1. Gangadwala, J., Mankar, S., Mahajani, S. and Stein, A.K.E., "Esterification of acetic acid with butanol in the presence of ion-exchange resins as catalysts", Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research, Vol. 43, No. 10, (2003), 2146-2155. (DOI: 10.1021/ ie0204989).
2. Aghabarari, B., Ghiaci, M., Amini, S.G., Rahimi, E. and Martinez-Huerta, M.V., "Esterification of fatty acids by new ionic liquids as acid catalysts", Journal of the Taiwan Institute of Chemical Engineers, Vol. 45, No. 2, (2014), 431-435. (DOI:10.1016/j.jtice.2013.08.003).
3. Uprety, B.K., Chaiwong, W., Ewelike, C. and Rakshit, S.K., "Biodiesel production using heterogeneous catalysts including wood ash and the importance of enhancing byproduct glycerol purity", Energy Conversion and Management ,Vol. 115, (2016), 191-199. (DOI: 10.1016/j.enconman.2016.02.032).
4. Alcañiz-Monge, J., El Bakkali, B., Trautwein, G. and Reinoso, S,. "Zirconia-supported tungstophosphoric heteropolyacid as heterogeneous acid catalyst for biodiesel production", Applied Catalysis B: Environmental, Vol. 224, (2018), 194-203. (DOI: 10.1016/j.apcatb. 2017.10.066).
5. Soltani, S., Rashid, U., Al-Resayes, S.I. and Nehdi, I.A., "Recent progress in synthesis and surface functionalization of mesoporous acidic heterogeneous catalysts for esteriﬁcation of free fatty acid feedstocks: A review", Energy Conversion and Management, Vol. 141, (2017), 183-205. (DOI: 10.1016/j.enconman.2016.07.042).
6. Srilatha, K., Lingaiah, N., Prabhavathi, D.B., Prasad, R.B.N., Venkateswar, S. and Sai Prasad, P.S., "Esterification of free fatty acids for biodiesel production over heteropoly tungstate supported on niobia catalysts", Applied Catalysis A: General
, Vol. 365, (2009), 28-33. (DOI: 10.1016/j.apcata.2009.05.025).
7. Wee, L.H., Bajpe, S.R., Janssens, N., Hermans, I., Houthoofd, K., Kirschhocka, C.E.A. and Martens, J.A., "Convenient synthesis of Cu3(BTC)2 encapsulated Keggin heteropolyacid nanomaterial for application in catalysis", Chemical Communications, Vol. 46, No. 43, (2010), 8186-8188. (DOI:10.1039/C0CC01447H).
8. Manikandan, K. and Cheralathan, K.K., "Heteropoly acid supported on silicalite –1 possesing intracrystalline nanovoids prepared using biomass – an eﬃcient and recyclable catalyst for esteriﬁcation of levulinic acid", Applied Catalysis A: General, Vol. 547, (2017), 237-247. (DOI: 10.1016/j.apcata.2017.09.007).
9. Ribeiro, J.S., Celante, D., Brondani, L.N., Trojahn, D.O., Silva, C.d. and Castilhos, F.d., "Synthesis of methyl esters and triacetin from macaw oil (Acrocomia aculeata ) and methyl acetate over γ –alumina", Industrial Crops & Products, Vol. 124, (2018), 84-90. (DOI: 10.1016/j.indcrop. 2018.07.062).
10. Sung, D.M., Kim, Y.H., Park, E.D. and Yie, J.E., "Correlation between acidity and catalytic activity for the methanol dehydration over various aluminum oxides", Research on Chemical Intermediates, Vol. 36, (2010), 653-660. (DOI: 10.1007/s11164-010-0201-y).
11. Kwong, T. and Yung, K.F., "One-step production of biodiesel through simultaneous esteriﬁcation and transesteriﬁcation from highly acidic unreﬁned feedstock over efﬁcient and recyclable ZnO nanostar catalyst", Renewable Energy, Vol. 90, (2016), 450-457. (DOI: 10.1016/j.renene. 2016.01.028).
12. Anjani, N., Naik, S. and Fernandes, J., "Zinc oxide as a solid acid catalyst for esterification reaction", Catalysis Communications, Vol. 65, (2015), 20-23. (DOI: 10.1016/j.catcom.2015.02.009).
13. Lee, H.V., Juan, J.C. and Tauﬁq-Yap, Y.H., "Preparation and application of binary acid- base CaO-La2O3 catalyst for biodiesel production", Renewable Energy, Vol. 74, (2015), 124-132. (DOI: 10.1016/j.renene.2014.07.017).
14. Lee, H.V., Tauﬁq-Yap, Y.H., Hussein, M.Z. and Yunus, R., "Transesteriﬁcation of jatropha oil with methanol over Mg-Zn mixed metal oxide catalysts", Energy, Vol. 49, (2013), 12-18. (DOI: 10.1016/j.energy.2012.09.053).
15. Wen, Z., Yu, X., Tu, S-T., Yan, J. and Dahlquist, E., "Biodiesel production from waste cooking oil catalyzed by TiO2-MgO mixed oxides", Bioresource Technology, Vol. 101, (2010), 9570-9576. (DOI: 10.1016/j.biortech.2010.07.066).
16. Carrera, Y., Morales-Mendoza, G., Valverde-Aguilar, G. and Mantilla, A., "ZnO–Al2O3–La2O3 layered double hydroxides as catalysts precursors for the esterification of oleic acid fatty grass at low temperature". Catalysis Today, Vol. 212, (2013), 164-168. (DOI: 10.1016/j.cattod.2012.12.017).
17. Chen, C., Liu, P. and Lu, C., "Synthesis and characterization of nano-sized ZnO powders by direct precipitation method", Chemical Engineering Journal, Vol. 144, No. 3, (2008), 509-513. (DOI: 10.1016/j.cej.2008.07.047).
18. Qi, G., Yang, R.T. and Chang, R., "MnOx-CeO2 mixed oxides prepared by co-precipitation for selective catalytic reduction of NO with NH3 at low temperatures", Applied Catalysis B: Environmental, Vol. 51, No. 2, (2004), 93-106. (DOI: 10.1016/j.apcatb.2004.01.023).
19. Nie, G., Zou, J.J., Feng, R., Zhang, X. and Wang, L., "HPW/MCM-41 catalyzed isomerization and dimerization of pure pinene and crude turpentine", Catalysis Today, Vol. 234, (2014), 271-277. (DOI: 10.1016/j.cattod.2013.12.003).
20. Cho, H.T., Salvia-Trujillo, L., Kim, J., Park, Y., Xiao, H. and McClements, D.J., "Droplet size and composition of nutraceutical nanoemulsions influences bioavailability of long chain fatty acids and Coenzyme Q10", Food Chemistry, Vol. 156, (2014), 117-122. (DOI: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2014.01.084).
21. Pung, S.Y., Ong, C.S., Isha, K.M. and Othman, M.H., "Synthesis and characterization of Cu-doped ZnO nanorods", Sains Malaysiana, Vol. 43, No. 2, (2014), 273-281.
22. Ullah, R., Zhang, Z., Bai, P., Wu, P., Han, D., Etim, U.J. and Yan, Z., "One-pot cation–anion double hydrolysis derived Ni/ZnO–Al2O3 absorbent for reactive adsorption desulfurization", Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research, Vol. 55, No. 13, (2016), 3751-3758. (DOI: 10.1021/acs.iecr.5b04421).
23. Oliveira, C.F., "Esterification of oleic acid with ethanol by 12-tungstophosphoric acid supported on zirconia", Applied Catalysis A: General
, Vol. 372, No. 2, (2010) 153-161. (DOI: 10.1016/j.apcata. 2009.10.027).
24. Manabe, S., Sun, K. and Kobayashi, X.M., "Dehydration reactions in water. surfactant-type Bronsted acid-catalyzed direct esterification of carboxylic acids with alcohols in an emulsion system", Journal of the American Chemical Society, Vol. 123, No. 41, (2001), 10101-10102. (DOI: 10.1021/ja016338q).
25. Aghabarari, B. and Dorostkar, N., "Modified bentonite as catalyst for esterification of oleic acid and ethanol", Journal of the Taiwan Institute of Chemical Engineers, Vol.45, No. 4, (2014), 1468-1473. (DOI: 10.1016/j.jtice.2014.03.006).
26. Borges, M.E. and Díaz, L., "Recent developments on heterogeneous catalysts for biodiesel production by oil esterification and transesterification reactions: A review", Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Vol. 16, No. 5, (2012), 2839-2849. (DOI: 10.1016/j.rser.2012.01.071).
27. Khudsange, C.R. and Wasewar, K.L., "Kinetics, mass transfer, and thermodynamic and statistical modeling study for esterification of valeric acid with n‐butanol: Homogeneous and heterogeneous catalysis", International Journal of Chemical Kinetics, Vol.50, No. 10, (2018), 710-725. (DOI: 10.1002/kin.21195).
28. Newman M.S., Steric effects in organic chemistry, London, John Wiley & Sons, (1956).
29. Charton, M., "Steric effects In esterification and acid-catalyzed hydrolysis of esters" Journal of the American Chemical Society, Vol. 97, No. 6, (1975), 1552-1556. (DOI: 10.1021/ja00839a047).
30. Fujita, M.N. and Takayama, T.C., "Nature and composition of Taft-Hancock steric constants", Journal of Organic Chemistry, Vol. 38, No. 9, (1973), 1623-1630. (DOI: 10.1021/jo00949a001).