1. Zakhidov, R.A., "Central Asian countries energy system and role of renewable energy sources", Applied Solar Energy, Vol. 44, (2008), 218-223. (https://doi.org/10.3103/S0003701X08030201).
2. Moghadasi, M., Ghadamian, H., Farzaneh, H., Moghadasi, M. and Ozgoli, H.A., "CO2 capture technical analysis for gas turbine Flue gases with complementary cycle assistance including non linear mathematical modeling", Procedia Environmental Sciences, Vol. 17, (2013), 648-657. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.proenv.2013.02.081).
3. Reddy, A.K.N. and Subramanian, D.K., "The design of rural energy centres", Proceedings of The Indian Academy of Sciences, Vol. 2, (1979), 395-416. (https://doi.org/10.1007/BF02848936).
4. Ozgoli, H.A. and Ghadamian, H., "Energy price analysis of a biomass gasification-solid oxide fuel cell-gas turbine power plant", Iranian Journal of Hydrogen & Fuel Cell, Vol. 3, (2016), 45-58. (https://doi.org/10.22104/ijhfc.2016.327).
5. Ozgoli, H.A., Ghadamian, H. and Pazouki, M., "Economic analysis of biomass gasification-solid oxide fuel cell-gas turbine hybrid cycle", International Journal of Renewable Energy Research, Vol. 7, (2017), 1007-1018.
6. Friedlingstein, P., Jones, M.W., O'Sullivan, M., et al...., "Global carbon budget 2019", Earth System Science Data, Vol. 11, No. 4, (2019), 1783-838. (https://doi.org/10.5194/essd-11-1783-2019).
7. Freestone, D., The united nations framework convention on climate change-The basis for the climate change regime, Oxford handbook of international climate change law, (2016). (http://doi.org/10.1093/law/9780199684601.003.0005)
8. Branger, F., Ponssard, J.P., Sartor, O. and Sato, M., "EU ETS, Free allocations, and activity level thresholds: the devil lies in the details", Journal of the Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, Vol. 2, No. 3, (2015), 401-37. (https://doi.org/10.1086/682343).
9. Edenhofer, O., Flachsland, C., Wolff, C., Schmid, L.K., Leipprand, A., Koch, N., Kornek, U. and Pahlem M., "Decarbonization and EU ETS reform: Introducing a price floor to drive low-carbon investments", Mercator Research Institution on Global Commons and Climate Change (MCC), Berlin, (2017).
10. Curlee, T.R. and Sale, M.J., "Water and energy security", Proceedings of Water Security in the 21st Century Conference, Netherlands, (2003).
11. DoE U.S. Energy demands on water resources, Report to congress on the interdependency of energy and water", U.S. Department of Energy, Washington D.C, (2006).
12. Goldstein, R. and Smith, W., "Water and sustainability, US electricity consumption for water supply and treatment- The next half century", Vol. 4., Electric power research institute (EPRI), Technical report, (2002).
13. Rothausen, S. and Conway, D., "Greenhouse-gas emissions from energy use in the water sector", Nature Climate Change, Vol. 1, (2011), 210-219. (https://doi.org/10.1038/nclimate1147).
14. Frijns, J., "Towards a common carbon footprint assessment methodology for the water sector", Water and Environment Journal, Vol. 26, (2012), 63-69. (https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1747-6593.2011.00264.x).
15. Marland, G,. Boden, T.A. and Andres, R.J., "Global, regional, and national fossil-fuel CO2 emissions", Carbon dioxide information analysis center, Oak Ridge national laboratory, U.S. department of energy, Oak Ridge, Tenn., USA, (2009).
16. Karimi, P., Qureshi, A.S., Bahramloo, R. and Molden, D., "Reducing carbon emissions through improved irrigation and groundwater management: A case study from Iran", Agricultural Water Management, Vol. 108, (2012), 52-60. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.agwat.2011.09.001).
17. Raghuvanshi, S.P., Chandra, A. and Raghav, A.K., "Carbon dioxide emissions from coal based power generation in India", Energy Conversion and Management, Vol. 47, (2006), 427-41. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.enconman.2005.05.007).
18. Yan, Q., Zhang, Q. and Zou, X., "Decomposition analysis of carbon dioxide emissions in China's regional thermal electricity generation, 2000-2020", Energy, Vol. 112, (2016), 788-94. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.energy.2016.06.136).
19. Zhang, M., Liu, X., Wang, W. and Zhou, M., "Decomposition analysis of CO2 emissions from electricity generation in China", Energy Policy, Vol. 52, (2013), 159-65. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.enpol.2012.10.013).
20. Gou, Z., Sun, Y., Pan, S.Y. and Chiang, P.C., "Integration of green energy and advanced energy-Efficient technologies for municipal wastewater treatment plants", International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health, Vol. 16, No. 7, (2019). (https://doi.org/10.3390/ijerph16071282).
21. Mahmoodi, V., Bastami, T. and Ahmadpour, A., "Solar energy harvesting by magnetic-semiconductor nanoheterostructure in water treatment technology", Environmental Science and Pollution Research, Vol. 25, (2018), 8268-8285. (https://doi.org/10.1007/s11356-018-1224-y).
22. Rodriguez, R., Espada, J.J., Gallardo, M., Molina, R. and Lopez-Munoz, M.J., "Life cycle assessment and techno-economic evaluation of alternatives for the treatment of wastewater in a chrome-plating industry", Journal of Cleaner Production, Vol. 172, (2018), 2351-2362. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jclepro.2017.11.175).
23. Al-Aboosi, F.Y. and El-Halwagi, M.M., "An integrated approach to water-energy nexus in shale-gas production", Processes, Vol. 6, (2018). (https://doi.org/10.3390/pr6050052).
24. Foteinis, S., Borthwick, A., Frontistis, Z., Mantzavinos, D. and Chatzisymeon, E., "Environmental sustainability of light-driven processes for wastewater treatment applications", Journal of Cleaner Production, Vol. 182, (2018), 8-15. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jclepro.2018.02.038).
25. Maldonado, M.I., Lopez-Martin, A., Colon, G., Peral, J., Martinez-Costa, J.I. and Malato, S., "Solar pilot plant scale hydrogen generation by irradiation of Cu/TiO2 composites in presence of sacrificial electron donors", Applied Catalysis B: Environmental, Vol. 229, (2018), 15-23. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.apcatb.2018.02.005).
26 Han, C., Liu, J., Liang, H., Guo, X. and Li, L., "An innovative integrated system utilizing solar energy as power for the treatment of decentralized wastewater", Journal of Environmental Sciences, Vol. 25, No. 2, (2013), 274-279. (https://doi.org/10.1016/S1001-0742(12)60034-5).
27. "Population and housing censuses", Statistical center of Iran, Access date: 10/04/2020.
28. Dehghani, M.A. and Feylizadeh, M.R., "An overview of solar energy potential in Iran", International Journal of Current Life Sciences, Vol. 4, (2014), 7173-7180.
29. Bangdiwala, S.I., "Regression: simple linear", International Journal of Injury Control and Safety Promotion, Vol. 25, (2018), 113-115. (https://doi.org/10.1080/17457300.2018.1426702).
30. James, G., Witten, D., Hastie, T. and Tibshirani, R., An introduction to statistical learning, Springer, USA, (2015). (https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4614-7138-7).
31. "Casablanca storage tanks and drinking water plant", Project report, Eurofinsa Co., (2014).
32. Zabihian, F. and Fung, A., "Fuel and GHG emission reduction potentials by fuel switching and technology improvement in the Iranian electricity generation sector", International Journal of Engineering (IJE), Vol. 3, (2009), 159-173.
33. "Iran CO2 emissions", Worldometer, (Access date: 12/01/2020).
34. "These countries have prices on carbon, Are they working", The New York Times, (Access date: 20/01/2020).
35. Mardones, C. and Flores, B., "Effectiveness of a CO2 tax on industrial emissions", Energy Economics, Vol. 71, (2018), 370-82. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.eneco.2018.03.018).