1. Nehrir, M.H., Wang, C. and Shaw, S.R., "Fuel cells: promising devices for distributed generation", IEEE Power and Energy Magazine, Vol. 4, (2006), 47-53.
2. Wang, C., Nehrir, M.H. and Shaw, S.R., "dynamic models and model validation for PEM fuel cells using electric circuits", IEEE Energy conversion, Vol. 20, No. 2, (2005), 442-451.
3. Zhong, Z.D., Huo, H.B., Zhu., X.j., Cao, G.Y. and Ren, Y., "Adaptive maximum power point tracking control of fuel cell power plant", Journal of Power Sources, Vol. 176, (2008), 259-269.
4. Femia, N., Petrone, G., Spagnuolo, G. and Vitelli, M., "Optimization of Perturb and Observe Maximum Power Point Tracking Method", IEEE Transaction on Power Electronics, Vol.20, (2005), 963-973.
5. Schumacher, J.O., Gemmarb, P., Denneb, M., Zedda, M. and Stueber, M., "Control miniature proton exchange membrane fuel cells based on fuzzy logic", Journal of Power Sources, Vol. 129, (2004), 143-151.
6. Khanh, L.N., Seo, J.J., Kim, Y.S. and Won, D.J., "Power-management strategies for a grid-connected PV-FC hybrid system", Power Delivery, IEEE Transactions on, Vol. 25, No. 3, (2010), 1874-1882.
7. Giustiniani, A., Petrone, G., Spagnuolo, G. and Vitelli, M., "Low-Frequency Current Oscillations and Maximum Power Point Tracking in Grid-Connected Fuel-Cell-Based Systems", IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, Vol. 57, No. 6, (2010), 2042-2053.
8. Paja, C.A.R., Spagnuolo, G., Petrone, G., Giral, R. and Romero, A., "Fuel cell MPPT for fuel consumption optimization", IEEE International Symposium on Circuits Systems, (2010), 2199-2202.
9. Dargahi, M., Rezanejad, M., Rouhi, J. and Shakeri, M., "Maximum power point tracking for fuel cell in fuel cell/battery hybrid systems", IEEE International Multitopic Conference, (2008), 33-37
10. Egiziano, L., Giustiniani, A., Petrone, G., Spagnuolo, G. and Vitelli, M., "Optimization of Perturb and observe control of grid connected PEM fuel cells", IEEE International Conference on Clean Electrical Power, (2009), 768-774.
11. Sarvi, M. and Barati, M.M., "Voltage and Current Based MPPT of Fuel Cells under variable Temperature conditions" Universities Power Engineering Conf, (2010), 1-4.
12. Chanasut, N. and Premrudeepreechacharn, S., "Maximum power control of grid-connected solid oxide fuel cell system using adaptive fuzzy logic controller" Industry Applications Society Annual Meeting, (2008), 1–6.
13. Bizon, N., "Energy harvesting from the FC that operate using MPP tracking based on modified extermum seeking control", Applied Energy, Vol. 104, (2013), 326-336.
14. Esram, T. and Chapman, P.L., "Comparison of photovoltaic array maximum power point tracking techniques", Energy Conversion, IEEE Transactions on, Vol. 22, No. 2, (2007), 439-449.
15. Eskandari, H., Sadollah, A., Bahreininejad, A. and Hamdi, M., "Water cycle algorithm–A novel metaheuristic optimization method for solving constrained engineering optimization problems", Journal computer and structures, Vol. 110, (2012), 151-166.
16. Latha, K., Vidhye, S., Umamaheswari, B., Rajalakshmi, N. and Dhathathreyan, K.S., "Tuning of PEM fuel cell of steady state and dynamic performance under various operating condition" International Journal of Hydrogen Energy, Vol. 38, No. 5, (2013), 2370-2386.
17. Chu, C.C. and Chen, C.L., "Robust maximum power point tracking method for photovoltaic cells: A sliding mode control approach", Journal of Solar Energ, Vol. 83, (2009), 1370–1378.