1. Fuel cells, Editor: Kreuer, K.-D., Springer, New York, (2013). (https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4614-5785-5).
2. Bernardi, D.M. and Verbrugge, M.W., "Mathematical model of a gas discussion electrode bonded to a polymer electrolyte", American Institute of Chemical Engineers Journal, Vol. 37, No. 8, (1991), 1151-1163. (https://doi.org/10.1002/aic.690370805).
3. Bernardi, D.M. and Verbrugge, M.W., "A mathematical model of the solid-polymer-electrolyte fuel cell", Journal of Electrochemical Society, Vol. 139, No. 9, (1992), 2477-2491. (https://doi.org/10.1149/1.2221251).
4. Fuller, T.F. and Newman, J., "Water and thermal management in solid-polymer-electrolyte fuel cells", Journal of Electrochemical Society, Vol. 140, No. 5, (1993), 1218-1225. (https://doi.org/10.1149/1.2220960).
5. Nguyen, T.V. and White, R.E., "Water and heat management model for proton-exchange-membrane fuel cells", Journal of the Electrochemical Society, Vol. 140, (1993), 2178-2186. (https://doi.org/10.1149/1.2220792).
6. Dutta, S., Shimpalee, S. and Van Zee, J.W., "Three-dimensional numerical simulation of straight channel PEM fuel cells", Journal of Applied Electrochemistry, Vol. 30, (2000), 135-146. (https://doi.org/10.1023/a:1003964201327).
7. Berning, T. and Djilali, N., "Three-dimensional computational analysis of transport phenomena in a PEM fuel cell: A parametric study", Journal of Power Source, Vol. 124, (2003), 440-452. (https://doi.org/10.1016/s0378-7753(03)00816-4).
8. Yang, T., Park, G., Pugazhendhi, P., Lee, W. and Kim, C.S., "Performance improvement of electrode for polymer electrolyte membrane fuel cell", Korean Journal of Chemical Engineering, Vol. 19, No. 3, (2002), 417-420. (https://doi.org/10.1007/bf02697149).
9. Molaeimanesh, G.R. and Akbari, M.H., "Water droplet dynamic behavior during removal from a proton exchange membrane fuel cell gas diffusion layer by Lattice-Boltzmann method", Korean Journal of Chemical Engineering, Vol. 31, No. 4, (2014), 598-610. (https://doi.org/10.1007/s11814-013-0282-6).
10. Carral, C. and Mélé, P., "A numerical analysis of PEMFC stack assembly through a 3DFinite element model", International Journal of Hydrogen Energy, Vol. 39, No. 9, (2014), 4516-4530. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijhydene.2014.01.036).
11. Ahmadi, N., Dadvand, A., Rezazadeh, S. and Mirzaee, I., "Analysis of the operating pressure and GDL geometrical configuration effect on PEM fuel cell performance", Journal of the Brazilian Society of Mechanical Sciences and Engineering, Vol. 38, (2016), 2311-2325. (https://doi.org/10.1007/s40430-016-0548-0).
12. Rezazadeh, S. and Ahmadi, N., "Numerical investigation of gas channel shape effect on proton exchange membrane fuel cell performance", Journal of the Brazilian Society of Mechanical Sciences and Engineering, Vol. 37, (2017), 789-802. (https://doi.org/10.1007/s40430-014-0209-0).
13. Ticianelli, E.A., Derouin, C.R., Redondo, A. and Srinivasan, S., "Methods to advance technology of proton exchange membrane fuel cell", Journal of The Electrochemical Society, Vol. 135, No. 9, (1988), 2209-2214. (https://doi.org/10.1149/1.2096240).
14. Ahmadi, N., Pourmahmoud, N., Mirzaee, I. and Rezazadeh, S., "Three-dimensional computational fluid dynamic study of the effect of the different channel and shoulder geometries on cell performance", Australian Journal of Basic and Applied Sciences, Vol. 5, No. 12, (2011), 541-556.
15. Ahmadi, N., Rezazadeh, S., Mirzaee, I., and Pourmahmoud, N., "Three-dimensional computational fluid dynamic analysis of the conventional PEM fuel cell and investigation of prominent gas diffusion layers effect", Journal of Mechanical Science and Technology, Vol. 26, No. 8, (2012), 2247-2257. (https://doi.org/10.1007/s12206-012-0606-1).
16. Lin, W., Husar, A., Zhou, T. and Liu, H., "A parametric study of PEM fuel cell performances", International Journal of Hydrogen Energy, Vol. 28, No. 11, (2003), 1263-1272. (https://doi.org/10.1016/s0360-3199(02)00284-7).
17. Ahmadi, N., Rezazadeh, S. and Mirzaee, I., "Study the effect of various operating parameters of proton exchange membrane", Periodica Polytechnica. Chemical Engineering, Vol. 59, No. 3, (2015), 221-235. (https://doi.org/10.3311/ppch.7577).
18. Ahmadi, N., Rezazadeh, S., Dadvand, A. and Mirzaee, I., "Numerical investigation of the effect of gas diffusion layer with semicircular prominences on polymer exchange membrane fuel cell performance and species distribution", Journal of Renewable Energy and Environment (JREE), Vol. 2, No. 2, (2015), 36-46. (https://doi.org/10.30501/JREE.2015.70069).
19. Ahmadi, N., Rezazadeh, S., Dadvand, A. and Mirzaee, I., "Modelling of gas transport in proton exchange membrane fuel cells", Institution of Civil Engineers, Vol. 170, No. 4, (2017), 163-179. (https://doi.org/10.1680/jener.15.00015).
20. Ahmadi, N., Dadvand, A., Rezazadeh, S. and Mirzaee, I., "Modeling of polymer electrolyte membrane fuel cell with circular and elliptical cross‐section gas channels: A novel procedure", International Journal of Energy Research, Wiley, (2018). (https://doi.org/10.1002/er.4069).
21. Pashaee Golmarz, T., Rezazadeh, S. and Bagherzadeh, N., "Numerical study of curved-shape channel effect on performance and distribution of species in a proton-exchange membrane fuel cell: Novel structure", Journal of Renewable Energy and Environment (JREE), Vol. 5, No. 2, (2018), 10-21. (https://doi.org/10.30501/JREE.2018.88506).
22. Zunyan, H., Liangfei, X., Jianqiu, L., Qing, W., Yangbin, Sh., Xiaojing, Ch., Wei, D. and Minggao, O., "Mechanistic insight into the accelerated decay of fuel cells from catalyst-layer structural failure", Energy Conversion, and Management, Vol. 227, (2021), 113568. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.enconman.2020.113568).
23. Olabi, A., Wilberforce, T. and Abdelkareem, M., "Fuel cell application in the automotive industry and future perspective", Energy, Vol. 214, (2021), 118955. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.energy.2020.118955).
24. Xun, Zh., Yuan, Zh., Ding-Ding, Y., Rong, Ch., Tong, Zh. and Qiang, L., "Discrete-holes film fueling anode heads for high performance air-breathing microfluidic fuel cell", Journal of Power Sources, Vol. 482, (2021), 228966. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jpowsour.2020.228966).
25. Chen, K., Laghrouche, S. and Djerdir, A., "Performance analysis of PEM fuel cell in the mobile application under real traffic and environmental conditions", Energy Conversion and Management, Vol. 227, (2021), 113602. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.enconman.2020.113602).