1. Ameri, M. and Gerami, A., "A multi-scenario zero-energy building techno-economic case study analysis for a renovation of a residential building", Journal of Renewable Energy and Environment (JREE), Vol. 5, No. 3, (2018), 10-26. (https://doi.org/10.30501/jree.2018.88708).
2. Maftouni, N. and Askari, M., "Building energy optimization: Implementing green roof and rainwater harvester system for a residential building", Journal of Renewable Energy and Environment (JREE), Vol. 6, No. 2, (2019), 38-45. (https://doi.org/10.30501/jree.2019.96023).
3. Idris, Y.M. and Mae, M., "Anti-insulation mitigation by altering the envelope layers’ configuration", Energy and Buildings, Vol. 141, (2017), 186-204. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.enbuild.2017.02.025).
4. I.M.o.E. Review of 29 Yearly Iran Energy Statistical Data, (2018-2019).
5. Barrios, G., Huelsz, G. and Rojas, J., "Thermal performance of envelope wall/roofs of intermittent air-conditioned rooms", Applied Thermal Engineering, Vol. 40, (2012), 1-7. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.applthermaleng.2012.01.051).
6. Huang, Y., Niu, J.-L. and Chung, T.-M., "Study on performance of energy-efficient retrofitting measures on commercial building external walls in cooling-dominant cities", Applied Energy, Vol. 103, (2013), 97-108. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.apenergy.2012.09.003).
7. Meng, X., Luo, T., Gao, Y., Zhang, L., Huang, X., Hou, C., Shen, Q. and Long, E., "Comparative analysis on thermal performance of different wall insulation forms under the air-conditioning intermittent operation in summer", Applied Thermal Engineering, Vol. 130, (2018), 429-438. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.applthermaleng.2017.11.042).
8. Zhang, L., Luo, T., Meng, X., Wang, Y., Hou, C. and Long, E., "Effect of the thermal insulation layer location on wall dynamic thermal response rate under the air-conditioning intermittent operation", Case Studies in Thermal Engineering, Vol. 10, (2017), 79-85. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.csite.2017.04.001).
9. Zhou, J., Li, Y., Xiao, X. and Long, E., "Experimental research on thermal performance differences of building envelopes in multiple heating operation conditions", Procedia Engineering, Vol. 205, (2017), 628-635. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.proeng.2017.10.409).
10. Cheng, F., Zhang, X. and Su, X., "Comparative assessment of external and internal insulation for intermittent air-conditioned bedrooms in Shanghai", Procedia Engineering, Vol. 205, (2017), 50-55. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.proeng.2017.09.933).
11. Hou, C., Meng, X., Gao, Y., Mao, W. and Long, E., "Effect of the insulation materials filling on the thermal performance of sintered hollow bricks under the air-conditioning intermittent operation", Case Studies in Construction Materials, Vol. 8, (2018), 217-225. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.cscm.2018.02.007).
12. Kolaitis, D.I., Malliotakis, E., Kontogeorgos, D.A., Mandilaras, I., Katsourinis, D.I. and Founti, M.A., "Comparative assessment of internal and external thermal insulation systems for energy efficient retrofitting of residential buildings", Energy and Buildings, Vol. 64, (2013), 123-131. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.enbuild.2013.04.004).
13. Kossecka, E. and Kosny, J., "Influence of insulation configuration on heating and cooling loads in a continuously used building", Energy and Buildings, Vol. 34, No. 4, (2002), 321-331. (https://doi.org/10.1016/S0378-7788(01)00121-9).
14. Yuan, L., Kang, Y., Wang, S. and Zhong, K., "Effects of thermal insulation characteristics on energy consumption of buildings with intermittently operated air-conditioning systems under real time varying climate conditions", Energy and Buildings, Vol. 155, (2017), 559-570. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.enbuild.2017.09.012).
15. Bojić, M., Miletić, M. and Bojić, L., "Optimization of thermal insulation to achieve energy savings in low energy house (refurbishment)", Energy Conversion and Management, Vol. 84, (2014), 681-690. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.enconman.2014.04.095).
16. Charles, A., Maref, W. and Ouellet-Plamondon, C.M., "Case study of the upgrade of an existing office building for low energy consumption and low carbon emissions", Energy and Buildings, Vol. 183, (2019), 151-160. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.enbuild.2018.10.008).
17. Derradji, L., Imessad, K., Amara, M. and Errebai, F.B., "A study on residential energy requirement and the effect of the glazing on the optimum insulation thickness", Applied Thermal Engineering, Vol. 112, (2017), 975-985. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.applthermaleng.2016.10.116).
18. Dombaycı, Ö.A., "The environmental impact of optimum insulation thickness for external walls of buildings", Building and Environment, Vol. 42, No. 11, (2007), 3855-3859. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.buildenv.2006.10.054).
19. Ozel, M., "Thermal, economical and environmental analysis of insulated building walls in a cold climate", Energy Conversion and Management, Vol. 76, (2013), 674-684. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.enconman.2013.08.013).
20. Özkan, D.B. and Onan, C., "Optimization of insulation thickness for different glazing areas in buildings for various climatic regions in Turkey", Applied Energy, Vol. 88, No. 4, (2011), 1331-1342. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.apenergy.2010.10.025).
21. Vincelas, F.F.C., Ghislain, T. and Robert, T., "Influence of the types of fuel and building material on energy savings into building in tropical region of Cameroon", Applied Thermal Engineering, Vol. 122, (2017), 806-819. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.applthermaleng.2017.04.028).
22. Alam, M., Singh, H., Suresh, S. and Redpath, D., "Energy and economic analysis of Vacuum Insulation Panels (VIPs) used in non-domestic buildings", Applied Energy, Vol. 188, (2017), 1-8. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.apenergy.2016.11.115).
23. Friess, W.A., Rakhshan, K., Hendawi, T.A. and Tajerzadeh, S., "Wall insulation measures for residential villas in Dubai: A case study in energy efficiency", Energy and Buildings, Vol. 44, (2012), 26-32. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.enbuild.2011.10.005).
24. Huo, H., Shao, J. and Huo, H., "Contributions of energy-saving technologies to building energy saving in different climatic regions of China", Applied Thermal Engineering, Vol. 124, (2017), 1159-1168. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.applthermaleng.2017.06.065).
25. Liu, Z., Liu, Y., He, B.-J., Xu, W., Jin, G. and Zhang, X., "Application and suitability analysis of the key technologies in nearly zero energy buildings in China", Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Vol. 101, (2019), 329-345. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.rser.2018.11.023).
26 Cabeza, L.F., Castell, A., Medrano, M., Martorell, I., Pérez, G. and Fernández, I., "Experimental study on the performance of insulation materials in Mediterranean construction", Energy and Buildings, Vol. 42, No. 5, (2010), 630-636. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.enbuild.2009.10.033).
27. Chuah, J.W., Raghunathan, A. and Jha, N.K., "ROBESim: A retrofit-oriented building energy simulator based on EnergyPlus", Energy and Buildings, Vol. 66, (2013), 88-103. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.enbuild.2013.07.020).
28. Fang, Z., Li, N., Li, B., Luo, G. and Huang, Y., "The effect of building envelope insulation on cooling energy consumption in summer", Energy and Buildings, Vol. 77, (2014), 197-205. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.enbuild.2014.03.030).
29. Farhanieh, B. and Sattari, S., "Simulation of energy saving in Iranian buildings using integrative modelling for insulation", Renewable Energy, Vol. 31, No. 4, (2006), 417-425. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.renene.2005.04.004).
30. Mujeebu, M.A., Ashraf, N. and Alsuwayigh, A.H., "Effect of nano vacuum insulation panel and nanogel glazing on the energy performance of office building", Applied Energy, Vol. 173, (2016), 141-151. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.apenergy.2016.04.014).
31. Raynham, P., Book review: The lighting handbook 10th edition, Reference and application, Sage Publications, Sage UK, London, England, (2012). (https://doi.org/10.1177/1477153512461896).
32. DiLaura, D.L., Houser, K., Mistrick, R. and Steffy, G.R., The lighting handbook: Reference and application, (2011).
33. Sierra-Pérez, J., Boschmonart-Rives, J., Dias, A.C. and Gabarrell, X., "Environmental implications of the use of agglomerated cork as thermal insulation in buildings", Journal of Cleaner Production, Vol. 126, (2016), 97-107. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jclepro.2016.02.146).
34. Ucar, A., "The environmental impact of optimum insulation thickness for external walls and flat roofs of building in Turkey's different degree-day regions", Energy Education Science and Technology Part A-Energy Science and Research, Vol. 24, No. 1, (2009), 49-69.
35. R. American Society of Heating, A.-C. Engineers, Thermal Environmental Conditions for Human Occupancy: ANSI/ASHRAE Standard 55-2017 (Supersedes ANSI/ASHRAE Standard 55-2013) Includes ANSI/ASHRAE Addenda Listed in Appendix N, ASHRAE, (2017).