1. Juanga, J., Kuruparan, P. and Visvanathan, C., "Optimizing combined anaerobic digestion process of organic fraction of municipal solid waste (MSW)", Proceedings of International Conference on Integrated Solid Waste Management in South Asian Cities, Siem Reap, Combodia, (5-7 July, 2005), PMID: 17346005. (https://doi.org/10.1177/ 0734242X07072085).
2. Soupios, P.M., Vallianatos, F., Papadopoulos, I.Th., Makris, J.P. and Marinakis, M., "Surface-geophysical investigation of a landfill in Hania, Crete", Proceedings of The International Workshop in Geoenvironment and Geotechnics, Milos Island, Greece, (2005).
3. Rozdilsky, J.L., "Farm-based anaerobic digestion in Michigan history, current status and future outlook", A Report of the Michigan Biomass Energy Program, (1997).
4. Lowe, E. and Weber, I., "Appendix to manure into gold", Framework for Manure Management in Ontario, (2 March, 2004).
5. Xydis, G., Nanaki, E. and Koroneos, C., "Exergy analysis of biogas production from a municipal solid waste landfill", Elsevier, Sustainable Energy Technologies and Assessments, Vol. 4, (2013), 20-28. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.seta.2013.08.003).
6. Kumar, S., Mondal, A.N., Gaikwad, S.A., Devotta, S. and Singh, R.N., "Qualitative assessment of methane emission inventory from municipal solid waste disposal sites: A case study", Elsevier, Atmospheric Environment, Vol. 38, No. 29, (2004), 4921-4929. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.atmosenv.2004.05.052).
7. "Implementation guide for landfill gas recovery reports in the northeast", Final Report Policy, Research Center, Washington, (9 September, 1994).
8. Holm-Nielsen, J.B., Al Seadi, T. and Oleskowicz-Popiel, P., "The future of anaerobic digestion and biogas utilization", Elsevier, Bio-Resource Technology, Vol. 100, No. 22, (2009), 5478-5484. (
9. Kuo, J. and Dow, J., "Biogas production from anaerobic digestion of food waste and relevant air quality implications", Journal of The Air & Waste Management Association, Vol. 67, No. 9, (Sep. 2017), (Epub: May 2017), 1000-1011. (https://doi.org/10.1080/10962247. 2017.1316326).
10. Singh, P., Singh, P. and Gundimeda, H., "Energy and environmental benefits of family biogas plants in India", International Journal of Energy Technology and Policy(IJETP), Vol. 10, No. 3-4, (2014), 235-264. .
11. Arvanitoyannis, I.S., Kassaveti, A. and Stefanatos, S., "Olive oil waste treatment: A comparative and critical presentation of methods, advantages & disadvantages", Taylors and Francis, Critical Reviews in Food Science and Nutrition, Vol. 47, No. 3, (2007), 187-229. (https://doi.org/10.1080/10408390600695300).
12. Sudhakar, K., Ananthakrishnan, R. and Goyal, A., "Biogas production from a mixture of water hyacinth, water chestnut and cow dung", International Journal of Science, Engineering and Technology Research (IJSETR), Vol. 2, No. 1, (2013).
13. Lindkvist, E., Johansson, M.T. and Rosenqvist, J., "Methodology for analysing energy demand in biogas production pants-A comparative study of two biogas plants", Energies, Vol. 10, No. 11, (2017), 1822. (https://doi.org/10.3390/en10111822).
14. Zhang, L. and Wang, C., "Energy and GHG analysis of rural household biogas systems in China", Energies, Vol. 7, (2014), 767-784. (https://doi.org/10.3390/en7020767).
15. Havukainen, J., Uusitalo, V., Niskanen, A., Kapustina, V. and Horttanainen, M., "Evaluation of methods for estimating energy performance of biogas production", Elsevier, Renewable Energy, Vol. 66, (2014), 232-240. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.renene.2013.12.011).
16. Zhang, R., El-Mashad, H.M., Hartman, K., Wang, F., Liu, G., Choate, C. and Gamble, P., "Characterization of food waste as feedstock for anaerobic digestion", Elsevier,Bioresource Technology,Vol. 98, No. 4, (2007), 929-935. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.biortech.2006.02.039).
17. Gunaseelan, V.N., "Biochemical methane potential of fruits and vegetable solid waste feedstocks", Elsevier, Biomass and Bioenergy, Vol. 26, No. 4, (2004), 389-399. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.biombioe.2003.08.006).
18. Bond, T. and Templeton, M.R., "History and future of domestic biogas plants in the developing world", Elsevier, Energy and Sustainable Development, Vol. 15, No. 4, (2011), 347-354. (
19. Cividino, S.R.S., "Biogas overview of key technologies-benchmarking and potentials", Smart-Energy and Network Excellence, Program, Italy-Austria, (2007-2013).
20. Ghimire, P.C., "SNV supported domestic biogas programmes in Asia and Africa", Renewable Energy, Vol. 49, (2013), 90-94. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.renene.2012.01.058).
21. Islam, Md.N., Hoque, S.M.N., Mandal, S., Hasan, A. and Nahian, Md.R., "Prospect of rural electrification through biogas in Bangladesh-design & feasibility study of biogas based electricity facility of a poultry farm", Proceedings of International Conference on Mechanical, Industrial and Materials Engineering 2017 (ICMIME2017), RUET, Rajshahi, Bangladesh, (28-30 December, 2017), Paper ID: ET-281.
22. Monjurul Hasan, A.S.M. and Ammenberg, J., "Biogas potential from municipal and agricultural residual biomass for power generation in Hazaribagh, Bangladesh–A strategy to improve the energy system", Elsevier, Renewable Energy Focus, Vol. 29, (June 2019), 14- 23. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ref.2019.02.001).
23. Iqbal, S.A., Rahaman, M.Sh. and Yousuf, A., "Present scenario of biogas technology in Bangladesh-prospects, potentials and barriers", Proceedings of The 15th Annual Paper Meet (APM 2013), Dhaka, Bangladesh, (2014).
24. Bangladesh power development board, (29 Aug., 2018).
25. Nahian, Md.R. and Islam, Md.N., "Prospects and potential of biogas technology in Bangladesh", Proceedings of International Conference on Innovations in Science, Engineering and Technology (ICISET), Dhaka, Bangladesh, (2016), 1-4. (https://doi.org/10.1109/ ICISET.2016.7856481).
26 Statista, (https://www.statista.com/statistics/760934/bangladesh-share-of-rural-population/).