1. Dai, Y.J., Zhang, H.F., “Numerical simulation and theoretical analysis of heat and mass transfer in a cross
flow liquid desiccant air dehumidifier packed with honeycomb paper”, Energy Conversion and Management 45, (2004), 1343-1356.
2. Otanicar, T., Prospects for solar cooling – An economic and environmental assessment., Solar Energy, Volume 86, Issue 5, May 2012, Pages 1287-1299.
3. Saman, W.Y., Alizadeh, S., “Modelling and performance analysis of a cross-flow type plate heat exchanger for dehumidification / cooling”, Solar Energy, (2001a), 70(4), 361-372.
4. Saman, W.Y., Alizadeh, S., “Design and Optimization of a Liquid Desiccant Solar Air Conditioner Using Cross Flow Type Plate Heat Exchanger”, (2001b), ISES 2001 Solar World Congress, Adelaide, Australia.
5. Saman, W.Y., Alizadeh, S.,, “An experimental study of a cross-flow type plate heat exchanger for dehumidification cooling”, Solar Energy, (2002), 73 (1), 59-71.
6. Alizadeh, S., Saman, W.Y., “Modeling and performance analysis of a forced-fl ow solar collector / regenerator using liquid desiccant”, Solar Energy, (2002a), 72 (2), 143-154.
7. Alizadeh, S., Saman, W.Y., “An experimental study of a forced-flow solar collector / regenerator using liquid
desiccant”, Solar Energy, (2002b), 73(5), 345-362.
8. Alizadeh, S., Khouzam, K.Y., “A Study into the Potential of Using Liquid Desiccant Solar Air-Conditioner with Gas Backup in Brisbane – Queensland”, Proceedings of 42 Australian and New Zealand Solar Energy Society,
(2004), December 1-3, Perth, W.A.
9. Alizadeh, S., “Development of a dehumidification/ indirect evaporative cooling system using liquid desiccant”, PhD thesis, School of Advanced Manufacturing and Mechanical Engineering, the University of South Australia, Mawson Lakes Campus, S.A. 5095, Australia (2002).
10. Saghafifar, M., Gadalla, M., Performance assessment of integrated PV/T and solid desiccant air- conditioning systems for cooling buildings using Maisotsenko cooling cycle. Solar Energy , Volume 127, April 2016, Pages 79–95.
11. Arsalis, A., Alexandrou, A.N., Parametric study and cost analysis of a solar-heating-and-cooling system for
detached single-family households in hot climates. Solar Energy , Volume 117, July 2015, Pages 59–73.
12. Ahmad, A., Thermo-economic Performance of a solar membrane liquid desiccant air conditioning system. Solar Energy, Volume 102, April 2014, Pages 56-73.
13. Yemo, L., Investigation on feasibility of ionic liquids used in solar liquid desiccant air conditioning system.
Solar Energy, Volume 86, Issue 9, September 2012, Pages 2718-2724.
14. McNab, J.L., McGregor, P., “Dual indirect cycle air conditioner uses heat concentrated desiccant and energy
recovery in a pol ymer plate heat exchanger”, 21 IR International Congress of Refrigeration, August 17-22,
(2003), Washington DC, USA.