1. Mitlitsky, F. and Myers, B., "Regenerative Fuel Cell Systems", Energy Fuels, Vol. 2, (1998), 56-71.
2. Johnson, R., Morgan, C., Witner, D. and Johnson, T., "Performance of a proton exchange membrane fuel cell stack", International journal of hydrogen energy, Vol. 26, (2001), 879-887.
3. Moseley, P.T. and Garche, J., "Electrochemical Energy Storage for Renewable Sources and Grid Balancing", Chapter 11: PEM Electrolyzers and PEM Regenerative Fuel Cells Industrial View, Elsevier Science Ltd (Verlag), (2014).
4. Ghadamian, H. and Saboohi, Y., "Quantitative analysis of irreversibilities causes voltage drop in Fuel Cell (simulation & modeling)", Electrochemical Acta, Vol. 50, (2004), 699-704
5. Burke, K.A., "Unitized regenerative fuel cell system development", Glenn Technical Report NASA/TM-2003–212739, http://gltrs.grc.nasa.gov/reports/2003 /TM-2003-212739. pdf; 2003.
6. Ghadamian, H., Bakhtari, K. and Seyedi Namini, S., "An algorithm for optimum design and macro- model development in PEMFC with exergy and cost considerations", Journal of Power Sources, Vol. 163, (2006), 87-92.
7. Cownden, R., Nahon, M. and Rosen, M.A., "Modelling and analysis of a solid polymer fuel cell system for transportation applications", International Journal of Hydrogen Energy, Vol. 26, (2001), 615-623.
8. Rabih, S., Rallieres, O., Turpin, C. and Astier, S., "Experimental study of a PEM reversible fuel cell. In: Proceedings of the intern", Conf. on Renewable Energy and Power Quality (ICREPQ’08), Valencia; March 11–13, (2008).
9. Maclay, J.D., Brouwer, J. and Scott Samuelsen, G., "Dynamic analyses of regenerative fuel cell power for potential use in renewable residential applications", International Journal of Hydrogen Energy, Vol. 31, (2006), 994-1009.
10. Ozgoli, H.A., Ghadamian, H. and Hamidi, A.A., "Modeling SOFC & GT Integrated-Cycle Power System with Energy Consumption Minimizing Target to Improve Comprehensive cycle Performance (Applied in pulp and paper, case studied)", GSTF Journal of Engineering Technology, Vol. 1, (2012) 1-6.
11. GreenVolt Power Corp. http://www.greenvolt.com.
12. Millet, P., Ngameni, R., Grigoriev, S.A. and Fateev, V.N., "Scientiﬁc and engineering issues related to PEM technology: Water electrolysis, fuel cells and unitized regenerative systems", International Journal of Hydrogen Energy, Vol. 36, (2011), 4156-4163.
13. Grigoriev, S.A., Millet, P., Dzhus, K.A., Middleton, H., Saetre, T.O. and Fateev, V.N., "Design and characterization of bi-functional electrocatalytic layers for application in PEM unitized regenerative fuel cells", International Journal of Hydrogen Energy, Vol. 35, (2010), 5070–5076.
14. Farret F.A. and Simoes, M.G., "Integration of alternative sources of energy", A John Wiley & Sons, Inc., (2006).
16. Guarnieri, M., Alotto, P. and Moro, F., "Modeling the performance of hydrogen-oxygen unitized regenerative proton exchange membrane fuel cells for energy storage", Journal of Power Sources, Vol. 297, (2015), 23-32.
17. Bhosale, A.C., Mane, S.R., Singdeo, D. and Ghosh, P.C., "Modeling and experimental validation of a unitized regenerative fuel cell in electrolysis mode of operation", Energy, Vol. 121, (2017), 256-263.
18. Gabbasaa, M., Sopian, K., Fudholi, A. and Asim, N., "A review of unitized regenerative fuel cell stack: Material, design and research achievements", International Journal of Hydrogen Energy, Vol. 39, (2014), 17765-17778.
19. Andrews, J. and Seif Mohammadi, S., "Towards a ‘proton flow battery’: Investigation of a reversible PEM fuel cell with integrated metal-hydride hydrogen storage", International Journal of Hydrogen Energy, Vol. 39, (2014), 1740-1751.
20. Wang, Y., Leung, Dennis Y.C., Xuan, J. and Wang, H., "A review on unitized regenerative fuel cell technologies, part A: Unitized regenerative proton exchange membrane fuel cells”", Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Vol. 65, (2016), 961-977.
21. Ghadamian, H., Hamidi, A.A., Farzaneh, H. and Ozgoli, H.A., "Thermo-economic analysis of absorption air cooling system for pressurized solid oxide fuel cell/gas turbine cycle", Journal of Renewable and Sustainable Energy, Vol. 4, (2012), 043115-043127.
22. Grigoriev, S.A., Millet, P., Porembsky, V.I. and Fateev, V.N., "Development and preliminary testing of a unitized regenerative fuel cell based on PEM technology", International Journal of Hydrogen Energy, Vol. 36, (2011), 4164-4168.
23. Ogden, J.M., Vielstich, W., Lamm, A. and Gasteiger, H.A., Handbook of Fuel Cells, Wiley, New York, (2003).
24. Jiang, R.H. and Chu, D., "Stack design & performance of polymer electrolyte membrane fuel cells", Journal of Power Sources, Vol. 93, (2001), 25-31.
25. Perry, R.H. and Green, D., Chemical Engineering’s Handbook, McGraw-Hill, New York, (1984).
26. Yamaguchi, M., Shinohara, T., Taniguchi, H., Nakanori, T. and Okisawa, K. "Development Of 2500 cm2 Solid Polymer Electrolyte Water Electrolyzer in WE-NET", New Energy Laboratory Fuji Electric Corporate Research and Development, Japan, (1998), 194-240.
27. German Solar Energy Society (DGS), "Planning and Installing Photovoltaic Systems (a guide for installers, architects and engineers)", James & James, London, (2006).
28. Bents, D.J., Vincent., J., Scullin, B., Chang, J., Johnson, W. D., Garcia, C.P., and Jakupca, I.J., "Hydrogen-oxygen PEM Regenerative Fuel Cell development at NASA Glenn Research Center", Fuel Cells Bulletin, Vol. 1, (2006), 12-14.
29. Johnson, R., Morgan, C., Witner, D. and Johnson, T., "Performance of a proton exchange membrane fuel cell stack", International Journal of Hydrogen Energy, Vol. 26, (2001), 879-887.
31. Al-Shater, T.F., El-Hagry, M.T. and Eskandar, M.N., "Hybrid PV/Fuel Cell System Design and Simulation", Proceedings of IECEC’01, 36th Intersociety Energy Conversion Engineering Conference , July29- August 2, Savannah, Georgia, (2001).
32. Baghban Yousefkhania, M., Ghadamian, H., Massoudi, A. and Aminy, M., "Quantitative and qualitative investigation of the fuel utilization and introducing a novel calculation idea based on transfer phenomena in a polymer electrolyte membrane (PEM) fuel cell", Energy Conversion and Management, Vol. 131, (2017), 90-98.