2. Agathokleous, R.A. and Kalogirou, S.A., "Double skin facades (DSF) and building integrated photovoltaics (BIPV): A review of configurations and heat transfer characteristics", Renewable Energy
, Vol. 89, (2016), 743-756. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.renene. 2015.12.043).
4. Kant, K., Shukla, A., Sharma, A. and Biwole, P.H., "Thermal response of poly-crystalline silicon photovoltaic panels: Numerical simulation and experimental study", Solar Energy
, Vol. 134, (2016), 147-155. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.solener.2016.05.002).
7. Kant, K., Shukla, A., Sharma, A. and Biwole, P.H., "Heat transfer studies of photovoltaic panel coupled with phase change material", Solar Energy
, Vol. 140, (2016), 151-161. (https://doi.org/10.1016/ j.solener.2016.11.006).
8. Elarga, H., Goia, F., Zarrella, A., Dal Monte, A. and Benini, E., "Thermal and electrical performance of an integrated PV-PCM system in double skin façades: A numerical study", Solar Energy
, Vol. 136, (2016), 112-124. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.solener.2016.06.074).
10. Rabani, R., Faghih, A.K., Rabani, M. and Rabani, M., "Numerical simulation of an innovated building cooling system with combination of solar chimney and water spraying system", Heat and Mass Transfer
, Vol. 50, No. 11, (2014), 1609-1625. (https://doi.org/10.1007/s00231-014-1366-5).
11. Corbin, C.D. and Zhai, Z.J., "Experimental and numerical investigation on thermal and electrical performance of a building integrated photovoltaic-thermal collector system", Energy and Buildings
, Vol. 42, No. 1, (2010), 76-82. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.enbuild.2009.07.013).
12. Shakouri, M., Golzari, S. and Zamen, M., "Energy and exergy optimization of water cooled thermal photovoltaic (PV/T) system using genetics algorithm", Journal of Solar Energy Research, Vol. 1, No. 1, (2016), 45-51.
13. Shakouri, M., Noorpoor, A., Golzari, S. and Zamen, M., "Energy simulation and parametric analysis of water cooled photovoltaic/thermal system", Amirkabir Journal of Mechanical Engineering
, Vol. 50, No. 6, (2018), 435-438. (https://doi.org/10.22060/mej.2017.12703.5402).
14. Pantic, S., Candanedo, L. and Athienitis, A.K., "Modeling of energy performance of a house with three configurations of building-integrated photovoltaic/thermal systems", Energy and Buildings
, Vol. 42, No. 10, (2010), 1779-1789. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.enbuild.2010.05.014).
15. Cappelletti, F., Prada, A., Romagnoni, P. and Gasparella, A., "Passive performance of glazed components in heating and cooling of an open-space office under controlled indoor thermal comfort", Building and Environment
, Vol. 72, (2014), 131-144. (https://doi.org/10.1016/ j.buildenv.2013.10.022).
16. Serra, V., Zanghirella, F. and Perino, M., "Experimental evaluation of a climate facade: energy efficiency and thermal comfort performance", Energy and Buildings
, Vol. 42, No. 1, (2010), 50-62. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.enbuild.2009.07.010).
17. Ghadimi, M., Ghadamian, H., Hamidi, A.A., Shakouri, M. and Ghahremanian, S., "Numerical analysis and parametric study of the thermal behavior in multiple-skin façades", Energy and Buildings
, Vol. 67, (2013), 44-55. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.enbuild.2013.08.014).
18. Fuliotto, R., Cambuli, F., Mandas, N., Bacchin, N., Manara, G. and Chen, Q., "Experimental and numerical analysis of heat transfer and airflow on an interactive building façade", Energy and Buildings
, Vol. 42, No. 1, (2010), 23-28. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.enbuild. 2009.07.006).
19. Kuznik, F., Catalina, T., Gauzere, L., Woloszyn, M. and Roux, J., "Numerical modelling of combined heat transfers in a double skin façade full-scale laboratory experiment validation", Applied Thermal Engineering
, Vol. 31, No. 14-15, (2011), 3043-3054. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.applthermaleng.2011.05.038).
20. Mulyadi, R., Yoon, G. and Okumiya, M., “Study on solar heat gain and thermal transmittance of east and west-facing double-skin façade in hot and humid climate", AIJ Journal of Technology and Design
, Vol. 18, No. 40, (2012), 989-994. (https://doi.org/10.3130/aijt.18.989).
21. Hoseinzadeh, S., Zakeri, M.H., Shirkhani, A. and Chamkha, A.J., "Analysis of energy consumption improvements of a zero-energy building in a humid mountainous area", Journal of Renewable and Sustainable Energy
, Vol. 11, No. 1, (2019). (https://doi.org/ 10.1063/1.5046512).
23. Hoseinzadeh, S. and Azadi, R., "Simulation and optimization of a solar-assisted heating and cooling system for a house in Northern of Iran". Journal of Renewable and Sustainable Energy
, Vol. 9, NO. 4, (2017). (https://doi.org/10.1063/1.5000288).
24. Yousef Nezhad, M.E. and Hoseinzadeh, S., "Mathematical modelling and simulation of a solar water heater for an aviculture unit using MATLAB/SIMULINK", Journal of Renewable and Sustainable Energy
, Vol. 9, No. 6, (2017). (https://doi.org/10.1063/1.5010828).
25. Ghadamian, H., Ghadimi, M., Shakouri, M., Moghadasi, M. and Moghadasi, M., "Analytical solution for energy modeling of double skin façades building", Energy and Buildings
, Vol. 50, (2012), 158-165. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.enbuild.2012.03.034).
29. Hammami, M., Torretti, S., Grimaccia, F. and Grandi, G., "Thermal and performance analysis of a photovoltaic module with an integrated energy storage system", Applied Sciences
, Vol. 7, No. 11, (2017). (https://doi.org/10.3390/app7111107).
30. Santbergen, R., Rindt, C.C.M., Zondag, H.A. and Van Zolingen, R.J.Ch., "Detailed analysis of the energy yield of systems with covered sheet and tube PVT collectors", Solar Energy
, Vol. 84, No. 5, (2010). 867-878. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.solener.2010.02.014).