2. Zhao, H. and Magoules, F., "A review on the prediction of building energy consumption", Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Vol. 16, (2012), 3586–92. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.rser.2012.02.049).
3. Gasparellaa, A., Pernigottob, G. and Cappellettic, F., "Analysis and modeling of window and glazing systems energy performance for a well-insulated residential building", Energy and Buildings, Vol. 43, (2011), 1030–37. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.enbuild.2010.12.032).
4. Sadineni, B., Madala, S. and Boehm, R.F., "Passive building energy savings: A review of building envelope components", Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Vol. 15, (2011), 3617–31. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.rser.2011.07.014).
5. Ibrahimi, A., "Study of the effects of external wall’s solar absorption coefficient on building energy consumption", Tabriz Journal of Mechanical Engineering, Vol. 48, (2018), 34-52.
6. Sajjadian, S.M., Lewisa, J. and Sharples, S., "Energy heating and cooling loads in high performance construction systems- Will climate change alter design decisions?" Procedia Engineering, Vol. 118, (2017), 498–506. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.proeng.2015.08.467).
7. Rosiek, S. and Batlles, F.J., "Integration of the solar thermal energy in the construction: Analysis of the solar e assisted air conditioning system installed in the CIESOL building", Renewable Energy, Vol. 34, (2009), 1423-31. (DOI: 10.1016/j.renene.2008.11.021).
8. Ali, A., Noeres, P. and Pollerberg, C., "Performance assessment of an integrated free cooling and solar powered single-effect lithium bromide-water absorption chiller", Solar Energy, Vol. 82, (2008), 1021-30. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.solener.2008.04.011).
9. Darkwa, J., Fraser, S. and Cow, D.H.C., "Theoretical and practical analysis of an integrated solar hot water-powered absorption cooling system", Energy, Vol. 39, (2012), 395-402. (https://doi.org/10.1016/ j.energy.2011.12.045).
10. Yeung, M.R., Yueu, P.K., Dunn, A. and Cornish, L.S., "Performance of a solar powered air conditioning system in Hong Kong", Solar Energy, Vol. 48, (1992), 309-319. (https://doi.org/10.1016/0038-092X(92)90059-J).
11. Cullen, J.M., Allwood, M. and Borgstein, E.H., "Reducing energy demand: What are the practical limits?", Environmental Science and Technology, Vol. 43, (2011), 1711-18. (https://doi.org/10.1016/ j.rser.2015.03.002).
12. Zhai, X.Q., Wang, R.Z., Wu, J.Y., Dai, Y.J. and Ma, Q. "Solar integrated energy system for a green building", Energy and Buildings, Vol. 39, (2007), 985-93. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.enbuild. 2006.11.010).
13. Wang, R.Z. and Zhai, X.Q., "Development of solar thermal technologies in China", Energy, Vol. 35, (2010), 4407-16. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.energy.2009.04.005).
14. Bermejo, P., Pino, F.J. and Rosa, F., "Solar absorption cooling plant in Seville", Solar Energy, Vol. 84, (2010), 1503-12. (https://doi.org/ 10.1016/j.solener.2010.05.012).
15. Pongtornkulpanich, A., Thepa, S., Amornkitbamrun, M. and Butcher, C., "Experience with fully operational solar-driven 10 ton LiBr/H2O single-effect absorption cooling system in Thailand", Renewable Energy, Vol. 33, (2008), 943-49. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.renene. 2007.09.022).
16. Palacin, F., Monne, C. and Alonso, S., "Improvement of an existing solar powered absorption cooling system by means of dynamic simulation and experimental diagnosis", Energy, Vol. 36, (2011), 4109-18. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.energy.2011.04.035).
17. Esmailie, F., Ghadamian, H. and Aminy, M., "Modeling and simulation of a solar flat plate collector as an air heater considering energy efficiency", Mechanics and Industry, Vol. 15, (2014), 455-464. (https://doi.org/10.1051/meca/2014047).
18. Asghari, F.E., Ghadamian, H. and Aminy, M., "Energy modeling and simulation including particle technologies within single and double pass solar air heaters", Journal of Particle Science and Technology, Vol. 2, (2016), 95-102. (DOI: 10.22104/JPST.2016.455).
19. IEA, International Energy Agency, On-going research relevant for solar assisted air conditioning systems, Technical Report Task25: Solar assisted air-conditioning of buildings, (2002), http://www.iea-shc.org/task25/publications/Task25-Subtask C-2-final report.pdf.
20. Xu, X., Xu, C., Liu, J., Fang, X. and Zhang, Zh., "A direct absorption solar collector based on a water-ethylene glycol based nanofluid with anti-freeze property and excellent dispersion", Renewable Energy, Vol. 133, (2019), 760-769. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.renene.2018.10.073).
21. Camposa, C., Vascob, D., Anguloa, C., Burdilesa, P., Cardemilc, J. and Palzaa, H., "About the relevance of particle shape and graphene oxide on the behavior of direct absorption solar collectors using metal based nanofluids under different radiation intensities", Energy Conversion and Management, Vol. 181, (2019), 247-257. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.enconman.2018.12.007).
22. Balakin, B.V., Zhdaneev, O.V., Kosinska, A. and Kutsenko, K.V., "Direct absorption solar collector with magnetic nanofluid: CFD model and parametric analysis", Renewable Energy, Vol. 136, (2019), 23-32. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.renene.2018.12.095).
23. Qin, C., Kang, K., Lee, I. and Lee, B.J., "Optimization of a direct absorption solar collector with blended plasmonic nanofluids", Solar Energy, Vol. 150, (2017), 512-520. (https://doi.org/10.1016/ j.solener.2017.05.007).
24. Hajabdollahi, Z., Dehnavi, M.S. and Hajabdollahi, H., "Optimization of solar absorption cooling system considering hourly analysis", Renewable Energy and Environment, Vol. 4, (2017), 11-19.
25. Ahmed Khan, M., Badar, A.W., Talha, T., Wajahat Khan, M. and Butt, F.S., "Configuration based modeling and performance analysis of single effect solar absorption cooling system in TRNSYS", Energy Conversion and Management, Vol. 157, (2018), 351-363. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.enconman.2017.12.024).
26. Xu, Z.Y. and Wang, R.Z., "Comparison of CPC driven solar absorption cooling systems with single, double and variable effect absorption chillers", Solar Energy, Vol. 158, (2017), 511-519. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.solener.2017.10.014).
27. Soto, P., Dominguez-Inzunza, L.A. and Rivera, W., "Preliminary assessment of a solar absorption air conditioning pilot plant", Case Studies in Thermal Engineering, Vol. 12, (2018), 672-676. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.csite.2018.09.001).
28. Ibrahim, N.I., Al-Sulaiman, F.A. and Ani, F.N., "Performance characteristics of a solar driven lithium bromide-water absorption chiller integrated with absorption energy storage", Energy Conversion and Management, Vol. 150, (2017), 188-200. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.enconman.2017.08.015).
29. Hirmiz, R., Lightstone, M.F. and Cotton, J.S., "Performance enhancement of solar absorption cooling systems using thermal energy storage with phase change materials", Applied Energy, Vol. 223, (2018), 11-29. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.apenergy.2018.04.029).
30. 19th Section of National Building Lows, 3rd Edition, Research Center of Building, (2001).
31. ANSI/ASHRAE Standards 62-1: Ventilation for Acceptable Indoor Air Quality, ASHRAE Standards and Guidelines, (2004).
32. Esfahan, M.R., Carrier (HAP 4.5) complete guide, 1st Edition, Yazda Publisher, (2012).
33. Tabatabayee, S.M., Building subsystems calculations, 18th Edition, Rouzbahan Publisher, (2015).
34. Sokhansefat, T.M., "Simulation and parametric study of a 5-ton solar absorption cooling system in Tehran", Energy Conversion and Management, Vol. 148, (2017), 339-351. (https://doi.org/10.1016/ j.enconman.2017.05.070).
35. Duffie, J.A., Solar engineering of thermal processes, 4th Edition, Wiley, (2013).
36. ASHREA fundamentals, Thermodynamics properties of refrigerant, Chapter 30, Inch-Pound Edition, (2009).
37. Boyano, A., Hernandez, P. and Wolf, O., "Energy demands and potential savings in European office buildings: Case studied based on Energy Plus simulation", Energy and Buildings, Vol. 65, (2014), 19–28. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.enbuild.2013.05.039).
38. Ketfi, O., Merzouk, M., Kasbadji Merzouk, N. and El Metenani, S., "Performance of a single effect solar absorption cooling system (Libr-H2O)", Energy Procedia, Vol. 74, (2015), 130-138. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.egypro.2015.07.534).