1. Gholami, A., Ansari, J., Jamei, M. and Kazemi, A., "Environmental/economic dispatch incorporating renewable energy sources and plug-in vehicles", IET Generation, Transmission & Distribution, Vol. 8, No. 12, (2014), 2183-2198. (https://doi.org/10.1049/iet-gtd.2014.0235).
2. Saber, A.Y. and Venayagamoorthy, G.K., "Plug-in vehicles and renewable energy sources for cost and emission reductions", IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics
, Vol. 58, No. 4, (2010), 1229-1238. (https://doi.org/10.1109/TIE.2010.2047828
5. Saber, A.Y. and Venayagamoorthy, G.K., "Resource scheduling under uncertainty in a smart grid with renewable and plug-in vehicles", IEEE Systems Journal
, Vol. 6, No. 1, (2011), 103-109. (https://doi.org/10.1109/JSYST.2011.2163012
6. Madawala, U.K., Schweizer, P. and Haerri, V.V., "Living and mobility: A novel multipurpose in-house grid interface with plug-in hybrid blue Angle", IEEE International Conference on System Engineering and Technology
, (2008), 531-536. (https://doi.org/10.1109/ICSET. 2008.4747065
7. Parks, K., Denholm, P. and Markel, T., "Costs and emissions associated with plug-in hybrid electric vehicle charging in the Xcel Energy Colorado service territory", National Renewable Energy Lab, Golden, Colorado, Tech. NREL/TP 64041410, (2007).
8. Aydin, D., Ozyon, S., Yasar, C. and Liao, T., "Artificial bee colony algorithm with dynamic population size to combined economic and emission dispatch problem", International Journal of Electrical Power and Energy Systems, Vol. 54, (2014), 144-153. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijepes.2013.06.020).
9. Wu, Y., Lau, V.K.N., Tsang, D.H.K., Qian, L.P. and Meng, L.M., "Optimal energy scheduling for residential smart grid with centralized renewable energy source", IEEE Systems Journal
, Vol. 8, No. 2, (2014), 562-576. (https://doi.org/10.1109/JSYST.2013.2261001
10. Vasudevan, S., Farooq, Sh., Karimi, I.A. and Agrawal, R., "Energy penalty estimates for CO2 capture: Comparison between fuel types and capture-combustion modes", Energy, Vol. 103, issue C, (2016), 709-714. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.energy.2016.02.154).
14. Zhu, C., Tian, H., Cheng, K., Liu, K., Wang, K., Hua, Sh., Gao, J. and Zhou, J., "Potentials of whole process control of heavy metals emissions from coal-fired power plants in China" Journal of Cleaner Production
, Vol. 114, (2016), 343-351. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jclepro. 2015.05.008
15. Alrafea, K., Elkamel, A. and Abdul-Wahab, S.A., "Cost-analysis of health impacts associated with emissions from combined-cycle power plants", Journal of Cleaner Production
, Vol. 139, (2016), 1408-1424. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jclepro.2016.09.001
16. Konda, S.R., Panwar, L.K., Panigrahi, B.K. and Kumar, R., "A multiple emission constrained approach for self-scheduling of GENCO under renewable energy penetration", CSEE Journal of Power and Energy Systems
, Vol. 3, No. 1, (2017), 63-73. (https://doi.org/ 10.17775/CSEEJPES.2017.0009
17. Elsakaan, A.A., El-Sehiemy, R.A., Kaddah, S.S. and Elsaid, M.I., "Optimal economic–emission power scheduling of RERs in MGs with uncertainty", IET Generation, Transmission & Distribution, Vol. 14, No. 1, (2019), 37-52. (https://doi.org/10.1049/iet-gtd.2019.0739).
18. Ullah, Z., Mokryani, G., Campean, F. and Hu, Y.F., "Comprehensive review of VPPs planning, operation and scheduling considering the uncertainties related to renewable energy sources", IET Energy Systems Integration, Vol. 1, No. 3, (2019), 147-157. (https://doi.org/10.1049/iet-esi.2018.0041).
22. Xu, L., Ruan, X. and Ma, Ch., "An improved optimal sizing method for wind-solar-battery hybrid power system", IEEE Transactions on Sustainable Energy
, Vol. 4, No. 3, (2013), 774-785. (https://doi.org/10.1109/TSTE.2012.2228509
23. Mostafaeipour, A., "Feasibility study of offshore wind turbine installation in Iran compared with the world", Journal of Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews
, Vol. 14, No. 7, (2010), 1722-1743. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.rser.2010.03.032
24. Najafi, G., Ghobadian, B., Mamat, R., Yusaf, T. and Azmi, W.H., "Solar energy in Iran: Current state and outlook". Journal of Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews
, Vol. 49, (2015), 931-942. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.rser.2015.04.056
25. Amirante, R. and Tamburrano, P., "Novel, cost-effective configurations of combined power plants for small-scale cogeneration from biomass: Feasibility study and performance optimization", Journal of Energy Conversion and Management
, Vol. 97, (2015), 111-120. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.enconman.2015.03.047
26 Denny, E. and O'Malley, M., "Wind generation, power system operation, and emissions reduction", IEEE Transactions on Power Systems
, Vol. 21, No. 1, (2006), 341-347. (https://doi.org/10.1109/ TPWRS.2005.857845
27. Amini, A., Falaghi, H. and Ramezani, M., "Unit commitment in order to reduce cost and emissions simultaneously", Journal of Energy Management, Vol. 1, No. 1, (2013), 2-15.