1. Matsuka, T., "Performance and economic analysis of hybrid PVT collectors in solar DHW systems", Energy Procedia, Vol. 48, (2014). (Doi: 10.1016/j.energypro.02.019).
2. Aste, N., Del pero, C. and Leonforte, F., "Optimization of solar thermal fraction in PVT systems", Energy Procedia, Vol. 30, (2012). (Doi: 10.1016/j.energypro.2012.11.003).
3. Behzadi, A., Gholamian, H., Houshfar, E., Ashjaee, M. and Habibollahzade, A., "Thermoeconomic analysis of hybrid PVT solar integrated with double effect absorption chiller for cooling/hydrogen production", Energy Equipment System, Vol. 6, No. 4, (2018).
4. Matsuka, T. and Sourek, B., Solar heat pump system with hybrid PVT collectors for family house, CESB 13, Central Europe towards Sustainable Buildings, (2013). (ISBN: 8024750155).
5. Energy Balance, Iran Ministry of Energy, Deputy Ministery of Energy, (2016).
6. Angstrom, A., "Solar and terrestrial radiation", Quarterly Journal of the Royal Meteorological Society, Vol. 50, (1924), 121-126.
7. Duffie, J., Beckman, A. and William, A., Solar engineering of thermal processes, second edition.
9. Javadi, S. and Moini, S., "A new solar radiation model for Iran", Latest Trends on Systems, Vol. 1, (2010). (ISBN: 978-1-61804-243-9).
10. Manufacturer catalog.
11. Manufacturer catalog.
12. Energy Balance, Data Base, Iran Ministry of Energy, Deputy Ministery of Energy, (2016).
13. Jorli, M., Van Passel, S., Sadeghi, H., Nasseri, A. and Agheli, L., "Estimating human health impacts and cost due to Iranian fossil fuel power plant emissions through the impact pathway approach", Energies, Vol. 10, No. 12, (2017), 2136. (Doi.org/10.3390/ en10122136).
14. Sadeghi, H., Noori, M., Baybani Khameneh Shirzai, K., (2014), "The role of electricity from renewable resources in greenhouse gases reduction: An econometric approach", Iranian Journal of Energy, No. 3, (in Persian).