1. Elango, M., Pulikesi, P., Baskaralingam, V., Ramamurthy, S. and Sivanesan S.,"Production of biogas from municipal solid waste with domestic sewage", Journal of Hazardous Materials, Vol. 141, No. 1, (2007), 301-304.
2. Igoni, A.H., Abowei, M.F.N., Ayotamuno, M.J. and Eze, C.L., "Effect of total solids concentration of municipal solid waste on the biogas produced in an anaerobic continuous digester", Agricultural Engineering International: the CIGR Ejournal, Vol. X, (2008), 1-11.
3. Buren, A.V., "A Chinese Biogas Manual", Intermediate Technology Publications Ltd., (1979).
4. Huong, H.T.L., Utilization of biogas technology for generating electricity and storing oranges. Biogas Department, Institute of Energy, Honoi, Vietnam, (2002).
5. Alvarez, R. and Liden, G., "Semi-continuous co-digestion of solid slaughterhouse waste, manure, and fruit and vegetable waste", Renewable Energy, Vol 33, (2008), 726-734.
6. Angelidaki, I. and Ellegaard, L,. "Codigestion of manure and organic wastes in centralized biogas plants", Applied Biochemistry and Biotechnology, Vol. 109, (2003), 95-105.
7. Wei, W., "Anaerobic Co-digestion of Biomass for Methane Production", Recent Research Achievements, (2000).
8. Adelekan, F. And Bamgboye, A., "Comparison of biogas productivity of cassava peels mixed in selected ratios with major livestock waste types", African Journal of Agricultural Research, Vol. 4, No. 7, (2009), 571-577.
9. Muyiiya, N. and Kasisira, L., "Assessment of the Effect of Mixing Pig and Cow Dung on Biogas Yield", Agricultural Engineering International: the CIGR E. J., Manuscript PM, Vol. XI. (2009), 1-7.
10. Amon, T., Amon, B., Kryvoruchko, V., Bodiroza, V., Pötsch, E. and Zollitsch, W., "Optimising methane yield from anaerobic digestion of manure: effects of dairy systems and of glycerin supplementation", International Congress Series, Vol. 1293, (2006), 217-220..
11. Macias-Corral, M., Samani, Z., Hanson, A., Smith, G., Funk, P., Yu, H. and Longworth, J., "Anaerobic digestion of municipal solid waste and agricultural waste and the effect of co-digestion with dairy cow manure", Bioresource Technology, Vol. 99, No. 17, (2008), 8288-8293.
12. El-Mashad, H. and Zhang, R., "Biogas production from co-digestion of dairy manure and food waste", Bioresource Technology, Vol. 101, No. 11, (2010), 4021-4028.
13. Marañón, E., Castrillón, L., Quiroga, G., Fernández-Nava, Y., Gómez, L. and García, M.M., "Co-digestion of cattle manure with food waste and sludge to increase biogas production", Waste Manage, Vol. 32, (2012), 1821-1825.
14. Yetilmezsoy, K. and Sakar, S., "Development of empirical models forperformance evaluation of UASB reactors treating poultry manure wastewater under different operational conditions", Journal of Hazardous Materials, Vol. 153, (2008), 532–543.
15. Budiyono, I., Widiasa, S., Johari, G., and Sunarso, T., "Increasing Biogas Production Rate from Cattle Manure Using Rumen Fluid as Inoculums", International Journal of Chemical Engineering, Vol. 3, (2010), 39-44.
16. "Standard Methods for the Examination of Water", American Public Health Association, (1998) and Wastewater, 20th ed., Washington, DC.
17. Yadvika, S., Sreekrishnan, T.R., Kohil, S. and Rana, V., "Enhancement of biogas production from solid substrates using different techniques: a review", Bioresources Technology, Vol. 95, (2004), 1-10.
18. Nwabanne, J.T., Okoye, A.C. and Ezedinma, H.C., "Kinetics of anaerobic digestion of palm oil mill effluent", Canadian Journal of Pure and Applied Sciences, Vol. 6, No.1, (2012), 1877-1881
19. Wang, J.Y., Zhang, H., Stabnikova, O. and Tay, J.H., "Comparison of labscale and pilot-scale hybrid anaerobic solid–liquid systems operated in batch and semi-continuous modes", Process Biochemistry, Vol. 40 No.11, (2005), 3580–3586.
20. Cho, J.K. and Park, S.C., "Biochemical methane potential and solid state anaerobic digestion of Korean food wastes", Bioresource Technology, Vol. 52, No. 3, (1995), 245–253.
21. Heo, N.H., Park, S.C. and Kang, H., "Effects of mixture ratio and hydraulic retention time on single-stage anaerobic co-digestion of food waste and waste activated sludge", Journal of Environmental Science and Health, Part A, Vol. 39, No.7, (2004), 1739–1756.
22. Singh, Y., Sumit Kr Bansal, S.K. and Singh, R., "Evaluation of Biogas Production from Solid Waste using Pretreatment Method in Anaerobic Condition", International Journal of Emerging Sciences, Vol. 2, No. 3, (2012), 405-414.
23. Castrillon L., Vazguez. I., Maranon E. and Satre H., "Anaerobic thermophilic treatment of cattle manure in UASB reactors", Waste Management and Research, Vol. 20, (2002), 350-353.
24. Islam, M.R., Rahman, S.M.E. and Rahman, M.M., "The effects of biogas slurry on the production and quality of maize fodder", Turkish Journal of Agriculture and Forestry, Vol. 34, (2009), 91-99.
25. Okwuagwu, M.I., Allh, M.E. and Osemwota, I.O., "The effects of organic and inorganic manure on soil properties and yield of okra in Nigeria", African Crop Science Journal, Vol. 6, (2003), 390-393.
26. Rahman, S.M.E., Islam, A.M and Rahman, M.M., "Effect of cattle slurry on growth, biomass yield and chemical composition of maize fodder", Asian-Australasian Journal of Animal Sciences, Vol. 21, (2008), 1592- 1598.
27. Baldi, E., Toselli, M., Eissenstat, D.M and Marangon, B., "Organic fertilization leads to increased peach root production and lifespan", Tree Physiology, Vol. 30, (2010), 1373–1382.
28. Parvathy, S. And Vaishnavy, S.S., "Effect of biogas slurry on growth and biomass production of Sorghum vulgare and Oryza sativa",Journal of Ecobiology, Vol. 24, (2009), 335-338.
29. Dhussa, A.K., "Biogas plant effluent handling and utilization", Chang Villag, Vol.7, (1985), 77-85.
30. Karki, K.B., "Estimation of Plant Nutrient Loss from Biogas Slurry", Research Report submitted to SNV/BSP Nepal; (1997).
31. Olaniyi, J.O, and Akanbi, W.B., "Effect of organo- mineral and inorganic fertilizers on the yield, quality of fluted pumpkin", African Crop Science Journal, Vol. 8, (2007), 347-350.
32. Ahmad, R. and Jabeen, N., "Demonstration of growth improvement in sunflower by the use of organic fertilizer under saline conditions", Pakistan Journal of Botany, Vol. 41, (2009), 1373- 1384.
33. Acharya, C.N., "Preparation of fuel gas and manure by anaerobic fermentation of organic materials", Indian Agriculture Research Institute, New Delhi, India, (1961).
34. Abera, T., Feyissa, D. and Yusuf, H., "Effects of inorganic and organic fertilizers on grain yield of maize-climbing bean intercropping and soil fertility", Conference of International Agriculture Research Development, Western Oromiya, Ethiopia; (2005).
35. Pandey, N., Upadhyay, S.K., Joshi, B.S. and Tripethi, R.S., "Integrated use of organic and inorganic N fertilizers for the cultivation of low land rice in vertisol", Indian Journal of Medical Research, Vol. 35, (2001), 112-114.