1. Sansaniwal, S.K., and Kumar, M., ''Analysis of ginger drying inside a natural convection indirect solar dryer: An experimental study", Journal of Mechanical Engineering and Sciences, Vol. 9, (2015), 1671- 1685.
2. Majid, Z.A.A., Ruslan, M.H., Sopian, K., Othman, M.Y., and Azmi, M.S.M., "Study on performance of 80 watt floating photovoltic panel", Journal of Mechanical Engineering and Sciences, Vol. 7, (2014), 1150-1156.
3. Supeni, E.E., Epaarachchi, J.A., Islam, M.M., and Lau, K.T., "Development of artificial neural network model in predicting performance of the smart wind turbine blade", Journal of Mechanical Engineering and Sciences, Vol. 6, (2014), 734-745.
4. http://www.beytoote.com [accessed January 05th, 2017].
5. http://www.waternews.ir [accessed January 05th, 2017].
6. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran [accessed January 05th, 2017].
7. http://www.amar.org.ir [accessed January 10th, 2017].
8. Baneshi, M., and Hadianfard, F., "Techno-economic feasibility of hybrid diesel/PV/wind/battery electricity generation systems for non-residential large electricity consumers under southern Iran climate conditions", Energy Conversion and Management, Vol. 127, (2016), 233-244.
9. http://www.suna.org.ir/ [accessed February 02nd, 2017].
10. http://www.thewindpower.net/country_en_38_iran.php [accessed December 25th, 2016].
11. Ismail, T., Azab, A.K., Elkady, M.A., and Abo Elnasr, M.M., "Theoretical investigation of the performance of integrated seawater desalination plant utilizing renewable energy", Energy Conversion and Management, Vol. 126, (2016), 811-825.
12. Sevda, S., Abu-Reesh, I., Yuan, H., and He, Z., "Bioelectricity generation from treatment of petroleum refinery wastewater with simultaneous seawater desalination in microbial desalination cells", Energy Conversion and Management, Vol. 141, (2017), 101-107.
13. http://www.theenergycollective.com/bobbipeterson /2396669/ desalination-and-energy-consumption [accessed January 07th, 2016].
14. Saif, Y., and Almansoori, A., "A capacity expansion planning model for integrated water desalination and power supply chain problem", Energy Conversion and Managemen, Vol. 122, (2016), 462-476.
15. http://nojum.ir/> [accessed September 16th, 2016].
16. Yusoff, A.R., Mohamed Suffian, M.R.Z., and Taib, M.Y., "Literature review of optimaztion techniques for chatter suppression in machining", Journal of Mechanical Engineering and Sciences, Vol. 1, (2011), 47-61.
17. Rezaei, M., Mostafaeipour, A., Qolipour, M., and Tavakkoli-Moghaddam, R., "Investigation of the optimal location design of a hybrid wind-solar plant: A case study", International Journal of Hydrogen Energy, Vol. 43, (2018), 100–114.
18. Kadzinski, M., and Ciomek, K., "Integrated framework for preference modeling and robustness analysis for outranking-based multiple criteria sorting with ELECTRE and PROMETHEE", Information Sciences, Vol. 352-353, (2016), 167-187.
19. Govindan, K., and BrandtJepsen, M., "ELECTRE: A comprehensive literature review on methodologies and applications", European Journal of Operational Research, Vol. 250, (2016), 1–29.
20. Yunna, W., Jinying, Z., Jianping, Y., Shuai, G., and Haobo, Z., "Study of decision framework of offshore wind power station site selection based on ELECTRE-III under intuitionistic fuzzy environment: A case of China", Energy Conversion and Management, Vol. 113, (2016), 66–81.
21. Lupo, T., "Fuzzy ServPerf model combined with ELECTRE III to comparatively evaluate service quality of international airports in Sicily", Journal of Air Transport Management, Vol. 42, (2015), 249-259.
22. Van Huylenbroeck, G., "The Conflict Analysis Method" bridging the gap between ELI CTRE, PROMETHEE and ORESTE", European Journal of Operational Research, Vol. 82, (1995), 490-502.
23. Sánchez-Lozano, J.M., García-Cascales, M.S., and Lamata, M.T., "Comparative TOPSIS-ELECTRE TRI methods for optimal sites for photovoltaic solar farms. Case study in Spain", Journal of Cleaner Production, Vol. 127, (2016), 387-398.
24. Sadat Hashemi, S., Razavi Hajiagha, S.H., Zavadskas, E.K., and Mahdiraji, H.A., "Multicriteria group decision making with ELECTRE III method based on interval-valued intuitionistic fuzzy information", Applied Mathematical Modeling, Vol. 40, No. 2, (2015), 1554-1564.
25. Fancello, G., Carta, M., and Fadda, P., "A decision support system based on Electre III for safety analysis in a suburban road network", Transportation Research Procedia, Vol. 3, (2014), 175–184.
26. Wu, Y., Zhang, J., Yuan, J., Geng, S., and Zhang, H., "Study of decision framework of offshore wind power station site selection based on ELECTRE-III under intuitionistic fuzzy environment: A case of China", Energy Conversion and Management, Vol. 113, (2016), 66-81.
27. Corrente, S., Greco, S., and Słowinski, R., "Multiple Criteria Hierarchy Process for ELECTRE Tri methods", European Journal of Operational Research, Vol. 252, (2016), 191–203.
28. Corrente, S., Figueira, J.R., Greco, S., and Słowiński, R., "A robust ranking method extending ELECTRE III to hierarchy of interacting criteria, imprecise weights and stochastic analysis", Omega, Vol. 73, (2016), 1-17.
29. Beccali, M., Cellura, M., and Ardente, D., "Decision making in energy planning: the ELECTRE multicriteria analysis approach compared to a FUZZY-SETS methodology", Energy Conversion and Management, Vol. 39, (1998), 1869-1881.
30. Murat, S., Kazan, H., and Coskun, S.S., "An Application for Measuring Performance Quality of Schools by Using the PROMETHEE Multi-Criteria Decision Making Method", Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences, Vol. 195, (2015), 729–738.
31. Polat, G., Damci, A., and Gurgun, A.P., and Demirli, I., "Urban renewal project selection using the integration of AHP and PROMETHEE approaches", Creative Construction Conference, (2016).
32. Nikouei, M.A., Oroujzadeh, M., and Mehdipour-Ataei, S., "The PROMETHEE multiple criteria decision making analysis for selecting the best membrane prepared from sulfonated poly (ether ketone)s and poly (ether sulfone)s for proton exchange membrane fuel cell", Energy, Vol. 119, (2017), 77-85.
33. Kilic, H.S., Zaim, S., and Delen, D., "Selecting ‘The Best’ ERP system for SMEs using a combination of ANP and PROMETHEE methods", Expert Systems with Applications, Vol. 42, (2015), 2343–2352.
34. Boujelben, M.A., "A unicriterion analysis based on the PROMETHEE principles for multicriteria ordered clustering", Omega, Vol. 69, (2017), 126-140.
35. Veza, I., Celar, S., and Peronja, I., "Competences-based Comparison and Ranking of Industrial Enterprises using PROMETHEE Method", Procedia Engineering, Vol. 100, (2015), 445–449.
36. Zhang, H., Gu, C.L., Gu, L.W., and Zhang, Y., "The evaluation of tourism destination competitiveness by TOPSIS and information Entropy- A case in the Yangtze River Delta of China", Tourism Management, Vol. 32, (2010), 443-451.
37. Wu, J.Z., and Zhang, Q., "Multicriteria decision making method based on intuitionistic fuzzy weighted entropy", Expert Systems with Applications, Vol. 38, (2011), 916–922.
38. Zhao, X., Qi, Q., and Li, R., "The establishment and application of fuzzy comprehensive model with weight based on entropy technology for air quality assessment", Symposium on Security Detectionand Information Processing, Vol. 7, (2010), 217–222.
39. Wang, J.J., Zhang, C., Jing, Y.Y., and Zheng, J.Z., "Using the fuzzy multi-criteria model to select the optimal cool storage system for air conditioning", Energy and Buildings, Vol. 40, (2008), 2059–2066.
40. Zou, Z., Yun, Y., and Sun, J., "Entropy method for determination of weight of evaluating in fuzzy synthetic evaluation for water quality assessment", Journal of Environmental Science, Vol. 18, (2006), 1020-1023.
41. Rezaei-Shouroki, M., Mostafaeipour, A., and Qolipour, M., "Prioritizing of wind farm locations for hydrogen production: A case study",International Journal of Hydrogen Energy, Vol. 42, (2017), 9500–9510.
42. Akdağ, S.A., and Dinler, A., "A new method to estimate Weibull parameters for wind energy applications", Energy Conversion and Management, Vol. 50, (2009), 1761–1766.
43. Rezaei, M., Mostafaeipour, A., Qolipour, M., and Arabnia, H.R., "Hydrogen production using wind energy from sea water: A case study on Southern and Northern coasts of Iran", Energy & Environment, Vol. 29, No. 3, (2018), 333-357.
44. Khahro, S.F., Tabbassum, K., Soomro, A.M., Dong, L., and Liao, X., "Evaluation of wind power production prospective and Weibull parameter estimation methods for Babaurband, Sindh Pakistan", Energy Conversion and Management, Vol. 78, (2014), 956–967.
45. http:// desinventar.net/ DesInventar/ profiletab.jsp ?countryc ode=irn&continue=y.
46. Azadeh, A., Rahimi-Golkhandan, A., and Moghaddam, M., "Location optimization of wind power generation–transmission systems under uncertainty using hierarchical fuzzy DEA: A case study", Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Vol. 30, (2014), 877-885.