1. Kolokotsa, D., Rovas, D., Kosmatopoulos, E and Kalaitzakis, A., "A roadmap towards intelligent net zero- and positive-energy buildings", Solar Energy, Vol. 85, No. 12, (2011), 3067-3084. (doi.org/10.1016/j.solener.2010.09.001).
2. Hernandez, P. and Kenny, P., "From net energy to zero energy buildings: Defining life cycle zero energy buildings (LC-ZEB)", Energy and Buildings, Vol. 42, No. 6, (2010), 815-821. (doi.org/10.1016/j.enbuild.2009.12.001).
3. Marszal, A.J., Heiselberg, P., Bourrelle, J.S., Musall, E., Voss, K., Sartori, I. and Napolitano, A., "Zero energy building: A review of definitions and calculation methodologies", Energy and Buildings, Vol. 43, No. 4, (2011), 971-979. (doi.org/10.1016/j.enbuild.2010. 12.022).
4. DOE, U.S., "Building technologies program, Planned program activitiesfor 2012", U.S. Department of Energy, (2012).
5. Csáky, I. and Kalmár, F., "Effects of solar radiation asymmetry on buildings’ cooling energy needs", Journal of Building Physics, Vol. 40, No. 1, (2016), 35-54. (doi.org/10.1177/1744259115597444).
6. Boermans, T., Schimschar, S., Grözinger, J. and Offermann, M., "Principles for nearly zero-energy buildings", Danish Building Research Institute, (2011).
7. Alrashed, F. and Asif, M., "Analysis of critical climate related factors for the application of zero-energy homes in Saudi Arabia", Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Vol. 41, (2015), 1395-1403. (doi.org/10.1016/j.rser.2014.09.031).
8. Alrashed, F. and Asif, M., "Climatic classifications of Saudi Arabia for building energy modelling", Energy Procedia, Vol. 75, (2015), 1425-1430. (doi.org/10.1016/j.egypro.2015.07.245).
9. Affairs, D.o.E.a.E., Energy Balance Sheet of Iran, M.P.O.o.E.a. Energy, Editor, Iran, (2014).
10. Attia, S., Eleftheriou,
R. and Hidalgo-Betanzos
, J.M., "Overview and future challenges of nearly zero energy buildings (nZEB) design in Southern Europe", Energy and Buildings
, Vol. 155, (2017), 439-458. (doi.org/10.1016/j.enbuild.2017.09.043).
11. Brambilla, A., Salvalai, G., Imperadori, M. and Sesana, M.M., "Nearly zero energy building renovation: From energy efficiency to environmental efficiency, a pilot case study", Energy and Buildings, (2018), Vol. 166, 271-283. (doi.org/10.1016/j.enbuild.2018.02.002).
12. Torcellini, P.A., Pless, S., Deru, M. and Crawley, D., "Zero energy buildings: A critical look at the definition", Preprint conference: To be presented at ACEEE Summer Study, (14-18 August 2006), Long Beach, California, National Renewable Energy Lab (NREL), Golden CO., USA, (2006).
13. Torcellini, P.A., "The details of making zero-energy buildings work: A critical look at the definition", National Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL), USA, (2006).
14. Torcellini, P.A. and Long, N.,"Assessment of the technical potential for achieving zero-energy commercial buildings", National Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL), USA, (2006).
15. Pless, S. and Torcellini, P.A., "Energy performance evaluation of an educational facility", The Adam Joseph Lewis Center for Environmental Studies, Oberlin College, Oberlin, Ohio, USA, (2018). (doi.org/10.2172/859325).
16. Wang, L., Gwilliam, J. and Jones, P., "Case study of zero energy house design in UK", Energy and Buildings, Vol. 41, No. 11, (2009), 1215-1222. (doi.org/10.1016/j.enbuild.2009.07.001).
17. Wells, L., Rismanchi, B. and Aye, L., "A review of net zero energy buildings with reflections on the Australian context", Energy and Buildings, Vol. 158, (2018), 616-628. (doi.org/10.1016/j.enbuild. 2017.10.055).
18. Bahodori Nejad, F., "An approach to energy conservation in zero energy building", Proceedings of The 3rd National Climate Conference, Building and Energy Conservation, with a Sustainable Development Approach, (2015).
19. Ahmed, K., Pylsy, P. and Kurnitski, J., "Hourly consumption profiles of domestic hot water for different occupant groups in dwellings", Solar Energy, Vol. 137, (2016), 516-530. (doi.org/10.1016/j.solener. 2016.08.033).
20. Fuentes, E., Arce, L. and Salom, J., "A review of domestic hot water consumption profiles for application in systems and buildings energy performance analysis", Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Vol. 81, (2018), 1530-1547. (doi.org/10.1016/j.rser.2017.05.229).
21. Morcillo-Herrera, C., Hernández-Sánchez, F. and Flota-Bañuelos, M., "Practical method to estimate energy potential generated by photovoltaic cells: Practice case at Merida city", Energy Procedia, Vol. 57, (2014), 245-254. (doi.org/10.1016/j.egypro.2014.10.029).
22. Nelson, D.B., Nehrir, M.H. and Wang, C., "Unit sizing and cost analysis of stand-alone hybrid wind/PV/fuel cell power generation systems", Renewable Energy, Vol. 31, No. 10, (2006), 1641-1656. (doi.org/10.1016/j.renene.2005.08.031).
23. Budihardjo, I. and Morrison, G.L., "Performance of water-in-glass evacuated tube solar water heaters", Solar Energy, Vol. 83, No. 1, (2009), 49-56. (doi.org/10.1016/j.egypro.2015.02.131).
24. Weiss, W., Design of solar thermal systems – Calculation methods, A.-I.f.S. Technologies,. AUSTRIA Development Cooperation, (2014).
25. Fine, J.P., Nguyen, H.V., Friedman, J., Leong, W.H. and Dworkin, S.B., "A simplified ground thermal response model for analyzing solar-assisted ground source heat pump systems", Energy Conversion and Management, Vol. 165, (2018), 276-290. (doi.org/10.1016/ j.enconman.2018.03.060).
26. Utne, I.B., "Life cycle cost (LCC) as a tool for improving sustainability in the Norwegian fishing fleet", Journal of Cleaner Production, Vol. 17, No. 3, (2009), 335-344. (doi.org/10.1016/j.jclepro. 2008.08.009).
27. Franek, J. and Kresta, A., "Judgment scales and consistency measure in AHP", Procedia Economics and Finance, (2014), Vol. 12, 164-173. (doi.org/10.1016/S2212-5671(14)00332-3).
28. AVERT, E., U.S. national weighted average CO2 marginal emission rate, U.S.E.P. Agency, (2017).
29. Register, F., Light-duty vehicle greenhouse gas emission standards and corporate average fuel economy standards; Final rule, (2010), 25-330.
30. Statista, Gas prices around the world, 2018, Statista (online), Available at: https://www.statista.com/statistics/221368/gas-prices-around-the-world, (Accessed 15 May 2018).
31. Satba.gov.ir, Guaranteed electricity purchase tariff, (online), Available at:http://www.satba.gov.ir/suna_content/media/image/2016/09/4815_orig.pdf.