1. Ebel, R.E., Croissant, M.P., Masih, J.R., Calder, K.E. and Raju, G.G., "International energy outlook: US department of energy", Washington Quarterly, Vol. 19, No. 4, (1996), 70-99. (https://doi.org/10.1080/ 01636609609550217).
2. Pearson, R.J. and Turner, J.W.G., "The role of alternative and renewable liquid fuels in environmentally sustainable transport", In Alternative fuels and advanced vehicle technologies for improved environmental performance: Towards zero carbon transportation, Folkson, R. edition, Woodhead Publishing Ltd., Cambridge, U.K., (2014), 19-51. (https://doi.org/10.1533/9780857097422.1.19).
3. Tickell, J. and Tickell, K., "From the fryer to the fuel tank: The complete guide to using vegetable oil as an alternative fuel", Biodiesel America, (2003).
4. Nemecek, T., Kägi, T. and Blaser, S., "Life cycle inventories of agricultural production systems", Final report, ecoinvent data v2.0, No 15, (2007).
5. Rajaeifar, M.A., Ghobadian, B., Heidari, M.D. and Fayyazi, E., "Energy consumption and greenhouse gas emissions of biodiesel production from rapeseed in Iran", Journal of Renewable and Sustainable Energy, Vol. 5, No. 6, (2013), 063134. (https://doi.org/10.1063/1.4854596).
6. Murugesan, A., Umarani, C., Subramanian, R. and Nedunchezhian, N., "Bio-diesel as an alternative fuel for diesel engines— A review", Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Vol. 13, No. 3, (2009), 653-662. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.rser.2007.10.007).
7. Hosseinpour, S., Aghbashlo, M., Tabatabaei, M. and Khalife, E., "Exact estimation of biodiesel cetane number (CN) from its fatty acid methyl esters (FAMEs) profile using partial least square (PLS) adapted by artificial neural network (ANN)", Energy Conversion and Management, Vol. 124, (2016), 389-398. (https://doi.org/ 10.1016/j.enconman.2016.07.027).
8. Miraboutalebi, S.M., Kazemi, P. and Bahrami, P., "Fatty acid methyl ester (FAME) composition used for estimation of biodiesel cetane number employing random forest and artificial neural networks: A new approach", Fuel, Vol. 166, (2016), 143-151. (https://doi.org/ 10.1016/j.fuel.2015.10.118).
9. Sales, E.A., Ghirardi, M.L. and Jorquera, O., "Subcritical ethylic biodiesel production from wet animal fat and vegetable oils: A net energy ratio analysis", Energy Conversion and Management, Vol. 141, (2017), 216-223. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.enconman.2016.08.015).
10. Ji, J., Wang, J., Li, Y., Yu, Y. and Xu, Z., "Preparation of biodiesel with the help of ultrasonic and hydrodynamic cavitation", Ultrasonics, Vol. 44, (2006), e411-e414. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ultras.2006.05.020).
11. Proskuryakova, L. and Kovalev, A., "Measuring energy efficiency: Is energy intensity a good evidence base?", Applied Energy, Vol. 138, (2015), 450-459. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.apenergy.2014.10.060).
12. Tsatsaronis, G. and Morosuk, T., "A general exergy-based method for combining a cost analysis with an environmental impact analysis, Part I: Theoretical development", Proceedings of ASME 2008 International Mechanical Engineering Congress and Exposition, American Society of Mechanical Engineers Digital Collection, (2008). (https://doi.org/ 10.1115/IMECE2008-67218).
13. Valero, A., Serra, L. and Uche, J., "Fundamentals of exergy cost accounting and thermoeconomics, Part I: Theory", Journal of Energy Resources Technology, Vol. 128, No. 1, (2006), 1-8. (https://doi.org/ 10.1115/1.2134732).
14. Ozkan, B., Akcaoz, H. and Fert, C., "Energy input–output analysis in Turkish agriculture", Renewable Energy, Vol. 29, No. 1, (2004), 39-51. (https://doi.org/10.1016/S0960-1481(03)00135-6).
15. Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO), Fishery Statistical Collections, Global Capture Production, Recuperado em. 9, (2018a).
16. Schnepf, R.D., "Energy use in agriculture: Background and issues", Congressional Information Service, Library of Congress, (2004).
17. Hou, Z. and Zheng, D., "Solar utility and renewability evaluation for biodiesel production process", Applied Thermal Engineering, Vol. 29, No. 14-15, (2009), 3169-3174. (https://doi.org/10.1016/ j.applthermaleng.2009.04.020).
18. Jaimes, W., Acevedo, P. and Kafarov, V., "Exergy analysis of palm oil biodiesel production", Chemical Engineering Journal, Vol. 21, (2010), 1345-1350. (https://doi.org/10.3303/CET1021225).
19. Ofori-Boateng, C., Keat, T.L. and JitKang, L., "Feasibility study of microalgal and jatropha biodiesel production plants: Exergy analysis approach", Applied Thermal Engineering, Vol. 36, (2012), 141-151. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.applthermaleng.2011.12.010).
20. Font de Mora, E., Torres, C. and Valero, A., "Thermoeconomic analysis of biodiesel production from used cooking oils", Sustainability, Vol. 7, No. 5, (2015), 6321-6335. (https://doi.org/10.3390/su7056321).
21. Eggleston, S., Buendia, L., Miwa, K., Ngara, T. and Tanabe, K., "2006 IPCC guidelines for national greenhouse gas inventories", Vol. 5, (2006), Institute for Global Environmental Strategies, Hayama, Japan.
22. Yildizhan, H., "Energy, exergy utilization and CO2 emission of strawberry production in greenhouse and open field", Energy, Vol. 143, (2018), 417-423. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.energy.2017.10.139).
23. Antonova, Z.A., Krouk, V.S., Pilyuk, Y.E., Maksimuk, Y.V., Karpushenkava, L.S. and Krivova, M.G., "Exergy analysis of canola-based biodiesel production in Belarus", Fuel Processing Technology, Vol. 138, (2015), 397-403. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.fuproc.2015.05.005).
24. Ortiz-Cañavate, J. and Hernanz, J., Energy analysis and saving, CIGR handbook of agricultural engineering, Vol. 5, (1999), 13-42. (doi:10.13031/2013.36412).
25. Pishgar-Komleh, S.H., Omid, M. and Heidari, M.D., "On the study of energy use and GHG (greenhouse gas) emissions in greenhouse cucumber production in Yazd province", Energy, Vol. 59, (2013), 63-71. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.energy.2013.07.037).
26. Kitani, O. and Jungbluth, T., Energy and biomass engineering, CIGR handbook of agricultural engineering, Vol. 5, (1999), 330. (doi:10.13031/2013.36411).
27. Singh, G., Singh, S. and Singh, J., "Optimization of energy inputs for wheat crop in Punjab", Energy Conversion and Management, Vol. 45, No. 3, (2004), 453-465. (https://doi.org/10.1016/S0196-8904(03)00155-9).
28. Mousavi-Avval, S.H., Rafiee, S., Jafari, A. and Mohammadi, A., "Improving energy use efficiency of canola production using data envelopment analysis (DEA) approach", Energy, Vol. 36, No. 5, (2011), 2765-2772. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.energy.2011.02.016).
29. De Souza, S.P., Pacca, S., Turrade Ávila, M. and Borges, J.L.B., "Greenhouse gas emissions and energy balance of palm oil biofuel", Renewable Energy, Vol. 35, No. 11, (2010), 2552-2561. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.renene.2010.03.028).
30. Mohammadshirazi, A., Akram, A., Rafiee, S., Mousavi-Avval, S.H. and Bagheri Kalhor, E., "An analysis of energy use and relation between energy inputs and yield in tangerine production", Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Vol. 16, No. 7, (2012), 4515-4521. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.rser.2012.04.047).
31. Krohn, B.J. and Fripp, M., "A life cycle assessment of biodiesel derived from the “niche filling” energy crop camelina in the USA", Applied Energy, Vol. 92, (2012), 92-98. (https://doi.org/10.1016/ j.apenergy.2011.10.025).
32. Hosseinzadeh Samani, B., Khoshtaghaza, M.H., Minaee, S. and Abbasi, S., "Modeling the simultaneous effects of microwave and ultrasound treatments on sour cherry juice using response surface methodology", Journal of Agricultural Science and Technology, Vol. 17, No. 4, (2015), 837-846.
33. Shirneshan, A., Almassi, M., Ghobadian, B., Borghei, A.M. and Najafi, G.H., "Response surface methodology (RSM) based optimization of biodiesel-diesel blends and investigation of their effects on diesel engine operating conditions and emission characteristics", Environmental Engineering & Management Journal (EEMJ), Vol. 15, No. 12, (2016), 2771-2780.
34. Lal, R., "Carbon emission from farm operations", Environment International, Vol. 30, No. 7, (2004), 981-990. (https://doi.org/10.1016/ j.envint.2004.03.005).
35. Casey, J. and Holden, N., "Analysis of greenhouse gas emissions from the average Irish milk production system", Agricultural Systems, Vol. 86, No. 1, (2005), 97-114. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.agsy.2004.09.006).
36. Bagherpour, H., Ghobadian, B., Tavakoli Hashjin, T., Mohammadi, A., Feyz Elahnezhad, M. and Zenouzi, A., "Optimizing effective parameters in biodiesel fuel production using trans-estrification method", Iranian Journal of Biosystems Engineering (Iranian Journal of Agricultural Sciences), Vol. 41, No. 1, (2010), 37-43.
37. Hingu, S.M., Gogate, P.R. and Rathod, V.K., "Synthesis of biodiesel from waste cooking oil using sonochemical reactors", Ultrasonics Sonochemistry, Vol. 17, No. 5, (2010), 827-832. (https://doi.org/ 10.1016/j.ultsonch.2010.02.010).
38. Kashyap, S.S., Gogate, P.R. and Joshi, S.M., "Ultrasound assisted synthesis of biodiesel from karanja oil by interesterification: Intensification studies and optimization using RSM", Ultrasonics Sonochemistry, Vol. 50, (2019), 36-45. (https://doi.org/10.1016/ j.ultsonch.2018.08.019).
39. Nemecek, T., Dubois, D., Huguenin-Elie, O. and Gaillard, G., "Life cycle assessment of Swiss farming systems: I. Integrated and organic farming", Agricultural Systems, Vol. 104, No. 3, (2011), 217-232. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.agsy.2010.10.002).