- Review the manuscript critically but constructively and prepare detailed comments about the manuscript to help authors improve their work
- Indicate in your review whether the manuscript has novelty and how they relate to work already published.
- Making recommendations to the Editor-in-Chief regarding the suitability of the manuscript for publication in the journal
- Declare any potential conflicts of interest with respect to the authors or the content of a manuscript they are asked to review
- Evaluate whether, or to what extent, the data and methods substantiate the results and interpretations. If appropriate, indicate what additional data and information are needed to validate the manuscript or support the interpretations.
- Ensure that the manuscript is of high quality and original work
- Inform the Editor-in-Chief if the assigned manuscript is under consideration in any other journal
- We expect reviewers to protect the confidentiality of the manuscript and ensure that it is not disseminated or exploited.
- Writing a review report in English only