1. Asadpour, A.A. and Eskruchi, E., "Investigation of the relationship between foreign direct investment, clean energy, trade openness, economic growth with energy demand in Iran", Quarterly Journal of Government Management, Vol. 4, No. 9-10, (2013), 16-22. (http://noo.rs/vsZ0d).
2. Asghari, M. and Nazar Rafsanjani Pour, S., "The effect of foreign direct investment on environmental quality of selected countries", Quarterly Journal of Economic Development Research, No. 9, (2013), 1-30. (http://noo.rs/KEvPp).
3. Barghi, O., Mohammad Mahdi, F.F. and Zhende Khatibi, S., "The effect of factory production and foreign direct investment on CO2 emission in D8 countries", Quarterly Journal of Economic Modelling, Vol. 6, No. 4, (2012), 93-109. (magiran.com/p1131949).
4. Beck, T. and Levine, R., "Industry growth and capital allocation: Does having a market-or bank-based system matter?", Journal of Financial Economics
, Vol. 64, (2002), 147-180. (https://doi.org/10.1016/S0304-405X(02)00074-0
5. Ben, J.M., Youssef, S.B. and Apergis, P., "The dynamic linkage between renewable energy, tourism, CO2
emissions, economic growth, foreign direct investment and trade", Latin American Economic Review
, Vol. 28, No. 2, (2019), 2182-2195. (https://doi.org/ 10.1186/s40503-019-0063-7).
6. Bornesztein, E., Gregorio, J. and De Lee, J.W., "How does foreign direct investment effect economic growth?", Journal of International Economics
, Vol. 45, No. 1, (1998), 115-135. (https://doi.org/10.1016/S0022-1996(97)00033-0
8. Brown, J.R., Fazzari, S.M. and Petersen, B.C., "Financing innovation and growth: Cash flow, external equity, and the 1990s R&D boom", The Journal of Finance
, Vol. 64, No. 1, (2009), 151-185. (https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1540-6261.2008.01431.x
9. Brunnschweiler, C.N., "Finance for renewable energy: An empirical analysis of developing and transition economies", Environment and Development Economics
, Vol. 15, (2010), 241-274. (https://doi.org/10.1017/S1355770X1000001X
11. Chor, F.T. and Bee, W.T., "The impact of energy consumption, income and foreign direct investment on carbon dioxide emissions in Vietnam", Energy Economics, Vol. 79, (2015), 447-454. (https://doi.org/ 10.1016/j.energy.2014.11.033).
12. Coban, S. and Topcu, M., "The nexus between financial development and energy consumption in the EU: A dynamic panel data analysis", Energy Economics, Vol. 39, (2015), 81-88. (https://doi.org/ 10.1016/j.eneco.2013.04.001).
13. Costantini, V. and Martini, C., "The causality between energy consumption and economic growth: A multi-sectoral analysis using nonstationary cointegrated panel data", Energy Economics
, Vol. 32, (2010), 591-603. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.eneco.2009.09.013
15. Ebrahimi, M. and Ebrahimi Al Morad, M., "Development of financial markets and energy consumption in D8 countries", Quarterly Journal of Economic Policies, Vol. 20, No. 61, (2019), 159-174. (http://noo.rs/biO5Q).
16. International Energy Statistics, U.S. Energy Information Administartion (EIA), (2015).
17. Farazmand, H., KamranPour, S. and Ghorban Nezhad, M., "The relationship between financial development, economic growth and energy consumption in Iran, Toda-Yamamuto and Bond test", Quarterly Journal of Economics (Former Economics Investigations), Vol. 10, No. 1, (2015), 33-58. (http://noo.rs/PB0wi).
18. Fotros, M.H., Aghazadeh, A. and Jebraeeli, S., "Investigation of the effect of renewable and non-renewable energies consumption on economic growth of selected developing countries (including Iran)", Quarterly Journal of Energy Economics Studies
, Vol. 9, No. 32, (2012), 51-72. (https://doi.org/10.22055/JQE.2013.12284
19. Ghazouani, T., "Re-examining the foreign direct investment, renewable energy consumption and economic growth nexus: Evidence from a new bootstrap ARDL test for cointegration, MIPRA 89975", (2018), 1-27. (https://mpra.ub.uni-muenchen.de/id/eprint/89975
20. Gomez. M. and Jose, R.C., "Energy consumption and financial development in NAFTA countries, 1971-2015", Economic and Business Research Institute
, Vol. 9, No. 2, (2019), 302-314. (https://doi.org/10.3390/app9020302
22. Hasiao-Tien, P. and Chung-Ming, T., "Multivariate granger causality between CO2 emission, energy consumption, FDI (foreign direct investment) and GDP (gross domestic product): Evidence from a panel of BRIC (Brazil, Russian Federation, India, and China)", Countries Energy Policy, Vol. 36, (2011), 685-693. (https://doi.org/ 10.1016/j.energy.2010.09.041).
23. Hsu, P.H., Tian, X. and Xu, Y., "Financial development and innovation: Cross-country evidence", Journal of Financial Economics
, Vol. 112, No. 1, (2014), 116-135. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jfineco.2013.12.002
25. Kakar, K., Khilji, B. and Khan, M., "Financial development and energy consumption: Empirical evidence from Pakistan", International Journal of Trade, Economics and Finance
, (2011), 2-6. (https://doi.org/10.1080/15567249.2011.603020
26. Khandker, L., Sakib, B.A. and Khan, F., "Renewable energy consumption and foreign direct investment: Reports from Bangladesh", Journal of Accounting, Finance and Economics
, Vol. 8, No. 3, (2018), 72-87. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.rser.2015.08.017
28. Kutan, M.A., Sudharshan, P.R., Mallesh, U. and Abdulrasheed, Z., "Financing renewable energy projects in major emerging market economies: Evidence in the perspective of sustainable economic development", Energy Finance, Vol. 54, No. 8, (2018), 1761-1777. (https://econpapers.repec.org/RePEc:mes:emfitr:v:54:y:2018:i:8:p:1761-1777).
29. Lee, J.W., "The contribution of foreign direct investment to clean energy use, carbon emissions and economic growth", Energy Policy, Vol. 55, (2013), 483-489. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.enpol.2012.12.039).
30. Levine, R., "Financial development and economic growth: Views and agenda", Journal of Economic Literature, Vol. 35, No. 2, (1997), 688-726. (https://EconPapers.repec.org/RePEc:aea:jeclit:v:35:y:1997:i:2:p: 688-726).
31. Levine, R., "Finance and growth: Theory and evidence", Handbook of economic growth, Vol. 1, (2005), 865-934. (https://econpapers. repec.org/RePEc:eee:grochp:1-12).
32. Levine, R. and Zervos S., "Stock markets, banks, and economic growth", The American Economic Review, Vol. 88, No. 3, (1998), 537-558. (https://www.jstor.org/stable/116848).
33. Manzour, D., Aghababayi, M.E. and Haghighi, I., "Analyzing the recursive effects of efficiency improvement in electricity consumption in Iran: Computable general balance patter", Quarterly Journal of Energy Studies, Vol. 8, No. 29, (2011), 1-23. (http://noo.rs/8xLcE).
34. Marin, D., "Is the export-led hypothesis valid for industrialize countries?", Review of Economics and Statistics, Vol. 74, (1992), 678-688. (https://doi.org/10.2307/2109382).
35. Medlock, K.B. and Soligo, R., "Economic development and end-use energy demand", The Energy Journal, Vol. 22, (2001), 77-105. (https://www.jstor.org/publisher/iaee?refreqid=excelsior%3A76fb53a6726075823818c1df33e9bbae).
36. Moradpour Oladi, M., Ebrahimi, M. and Tarkaman Ahmadi, M., "Financial market development and energy demand in Iran", Quarterly Journal of Energy and Environmental Economics
, Vol. 2, No. 5, (2012), 187-209. (http://jiee.atu.ac.ir/article_779.html
37. Narayan, P.K. and Smyth, R., "Electricity consumption, employment and real income in Australia evidences from multivariate granger causality tests", Energy Policy
, Vol. 33, No. 9, (2005), 1109-1116. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.enpol.2003.11.010
38. Omri, A. and Chaibi, N., "Nuclear energy, renewable energy, and economic growth in developed and developing countries: A modelling analysis from simultaneous-equation models", Ipag Business School, and Working Paper, (2014), 2014-188. (https://EconPapers.repec.org/ RePEc:ipg:wpaper:2014-188).
39. Pesaran, M., Shin, Y. and Smith, R., "Bounds testing approaches to the analysis of level relationships", Journal of Applied Econometrics
, Vol. 16, (2001), 289-326. (https://doi.org/10.1002/jae.616
40. Razmi, S.F., Ramezanian Bajgiran,
M., Ebrahimi Salari,
T. and Razmi
, S.M.J., "The relationship of renewable energy consumption to stock market development and economic growth in Iran", Renewable Energy
, Vol. 145, (2020), 2019-2024. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.renene.2019.06.166
41. Sadeghi, S.K., Motefakker Azad, M.A., Pour Ebadolahian Kouch, M. and Shahbaz Zadeh, A., "Investigation the causal relationship between CO2
emission, foreign direct investment, Energy consumption per capita and gross domestic production in Iran (Toda-Yamamuto causality test)", Quarterly Journal of Energy and Environment Economics
, Vol. 1, No. 4, (2012), 101-116. (http://jiee.atu.ac.ir/article_601.html
43. Sadorsky, P., "Correlations and volatility spillovers between oil prices and the stock prices of clean energy and technology companies", Energy Economics
, Vol. 34, (2012), 248-255. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.eneco.2011.03.006
45. Salim, R.A., Hassan, K. and Shafiei, S., "Renewable and nonrenewable energy consumption and economic activities: Further evidence from OECD countries", Energy Economics
, Vol. 44, (2014), 350-360. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.eneco.2014.05.001
46. Sbia, R., Shahbaz, M. and Hamdi, H., "A contribution of foreign direct investment, clean energy, trade openness, carbon emissions and economic growth to energy demand in UAE", Economic Modeling, Vol. 36, (2014), 191-197. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.econmod. 2013.09.047).
47. Serap, C. and Topcu, M., "The nexus between financial development and energy consumption in the EU: A dynamic panel data analysis", Energy Economics, Vol. 39, (2013), 81-88. (https://doi.org/ 10.1016/j.eneco.2013.04.001).
48. To, H., Wijeweera, A. and Charles, M.B., "Energy consumption and economic growth– The case of australia", Proceedings of The 42nd Australian Conference of Economists, Conference Proceedings Beyond the Frontiers, New Directions in Economics, Murdoch University, Perth, Western Australia, (2013).
49. Yue, S., Lu. R., Yongchan, Sh. and Hongtao, Ch., "How does financial development affect energy consumption? Evidence from 21 transitional countries", Energy Policy
, Vol. 130, (2019), 253-262. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.enpol.2019.03.029
50. Zhang, Y.J., Fan, J.L. and Chang, H.R., "Impact of China's stock market development on energy consumption: An empirical analysis", Energy Procedia, Vol. 5, (2011), 1927–1931. (https://doi.org/10.1016/ j.egypro.2011.03.331).