1. Tickell, J. and Tickell, K., "From the fryer to the fuel tank: the complete guide to using vegetable oil as an alternative fuel", Biodiesel America, (2003).
2. Nemecek, T., Heil, A., Huguenin, O., Meier, S., Erzinger, S., Blaser, S., Dux, D. and Zimmermann, A., "Life cycle inventories of agricultural production systems", Final Report Ecoinvent, Vol. 2, No. 15, (2007).
3. Rajaeifar, M.A., Ghobadian, B., Heidari, M.D., and Fayyazi, E., "Energy consumption and greenhouse gas emissions of biodiesel production from rapeseed in Iran", Journal of Renewable and Sustainable Energy, Vol. 5, No. 6, (2013), 063134.
4. In, I., Eggleston, H., Buendia, S., Miwa, L., Ngara, K., Tanabe, T., and editors, K., "IPCC guidelines for national greenhouse gas inventories, prepared by the National Greenhouse Gas Inventories Programme", Hayama, Japan: IGES, (2006).
5. Hokazono, S. and Hayashi, K., "Variability in environmental impacts during conversion from conventional to organic farming: a comparison among three rice production systems in Japan", Journal of Cleaner Production, Vol. 28, (2012), 101-112.
6. Liang, S., Xu, M. and Zhang, T., "Life cycle assessment of biodiesel production in China", Bioresource Technology, Vol. 129, (2013), 72-77.
7. Bouwman, A., "Exchange of greenhouse gases between terrestrial ecosystems and the atmosphere", Soils and the Greenhouse Effect, (1990), 61-127.
8. Hammond, A.L., Rodenburgand, E. and Moomaw, W., "Accountability in the greenhouse", Nature, Vol. 347, (1990), 705-706.
9. Goedkoop, M., De Schryver, A., Oele, M., Durksz, S. and de Roest, D., "Introduction to LCA with SimaPro 7, PRé Consultants", The Netherlands, (2008).
10. ISO, I., 14040: "Environmental management–life cycle assessment–principles and framework", London,British Standards Institution, (2006).
11. Abeliotis, K., Detsis, V. and Pappia, C., "Life cycle assessment of bean production in the Prespa National Park, Greece", Journal of Cleaner Production, Vol. 41, (2013), 89-96.
12. Khoshnevisan, B., Rajaeifar, M.A., Clark, S., Shamahirband, S., Anuar, N.B., Shuib, N.L. M. and Gani, A., "Evaluation of traditional and consolidated rice farms in Guilan Province, Iran, using life cycle assessment and fuzzy modeling", Science of the Total Environment, Vol. 481, (2014), 242-251.
13. Sahle, A., Potting, J., "Environmental life cycle assessment of Ethiopian rose cultivation", Science of the Total Environment, Vol. 443, (2013), 163-172.
14. Mousavi-Avval, S.H., Rafiee, S., Jafari, A. and Mohammadi, A., "Improving energy use efficiency of canola production using data envelopment analysis (DEA) approach", Energy, Vol. 36, (2011), 2765-2772.
15. Liebig, M., Morgan, J., Reeder, J., Ellert, B., Gollany, H. and Schuman, G., "Greenhouse gas contributions and mitigation potential of agricultural practices in northwestern USA and western Canada", Soil and Tillage Research, Vol. 83, (2005), 25-52.
16. Rajaeifar, M.A., Tabatabaei, M., and Ghanavati, H., "Data supporting the comparative life cycle assessment of different municipal solid waste management scenarios", Data in Brief, Vol. 3, (2015), 189-194.
17. Singh, S., Mittal, J., "Energy in production agriculture", Mittal Publications, 1992.
18. Mohammadshirazi, A., Akram, A., Rafiee, S., Avval, S.H.M. and Kalhor, E.B., "An analysis of energy use and relation between energy inputs and yield in tangerine production", Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews,Vol. 16, (2012), 4515-4521.
19. Ortiz-Cañavate, J. and Hernanz, J., "Energy for biological systems", Energy and Biomass Engineering, Vol. 5, (1999), 13-24.
20. Unakitan, G., Hurma, H. and Yilmaz, F., "An analysis of energy use efficiency of canola production in Turkey", Energy, Vol. 35, (2010), 3623-3627.
21. Mousavi-Avval, S. H., Rafiee, S. and Jafari, A., "Sensitivity analysis of agrochemical energy inputs and their environmental impacts in rapeseed production", Jordan International Energy Conference, (2011).
22. Kitani, O., "CIGR Handbook of Agricultural Engineering", Volume V Energy and Biomass Engineering, Chapter 1 Natural Energy and Biomass, Part 1.3 Biomass Resources, (1999).
23. Ortiz-Cañavate, J. Hernanz, J., "Energy analysis and saving", CIGR Handbook of Agricultural Engineering, Vol. 5, (1999), 13-42.
24. Van Zeijts, H., Leneman, H. and Sleeswijk, A.W., "Fitting fertilisation in LCA: allocation to crops in a cropping plan", Journal of Cleaner Production, Vol. 7, (1999), 69-74.
25. Bare, J.,"TRACI 2.0: the tool for the reduction and assessment of chemical and other environmental impacts 2.0", Clean Technologies and Environmental Policy, Vol. 13, (2011), 687-696.
26. Mousavi-Avval, S.H., Rafiee, S., Sharifi, S. and Hosseinpour, S., "Assessment of Energy Life Cycle and Environmental Impact of Production of Rapeseed in Mazandaran Province with Two Different Approaches", Iran Biosystems Engineering, Vol. 46, (2015), 265-274.
27. Tzilivakis, J., Warner, D., May, M., Lewis, K. and Jaggard, K., "An assessment of the energy inputs and greenhouse gas emissions in sugar beet (Beta vulgaris) production in the UK", Agricultural Systems, Vol. 85, (2005), 101-119.
28. Brentrup, F., Küsters, J., Kuhlmann, H. and Lammel, J., "Environmental impact assessment of agricultural production systems using the life cycle assessment methodology: I. Theoretical concept of a LCA method tailored to crop production", European Journal of Agronomy, Vol. 20, (2004), 247-264.
29. Rajaeifar, M.A., Akram, A., Ghobadian, B., Rafiee, S. and Heidari, M. D., "Energy-economic life cycle assessment (LCA) and greenhouse gas emissions analysis of olive oil production in Iran", Energy, Vol. 66, (2014), 139-149.
30. Millar, N., Robertson, G.P., Grace, P.R., Gehl, R. J. and Hoben, J.P., "Nitrogen fertilizer management for nitrous oxide (N2O) mitigation in intensive corn (Maize) production: an emissions reduction protocol for US Midwest agriculture", Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Vol. 15, (2010), 185-204.