1. Sakhivel M., Shanmugasundaram S. Effect of energy storage medium (black granite gravel) on the performance of solar still. International Journal of Energy Research, 2008, 32, 68-82.
2. Kudish A.I., Gale J., Zarmi Y. A low cost design solar desalination unit. Energy Conversion and Management, 1982, 22, 69-74.
3. Cooper P.I. Digital simulation of transient solar still processes. Solar Energy, 1969, 12, 313-331.
4. Voropoulos K., Mathioulakis E., Belessiotis V. Experimental investigation of solar still coupled with solar collectors. Desalination, 2000, 138, 103-110.
5. Lawrence S.A. Theoretical evaluation of solar distillation under natural circulation with heat exchanger. Energy Conversion and Management, 1990, 30, 203-213.
6. Riffat S.A. Solar absorption system for water desalination. Renewable Energy, 1995, 15, 101-120.
7. Sharma V.B., Mullick S.C. Estimation of heat transfer coefficients the upward heat flow and evaporation in a solar still. Transactions ASME, Journal of Solar Energy Engineering, 1991,113(1), 36-41.
8. Eiichi Ishibashi. Enhanced boiling heat transfer of water/salt mixture in restricted space of the compact tube bundle. Heat Transfer Engineering, 2001, 22(3), 4-10.
9. Zheng Hongfei, Zhang X., Zhang J., Wu Y. A group of improved heat and mass transfer correlations in the solar stills. Energy Conversion and Management, 2002, 43(13), 2469-2478.
10. Kumar S., Tiwari G.N. Estimation of convective mass transfer in solar distillation system. Solar Energy, 1996, 57, 459-464.
11. Panchal H.N., Shah P.K. Performance Improvement of Solar stills via experimental Investigation. International Journal of Advanced design and Manufacturing Technology, 2012, 5(5), 19-23.
12. Panchal H.N., Shah P.K. Investigation on Solar stills having floating plates. International Journal of Energy and Environmental Engineering, 2012, 3(3), 3-8.