1. Guo, S.J. and Wei, T., "Cost-effective energy saving measures based on BIM technology: Case study at National Taiwan University", Energy and Buildings, Vol. 127, (2016), 433-441. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.enbuild.2016.06.015).
2. Swan, L.G. and Ugursal, V.I., "Modeling of end-use energy consumption in the residential sector: A review of modeling techniques", Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Vol. 13, No. 8, (2009), 1819-1835. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.rser.2008.09.033).
3. Amani, N. and Kiaee, E., "Developing a two-criteria framework to rank thermal insulation materials in nearly zero energy building using multi-objective optimization approach", Journal of Cleaner Production, Vol. 276, (2020), 122592. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jclepro.2020.122592).
4. Banteli, A. and Stevenson, V.E., "Building information modelling (BIM) as an enabler for whole-building embodied energy and carbon calculation in Early-Stage building design", WIT Transactions on the Built Environment, Vol. 169, (2017), 89-100. (https://doi.org/10.2495/BIM170091).
5. Egwunatum, S., Joseph-Akwara, E. and Akaigwe, R., "Optimizing energy consumption in building designs using Building Information Model (BIM)", Slovak Journal of Civil Engineering, Vol. 24, No. 3, (2016), 19-28. (https://doi.org/10.1515/sjce-2016-0013).
6. Schlueter, A. and Thesseling, F., "Building information model based energy/exergy performance assessment in early design stages", Automation in Construction, Vol. 18, No. 2, (2009), 153-163. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.autcon.2008.07.003).
7. Choi, J., Shin, J., Kim, M. and Kim, I., "Development of openBIM-based energy analysis software to improve the interoperability of energy performance assessment", Automation in Construction, Vol. 72, (2016), 52-64. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.autcon.2016.07.004).
8. Douglass, C.D., "Instructional modules demonstrating building energy analysis using a building information model", Unpublished master’s thesis, University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign, (2010). (https://www.ideals.illinois.edu/bitstream/handle/2142/18219/Douglass_Christian.pdf?sequence=1).
9. Amani, N., "Building energy conservation in atrium spaces based on ECOTECT simulation software in hot summer and cold winter zone in Iran", International Journal of Energy Sector Management, Vol. 12, (2018), 298-313. (https://doi.org/10.1108/IJESM-05-2016-0003).
10. Ministry of Energy, "Energy balance sheet, Office of planning and economics of electricity and energy", (2016), (Accessed Jan. 20, 2019). (in Farsi). (http://pep.moe.gov.ir).
11. Ahn, K.U., Kim, Y.J., Park, C.S., Kim, I. and Lee, K., "BIM interface for full vs. semi-automated building energy simulation", Energy and Buildings, Vol. 68, No. PART B, (2014), 671-678. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.enbuild.2013.08.063).
12. Abanda F.H. and Byers, L., "An investigation of the impact of building orientation on energy consumption in a domestic building using emerging BIM (Building Information Modelling)", Energy, Vol. 97, (2016), 517-527. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.energy.2015.12.135).
13. Ahuja, R., Sawhney, A. and Arif, M., "Driving lean and green project outcomes using BIM: A qualitative comparative analysis", International Journal of Sustainable Built Environment, Vol. 6, No. 1, (2017), 69-80. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijsbe.2016.10.006).
14. Wong, K. and Fan, Q., "Building information modelling (BIM) for sustainable building design", Facilities, Vol. 31, No. 3, (2013), 138-157. (https://doi.org/10.1108/02632771311299412).
15. Chen, K., Xu, G., Xue, F., Zhong, R.Y., Liu, D. and Lu, W., "A physical internet-enabled Building Information Modelling system for prefabricated construction", International Journal of Computer Integrated Manufacturing, Vol. 31, No. 4-5, (2018), 349-361. (https://doi.org/10.1080/0951192X.2017.1379095).
16. Beazley, S., Heffernan, E. and McCarthy, T.J., "Enhancing energy efficiency in residential buildings through the use of BIM: The case for embedding parameters during design", Energy Procedia, Vol. 121, (2017), 57-64. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.egypro.2017.07.479).
17. Bonenberg, W. and Wei, X., "Green BIM in sustainable infrastructure", Procedia Manufacturing, Vol. 3, (2015), 1654-1659. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.promfg.2015.07.483).
18. Cepurnaite, J., Ustinovicius, L. and Vaisnoras, M., "Modernization with BIM technology through scanning building information", Procedia Engineering, Vol. 208, (2017), 8-13. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.proeng.2017.11.014).
19. Gourlis, G. and Kovacic, I., "Building Information Modelling for analysis of energy efficient industrial buildings–A case study", Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Vol. 68, No. 2, (2017), 953-963. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.rser.2016.02.009).
20. Gao, H., Koch, C. and Wu, Y., "Building information modelling based building energy modelling: A review", Applied Energy, Vol. 238, (2019), 320-343. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.apenergy.2019.01.032).
21. Marzouk, M. and Abdelaty, A., "BIM-based framework for managing performance of subway stations", Automation in Construction, Vol. 41, (2014), 70-77. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.autcon.2014.02.004).
22. Rezaei, F., Bulle, C. and Lesage, P., "Integrating building information modeling and life cycle assessment in the early and detailed building design stages", Building and Environment, Vol. 153, (2019), 158-167. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.buildenv.2019.01.034).
23. Zhang, C., Nizam, R.S. and Tian, L., "BIM-based investigation of total energy consumption in delivering building products", Advanced Engineering Informatics, Vol. 38, (2018), 370-380. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.aei.2018.08.009).
24. Amani, N., "Energy simulation and management of the main building component materials using comparative analysis in a mild climate zone", Journal of Renewable Energy and Environment (JREE), Vol. 7, No. 3, (2020), 29-46. (https://doi.org/10.30501/jree.2020.227079.1101).
25. Sadeghifam, A.N., Meynagh, M.M., Tabatabaee, S., Mahdiyar, A., Memari, A. and Ismail, S., "Assessment of the building components in the energy efficient design of tropical residential buildings: An application of BIM and statistical Taguchi method", Energy, Vol. 188, (2019), 116080. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.energy.2019.116080).
26. Venkatraj, V., Dixit, M., Yan., W. and Lavy, S., "Evaluating the impact of operating energy reduction measures on embodied energy", Energy and Buildings, Vol. 226, (2020), 110340. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.enbuild.2020.110340).
27. Ding, Z., Liu, S., Luo, L. and Liao, L., "A building information modeling-based carbon emission measurement system for prefabricated residential buildings during the materialization phase", Journal of Cleaner Production, Vol. 264, (2020), 121728. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jclepro.2020.121728).
28. Singh, P. and Sadhu, A., "Multicomponent energy assessment of buildings using building information modeling", Sustainable Cities and Society, Vol. 49, (2019), 101603. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.scs.2019.101603).
29. I.R. Iran of Meteorological Organization, (2019). (www.irimo.ir/index.php?newlang=eng/).