1. Gholami, A., Ansari, J., Jamei, M. and Kazemi, A., "Environmental/economic dispatch incorporating renewable energy sources and plug-in vehicles", IET Generation, Transmission & Distribution, Vol. 8, No. 12, (2014), 2183-2198. (https://doi.org/10.1049/iet-gtd.2014.0235).
2. Saber, A.Y. and Venayagamoorthy, G.K., "Plug-in vehicles and renewable energy sources for cost and emission reductions", IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, Vol. 58, No. 4, (2010), 1229-1238. (https://doi.org/10.1109/TIE.2010.2047828).
3. Kargari, N. and Mosturi, R., "Comparing GHG emissions in different types of power places by using LCA approach", International Journal of Engineering, Vol. 13, No. 2, (2010), 67-78.
4. Zhang, M. and Guo, Y., "Process simulations of large-scale CO2 capture in coal-fired power plants using aqueous ammonia solution", International Journal of Greenhouse Gas Control, Vol. 16, (2013), 61-71. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijggc.2013.03.010).
5. Saber, A.Y. and Venayagamoorthy, G.K., "Resource scheduling under uncertainty in a smart grid with renewable and plug-in vehicles", IEEE Systems Journal, Vol. 6, No. 1, (2011), 103-109. (https://doi.org/10.1109/JSYST.2011.2163012).
6. Madawala, U.K., Schweizer, P. and Haerri, V.V., "Living and mobility: A novel multipurpose in-house grid interface with plug-in hybrid blue Angle", IEEE International Conference on System Engineering and Technology, (2008), 531-536. (https://doi.org/10.1109/ICSET. 2008.4747065).
7. Parks, K., Denholm, P. and Markel, T., "Costs and emissions associated with plug-in hybrid electric vehicle charging in the Xcel Energy Colorado service territory", National Renewable Energy Lab, Golden, Colorado, Tech. NREL/TP 64041410, (2007).
8. Aydin, D., Ozyon, S., Yasar, C. and Liao, T., "Artificial bee colony algorithm with dynamic population size to combined economic and emission dispatch problem", International Journal of Electrical Power and Energy Systems, Vol. 54, (2014), 144-153. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijepes.2013.06.020).
9. Wu, Y., Lau, V.K.N., Tsang, D.H.K., Qian, L.P. and Meng, L.M., "Optimal energy scheduling for residential smart grid with centralized renewable energy source", IEEE Systems Journal, Vol. 8, No. 2, (2014), 562-576. (https://doi.org/10.1109/JSYST.2013.2261001).
10. Vasudevan, S., Farooq, Sh., Karimi, I.A. and Agrawal, R., "Energy penalty estimates for CO2 capture: Comparison between fuel types and capture-combustion modes", Energy, Vol. 103, issue C, (2016), 709-714. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.energy.2016.02.154).
11. Panwar, N.L., Kaushik, S.C. and Kothari, S., "Role of renewable energy sources in environmental protection: A review", Journal of Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Vol. 15, (2011), 1513-1524. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.rser.2010.11.037).
12. Nanaki, E.A. and Koroneos, C.J., "Comparative economic and environmental analysis of conventional, hybrid and electric vehicles- the case study of Greece", Journal of Cleaner Production, Vol. 53, (2013), 261-266. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jclepro.2013.04.010).
13. Sethi, M., "Location of greenhouse gases emissions from thermal power plants in India along the urban-rural continuum", Journal of Cleaner Production, Vol. 103, (2015), 586-600. (https://doi.org/10.1016/ j.jclepro.2014.10.067).
14. Zhu, C., Tian, H., Cheng, K., Liu, K., Wang, K., Hua, Sh., Gao, J. and Zhou, J., "Potentials of whole process control of heavy metals emissions from coal-fired power plants in China" Journal of Cleaner Production, Vol. 114, (2016), 343-351. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jclepro. 2015.05.008).
15. Alrafea, K., Elkamel, A. and Abdul-Wahab, S.A., "Cost-analysis of health impacts associated with emissions from combined-cycle power plants", Journal of Cleaner Production, Vol. 139, (2016), 1408-1424. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jclepro.2016.09.001).
16. Konda, S.R., Panwar, L.K., Panigrahi, B.K. and Kumar, R., "A multiple emission constrained approach for self-scheduling of GENCO under renewable energy penetration", CSEE Journal of Power and Energy Systems, Vol. 3, No. 1, (2017), 63-73. (https://doi.org/ 10.17775/CSEEJPES.2017.0009).
17. Elsakaan, A.A., El-Sehiemy, R.A., Kaddah, S.S. and Elsaid, M.I., "Optimal economic–emission power scheduling of RERs in MGs with uncertainty", IET Generation, Transmission & Distribution, Vol. 14, No. 1, (2019), 37-52. (https://doi.org/10.1049/iet-gtd.2019.0739).
18. Ullah, Z., Mokryani, G., Campean, F. and Hu, Y.F., "Comprehensive review of VPPs planning, operation and scheduling considering the uncertainties related to renewable energy sources", IET Energy Systems Integration, Vol. 1, No. 3, (2019), 147-157. (https://doi.org/10.1049/iet-esi.2018.0041).
19. National Weather Service (NWS) [Online].
20. Energy Information Administration (EIA).
21. Iran Renewable Energy Organization (SUNA).
22. Xu, L., Ruan, X. and Ma, Ch., "An improved optimal sizing method for wind-solar-battery hybrid power system", IEEE Transactions on Sustainable Energy, Vol. 4, No. 3, (2013), 774-785. (https://doi.org/10.1109/TSTE.2012.2228509).
23. Mostafaeipour, A., "Feasibility study of offshore wind turbine installation in Iran compared with the world", Journal of Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Vol. 14, No. 7, (2010), 1722-1743. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.rser.2010.03.032).
24. Najafi, G., Ghobadian, B., Mamat, R., Yusaf, T. and Azmi, W.H., "Solar energy in Iran: Current state and outlook". Journal of Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Vol. 49, (2015), 931-942. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.rser.2015.04.056).
25. Amirante, R. and Tamburrano, P., "Novel, cost-effective configurations of combined power plants for small-scale cogeneration from biomass: Feasibility study and performance optimization", Journal of Energy Conversion and Management, Vol. 97, (2015), 111-120. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.enconman.2015.03.047).
26 Denny, E. and O'Malley, M., "Wind generation, power system operation, and emissions reduction", IEEE Transactions on Power Systems, Vol. 21, No. 1, (2006), 341-347. (https://doi.org/10.1109/ TPWRS.2005.857845).
27. Amini, A., Falaghi, H. and Ramezani, M., "Unit commitment in order to reduce cost and emissions simultaneously", Journal of Energy Management, Vol. 1, No. 1, (2013), 2-15.
28. Solar Energy Services for Professionals, SODA, solar radiation data, [online].
29. Iran Winds [Online].
30. Saber, A.Y. and Venayagamoorthy, G.K., "Intelligent unit commitment with vehicle-to-grid: A cost-emission optimization", Journal of Power Sources, Vol. 195, No. 3, (2010), 898-911. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jpowsour.2009.08.035).