DOI: 10.1109/59.744500).
22. Conejo, A.J., Arroyo, J.M., Contreras, J. and Villamor, F.A., "Self-scheduling of a hydro producer in a pool-based electricity market", IEEE Transactions on Power Systems, Vol. 17, No. 4, (2002), 1265-1272. (DOI: 10.1109/TPWRS.2002.804951).
23. Coban, H.H., "Optimization techniques in short and long-term power production at small hydropower plants", Ph.D. Thesis, (2016).
24. Renewable energy technologies: Cost analysis series, Hydropower, Volume 1: Power sector, Issue 3/5, International Renewable Energy Agency(IRENA), (2012).
25. Yaşar, M., Baykan, N.O. and Bulbul, A., "Akişaşagisina Birakilmasi Gerekli Debi Yaklasimlari", Proceedings of II. Su Yapıları Sempozyumu, 16-18 Eylül 2011, Diyarbakır, (2011), 211-218.
26. Karakoyun, Y. and Yumurtaci, Z., "Hidroelektrik Santral Projelerinde Çevresel Akis Miktarinin ve Çevresel Etkinin Değerlendirmesi", Tesisat Mühendisliği Dergisi, (Kasim/Aralik, 2013), 1-16.
27. Datasheet of turbine, generator and transformer of Posof HPP and Merekler HPP.
28. Gullhamn, E., "Control of water content and retention in hydropower plant cascades", Master Thesis, IR-RT-EX-0410, Stockholm, Sweden, (2004).
29. Hamann, A. and Hug, G., "Real-time optimization of a hydropower cascade using a linear modeling approach", Proceedings of 2014 Power Systems Computation Conference, IEEE, (2014), 1-7. (DOI: 10.1109/PSCC.2014.7038354).
30. Apostolopoulou, D. and McCulloch, M., "Cascade hydroelectric power system model and its application to an optimal dispatch design", Proceedings of IREP’2017-10th Bulk Power Systems Dynamics and Control Symposium, Espinho, Portugal, (2017).