1. Prasad, S. and Auradi, V., "Optimized design of rotor blade for a wind pump", International Journal of Renewable Energy Research (IJRER), Vol. 2, No. 4, (2012), 746-749.
2. Eriksson, S., Bernhoff, H. and Leijon, M., "Evaluation of different turbine concepts for wind power", Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Vol. 12, No. 5, (2008), 1419-1434. (https://doi.org/10.1016/ j.rser.2006.05.017).
3. El-Samanoudy, M., Ghorab, A. and Youssef, S.Z., "Effect of some design parameters on the performance of a Giromill vertical axis wind turbine", Ain Shams Engineering Journal,. Vol. 1, No. 1, (2010), 85-95. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.asej.2010.09.012).
4. Castelli, M.R., Englaro, A. and Benini, E., "The Darrieus wind turbine: Proposal for a new performance prediction model based on CFD", Energy, Vol. 36, No. 8, (2011), 4919-4934. (https://doi.org/ 10.1016/j.energy.2011.05.036).
5. Durrani, N., "A detailed aerodynamic design and analysis of a 2D vertical axis wind turbine using sliding mesh in CFD", Proceedings of 49th AIAA Aerospaces Sciences Meeting and Exhibition, (2011).
6. Eleni, D.C., Athanasios, T.I. and Dionissios, M.P., "Evaluation of the turbulence models for the simulation of the flow over a National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics (NACA) 0012 airfoil", Journal of Mechanical Engineering Research, Vol. 4, No. 3, (2012), 100-111. (https://doi.org/10.5897/JMER11.074).
7. Mohamed, M., "Performance investigation of H-rotor Darrieus turbine with new airfoil shapes", Energy, Vol. 47, No. 1, (2012), 522-530. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.energy.2012.08.044).
8. Sabaeifard, P., Razzaghi, H. and Forouzandeh, A., "Determination of vertical axis wind turbines optimal configuration through CFD simulations", Proceedings of International Conference on Future Environment and Energy, (2012).
9. Lanzafame, R., Mauro, S. and Messina, M., "2D CFD modeling of H-Darrieus wind turbines using a transition turbulence model", Energy Procedia, Vol. 45, (2014), 131-140. (https://doi.org/10.1016/ j.egypro.2014.01.015).
10. Jouilel, N., Radouani, M. and El Fahime, B., "Geometric modeling and contribution to the choice of a blade profile", Proceedings of Xème Conférence Internationale: Conception et Production Intégrées, (2015).
11. Mohamed, M., Ali, A. and Hafiz, A., "CFD analysis for H-rotor Darrieus turbine as a low speed wind energy converter", Engineering Science and Technology, an International Journal, Vol. 18, No. 1, (2015), 1-13. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jestch.2014.08.002).
12. Nguyen, C., Le, T. and Tran, P., "A numerical study of thickness effect of the symmetric NACA 4-digit airfoils on self starting capability of a 1KW H-type vertical axis wind turbine", International Journal of Mechanical Engineering and Applications (IJMEA), Vol. 3, No. 3-1, (2015), 7-16. (https://doi.org/10.11648/j.ijmea.s .2015030301.12).
13. Patil, B.S. and Thakare, H.R., "Computational fluid dynamics analysis of wind turbine blade at various angles of attack and different Reynolds number", Procedia Engineering, Vol. 127, (2015), 1363-1369. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.proeng.2015.11.495).
14. Şahin, İ. and Acir, A., "Numerical and experimental investigations of lift and drag performances of NACA 0015 wind turbine airfoil", International Journal of Materials, Mechanics and Manufacturing, Vol. 3, No. 1, (2015), 22-25. (https://doi.org/10.7763/IJMMM. 2015.V3.159).
15. Hameed, M.S. and Afaq, S.K., "Design and analysis of a straight bladed vertical axis wind turbine blade using analytical and numerical techniques", Ocean Engineering, Vol. 57, (2013), 255-248. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.oceaneng.2012.09.007).
16. Mahmoud, N.H., El-Haroun, A.A., Wahba, E. and Nasef, M.H., "An experimental study on improvement of Savonius rotor performance", Alexandria Engineering Journal, Vol. 51, No. 1, (2012), 19-25. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.aej.2012.07.003).
17. Ali, M.H., "Experimental comparison study for Savonius wind turbine of two & three blades at low wind speed", International Journal of Modern Engineering Research (IJMER), Vol. 3, No. 5, (2013), 2978-2986.
18. Wenehenubun, F., Saputra, A. and Sutanto, H., "An experimental study on the performance of Savonius wind turbines related with the number of blades", Energy Procedia, Vol. 68, (2015), 297-304. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.egypro.2015.03.259).
19. Sharma, K.K., Biswas, A. and Gupta, R., "Performance measurement of a three-bladed combined Darrieus-Savonius rotor", International Journal of Renewable Energy Research, Vol. 3, No. 4, (2013), 885-891.
20. Gawade, S.G. and Patil, D.S., "Comparative study of a single stage Savonius with a combined Savonius-three bladed Darrieus", International Journal For Technological Research In Engineering (IJTRE), Vol. 2, No. 6, (2015), 542-545.
21. Ilhan, A., Bilgili, M. and Sahin, B., "Analysis of aerodynamic characteristics of 2 MW horizontal axis large wind turbine", Wind and Structures, An International Journal, Vol. 27, No. 3, (2018), 187-197. (https://doi.org/10.12989/was.2018.26.3.187).
22. Chauhan, A. and Saini, R.P., "Statistical analysis of wind speed data using Weibull distribution parameters", Proceedings of IEEE 1st International Conference on Non Conventional Energy (ICONCE), Kalyani, India, (2014).(https://doi.org/10.1109/ICONCE.2014. 6808712).
23. Celik, A.N., "Assessing the suitability of wind energy speed probability distribution functions based on wind power density", Renewable Energy, Vol. 28, (2003), 1563-1574. (https://doi.org/10.1016/S0960-1481(03)00018-1)
24. Kidmo, D., "Statistical analysis of wind speed distribution based on six Weibull methods for wind power evaluation in Garoua, Cameroon", Revue des Energies Renouvelables, Vol. 18, No. 1, (2015), 105-125.
25. Anderson Jr, J.D., Fundamentals of aerodynamics, Tata McGraw-Hill Education, (2010). (Basic functionality of QBlade software.
26 Patel, M.B. and Kevat, V., "Performance prediction of straight bladed Darrieus wind turbine by single streamtube model", International Journal of Advanced Engineering Technology (IJAET), Vol. 14, No. 2, (2013), 86-89.
27. Marzouk, O.A. and Huckaby, E.D., "Simulation of a swirling gas-particle flow using different k-epsilon models and particle-parcel relationships", Engineering Letters, Vol. 18, No. 1, (2010).