1. Zhang, L., Xian, M., He, Y., Li, L., Yang, J., Yu, S. and Xu, X., "A Bronsted acidic ionic liquid as an efﬁcient and environmentally benign catalyst for biodiesel synthesis from free fatty acids and alcohols". Bioresource
Technology, Vol. 100, (2009), 4368-4373.
2. Zabeti, M., Wan Daud,W.M.A. and Aroua, M.K., "Activity of solid catalysts for biodiesel production: A review", Fuel Processing Technology, Vol. 90, (2009), 770-777.
3. Russbueldt, B.M.E. and Hoelderich, W.F., "New sulfonic acid ion-exchange resins for the preesteriﬁcation of
different oils and fats with high content of free fatty acids", Applied Catalysis A: General, Vol. 362, (2009), 47-57.
4. Balat, M. and Balat, H.,"A critical review of bio-diesel as a vehicular fuel" Energy and Conversion Managements. Vol. 49, (2008), 2727–2741.
5. Demirbas, A.,"Biodiesel fuels from vegetable oils via catalytic and non-catalytic supercritical alcohol transesteriﬁcations and other methods: a survey" Energy and Conversion Managements. Vol. 44, (2003), 2093– 2109.
6. OECD and FAO., OECD-FAO Agricultural Outlook 2015, OECD Publishing, Paris. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1787/agr_outlook-2015-en
7. Kouzu, M. and Hidak, J.S. "Transesterification of vegetable oil into biodiesel catalyzed by CaO: A review",
Fuel, Vol. 93, (2012), 1–12.
8. Borges, M.E. and Diaz, L., "Recent developments on heterogeneous catalysts for biodiesel production by oil
esterification and transesterification reactions: A review" , Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Vol. 16,
(2012), 2839– 2849
9. Singh Chouhan, A.P. and Sarma, A.K., "Modern heterogeneous catalysts for biodiesel production: A comprehensive review", Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews,Vol. 15, (2011), 4378–4399.
10. Boey, P.L., Maniam, G.P. and Hamid, S.A., "Performance of calcium oxide as a heterogeneous catalyst in biodiesel production: A review", Chemical Engineering Journal, Vol. 168, (2011), 15–22.11
11. Guibal. E., " Heterogeneous catalysis on chitosan-based materials: a review", Progress Polymer Science, Vol. 30, (2005) 71-109
12. Macquarrie, D.J. and Hardy, J.J.E.," Applications of Functionalized Chitosan in Catalysis", Industrial &
Engineering Chemistry Research, Vol. 44, (2005) 8499 – 8520.
13. Xie W, Zhao L, "Aminopropylsilica as an environmentally friendly and reusable catalyst for biodiesel production from soybean oil", Fuel, Vol. 103 (2013), 1106-1110.
14. Fu, C.C., Hung, T.C., Su, C.H., Suryani, D., Wu, W.T. and Dai, W.C., "Immobilization of calcium oxide onto chitosan beads as a heterogeneous catalyst for biodiesel production", Polymer International, Vol. 60, (2011), 957–962 .
15. da Silva, R.B., Lima Neto, A.F., Soares Dos Santos, L.S., de Oliveira Lima, J.R., Chaves, M.H. and Dos Santos, J.R., "Catalysts of Cu(II) and Co(II) ions adsorbed in chitosan used in transesteriﬁcation of soybean and babassu oils a new route for biodiesel syntheses",Bioresource Technology, Vol. 99, (2008), 6793–6798.
16. He, B., Shao, Y., Liang, M., Li, J. and Cheng. Y.,"Biodiesel production from soybean oil by guanidinylated chitosan" Fuel, Vol. 159, (2015), 33–39.
17. Aghabarari, B., Martinez-Huerta, M.V.,Ghiaci, M., Fierro, J.L.G. and Pena, M,A. "Hybrid chitosan derivative–carbon support for oxygen reduction reactions", R.S.C. Advances, Vol. 3, (2013), 5378-5381.
18. Li-bing, W., Hai-yan, Y., Xiao-hui, H. and Rui-ying, L., "Influence of fatty acid composition of woody biodiesel plants on the fuel properties" Journal of Fuel Chemistry and Technology,. Vol. 40, (2012), 397-404.
19. Aghabarari, B., dorostkar, N. and Martinez-Huerta, M. V., "Synthesis of biodiesel from Nigella Sativa seed oil using surfactant- Brønsted acidic- combined ionic liquid as catalyst", Fuel Processing Technology, Vol. 118,(2014), 296-301
20. Zhao, L., Qiu, Z. and Stagg-Williams, S.M., "Transesterification of canola oil catalyzed by nanopowder
calcium oxide", Fuel Processing Technology, Vol. 114, (2013), 154–162.
21. Viriya-empikul, N., Krasae, P., Nualpaeng, W., Yoosuk, B. and Faungnawakij, K., "Biodiesel production over Ca- based solid catalysts derived from industrial wastes", Fuel, Vol. 92, (2012), 239–44.