Document Type : Research Article
Department of Materials Science and Technology, Shahid Bahonar University,Kerman, Kerman, Iran.
Department of Mechanical Engineering, Shahid Bahonar University, Kerman, Kerman, Iran.
The application of nanomaterials to concrete is an innovative approach to enhance mechanical properties and durability performances. In this work, the addition of a combination of Graphene Oxide Nano-Platelets (GONP) and Ground Granulated Blast Furnace Slag (GGBFS) was studied as admixture in concrete. Tests on mechanical and chloride permeation properties were conducted. The results showed that the mix with 0.05 % GONP and the mix with 30 % GGBFS obtained better mechanical strength than the rest of the mixes. The highest electrical resistivity was achieved for the 90-day cured sample with 50 % GGBFS in CONP-free concrete and the 0.01 % GONP in GGBFS-free concrete, which was found to be the most effective in increasing concrete resistance to chloride permeation. The mix with 0.1 w % GONP and 50 w % GGBFS exhibited considerable performance even with other mechanical and durability performances. The addition of 0.1 % graphene oxide and 50 % granular slag increased the compressive strength of the concrete sample by 19.9 % during 28 days and 17.6 % during 90 days compared to the conventional concrete sample. Concrete with a combination of 0.1 % graphene oxide and 50 % granular slag experienced an increase in flexural strength by 15 % during 28 days and 13.6 % during 90 days. A significant reduction in electrical conductivity from 4012C to 1200C was observed for 90-day cured samples containing 0.1 wt % GO and 50 wt % GGBFS compared to the conventional sample. Response Surface Method (RSM) applied to the test data presented an optimized concrete mix containing 0.08 w % GONP and 50 w % GGBFS, the outcome of which was in close agreement with the experimental results.
- Li, W., Dong, W., Tam, V.W.Y. and Yu, T., "Durability deterioration of concrete under marine environment from material to structure: A critical review", Journal of Building Engineering, Vol. 35, (2021), 1-17. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jobe.2020.102074).
- James, A., Bazarchi, E., Chiniforush, A., Aghdam, P., Hosseini, M.R., Akbarnezhad, A., Martek, I. and Ghodoosi, F., "Rebar corrosion detection, protection and rehabilitation of reinforced concrete structures in coastal environments: A review", Construction and Building Materials, Vol. 224, (2019), 1026-1039. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.conbuildmat.2019.07.250).
- Fan, J., Zhu, H., Shi, J., Li, Z. and Yang, S., "Influence of slag content on the bond strength, chloride penetration resistance, and interface phase evolution of concrete repaired with alkali activated slag/fly ash", Construction and Building Materials, Vol. 263, (2020), 1-9. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.conbuildmat.2020.120639).
- Ramezanianpour, A.A., Ghoreishian, S., Ahmadi, B., Balapour, M. and Ramezanianpour, A.M., "Modeling of chloride ions penetration in cracked concrete structures exposed to marine environments", Structural Concrete, Vol. 19, (2018), 1460-1471. (https://doi.org/10.1002/suco.201700285).
- Goyal, A., Olorunnipa, E.K., Sadeghi Pouya, H., Ganjian, E. and Olubanwo., A.O., "Potential and current distribution across different layers of reinforcement in reinforced concrete cathodic protection system- A numerical study", Construction and Building Materials, Vol. 262, (2020), 1-10. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.conbuildmat.2020.120580).
- Bahekar, P.V. and Gadve, S.S., "Impressed current cathodic protection of rebar in concrete using carbon FRP laminate", Construction and Building Materials, Vol. 156, (2017), 242-251. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.conbuildmat.2017.08.145).
- Du, F., Jin, Z., She, W., Xiong, C., Feng, G. and Fan, J., "Chloride ions migration and induced reinforcement corrosion in concrete with cracks: A comparative study of current acceleration and natural marine exposure", Construction and Building Materials, Vol. 263, (2020), 1-11. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.conbuildmat.2020.120099).
- Rodrigues, R., Gaboreau, S., Gance, J., Ignatiadis, I. and Betelu, S., "Reinforced concrete structures: A review of corrosion mechanisms and advances in electrical methods for corrosion monitoring", Construction and Building Materials, Vol. 269, (2021), 1-36. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.conbuildmat.2020.121240).
- Tuutti, K., Corrosion of steel in concrete: Cement-och betonginst, (1982). (https://lucris.lub.lu.se/ws/files/4709458/3173290.pdf).
- Zhang, D. and Shao, Y., "Enhancing chloride corrosion resistance of precast reinforced concrete by carbonation curing", ACI Materials Journal, Vol. 116, (2019), 3-12. (https://doi.org/10.14359/51714461).
- Tang, L. and Nilsson, L., "Service life prediction for concrete structures under seawater by a numerical approach", The Durability of Building Materials and Components, Vol. 7, (1996), 97-106. (https://jglobal.jst.go.jp/en/detail?JGLOBAL_ID=200902187425051487).
- Jung, M.S., Kim, K.B., Lee, S.A. and Ann, K.Y., "Risk of chloride-induced corrosion of steel in SF concrete exposed to a chloride-bearing environment", Construction and Building Materials, Vol. 166, (2018), 413-422. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.conbuildmat.2018.01.168).
- Stanish, K., Hooton, R.D. and Thomas, M.D., "Testing the chloride penetration resistance of concrete: A literature review", The United States Federal Highway Administration, (2001). (https://www.researchgate.net/publication/237321599_Testing_the_Chloride_Penetration_Resistance_of_Concrete_A_Literature_Review).
- Daniyal, M., Azam, A. and Akhtar, S., "Application of nanomaterials in civil engineering", Nanomaterials and Their Applications, Springer, Singapore, (2018), 169-189. (https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-10-6214-8_6).
- Sobolev, K. and Gutiérrez, M.F., "How nanotechnology can change the concrete world", American Ceramic Society Bulletin, Vol. 84, (2005), 113-116. (https://doi.org/10.1002/9780470588260.ch17).
- Chuah, S., Pan, Z., Sanjayan, J.G., Wang, C.M. and Duan, W.H., "Nano reinforced cement and concrete composites and new perspective from graphene oxide", Construction and Building Materials, (2014). (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.conbuildmat.2014.09.040).
- Pan, Z., He, L., Qiu, L., Korayem, AH., Li, G. and Zhu, J.W., "Mechanical properties and microstructure of a graphene oxide–cement composite", Cement and Concrete Composites, Vol. 58, (2015), 140-147. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.cemconcomp.2015.02.001).
- Wang, Y., Iqbal, Z. and Mitra, S., "Rapidly functionalized, water-dispersed carbon nanotubes at high concentration", Journal of the American Chemical Society, Vol. 128 (2006), 95-99. (https://doi.org/10.1021/ja053003q).
- Liu, C., Huang, X., Wu, Y., Deng, X., Liu, J., Zheng, Z. and Hui, D., "Review on the research progress of cement-based and geopolymer materials modified by graphene and graphene oxide", Nanotechnology Reviews, Vol. 9, (2020), 155-169. (https://doi.org/10.1515/ntrev-2020-0014).
- Anwar, A., Mohammed, B.S., Abdul Wahab, M. and Liew, M.S., "Enhanced properties of cementitious composite tailored with graphene oxide nanomaterial- A Review", Developments in the Built Environment, (2019), 1-43. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.dibe.2019.100002).
- Mohammed, A., Sanjayan, J.G., Duan, W. and Nazari, A., "Incorporating graphene oxide in cement composites: A study of transport properties", Construction and Building Materials, Vol. 84, (2015), 341-347. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.conbuildmat.2015.01.083).
- Somasri, M. and Kumar, N.B., "Graphene oxide as nano material in high strength self-compacting concrete", Materials Today Proceedings, Vol. 43, (2021), 2280-2289. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.matpr.2020.12.1085).
- Guo, K., Miao, H., Liu, L., Zhou, J. and Liu, M., "Effect of graphene oxide on chloride penetration resistance of recycled concrete", Nanotechnology Reviews, Vol. 8, (2018), 681-689. (https://doi.org/10.1515/ntrev-2019-0059).
- Birenboim, M., Nadiv, R., Alatawna, A., Buzaglo, M., Schahar, G. and Lee, J., "Reinforcement and workability aspects of graphene-oxide-reinforced cement nanocomposites”, Composites Part B: Engineering, Vol. 161, (2019), 68-76. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.compositesb.2018.10.030).
- Peng, H., Ge, Y., Cai, C., Zhang, Y. and Liu, Z., "Mechanical properties and microstructure of graphene oxide cement-based composites", Construction and Building Materials, Vol. 194, (2019), 102-109. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.conbuildmat.2018.10.234).
- Xu, G., Du, S., He, J. and Shi, X., "The role of admixed graphene oxide in a cement hydration system", Carbon, Vol. 148, (2019), 141-150. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.carbon.2019.03.072).
- Yang, H., Monasterio, M., Cui, H. and Han, N., "Experimental study of the effects of graphene oxide on microstructure and properties of cement paste composite" Composites Part A: Applied Science and Manufacturing, Vol. 102, (2017), 263-272. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.compositesa.2017.07.022).
- Wang, Q., Wang, J., Lu, C.-X., Liu, B.-W., Zhang, K. and Li, C.-Z., "Influence of graphene oxide additions on the microstructure and mechanical strength of cement", New Carbon Materials, Vol. 30, (2015), 349-356. (https://doi. org/10.1016/S1872-5805(15)60194-9).
- Li, X., Lu, Z., Chuah, S., Li, W., Liu, Y., Duan, W.H. and Li, Z., "Effects of graphene oxide aggregates on hydration degree, sorptivity, and tensile splitting strength of cement paste", Composites Part A: Applied Science and Manufacturing, Vol. 100 (2017), 1-8. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j. compositesa.2017.05.002).
- Dikin, D.A., Stankovich, S., Zimney, E.J., Piner, R.D., Dommett, G.H.B., Evmenenko, G., Nguyen, S.T. and Ruoff, R.S., "Preparation and characterization of graphene oxide paper", Nature, Vol. 448, (2007), 457-460. (https://doi.org/10.1038/ nature06016).
- Li, X., Korayem, A.H., Li, C., Liu, Y., He, H., Sanjayan, J.G. and Duan, W.H., "Incorporation of graphene oxide and silica fume into cement paste: A study of dispersion and compressive strength", Construction and Building Materials, Vol. 123, (2016), 327-335. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.conbuildmat.2016.07.022).
- Lu, L. and Ouyang, D., "Properties of cement mortar and ultra-high-strength concrete incorporating graphene oxide nanosheets", Nanomaterials, Vol. 7, (2017), 187. (https://doi.org/10.3390/nano7070187).
- Lv, S., Ma. Y., Qiu, C., Sun, T., Liu, J. and Zhou, Q., "Effect of graphene oxide nanosheets of microstructure and mechanical properties of cement composites", Construction and Building Materials, Vol. 49, (2013), 121-127. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.conbuildmat.2013.08.022).
- Li, G.Y., Wang, P.M. and Zhao, X., "Mechanical behavior and microstructure of cement composites incorporating surface-treated multi-walled carbon nanotubes", Carbon, Vol. 43, (2005), 1239-1245. (https://doi.org/10.1016/J.CARBON.2004.12.017).
- Shang, Y., Zhang, D., Yang, C. and Liu, Y., "Effect of graphene oxide on the rheological properties of cement pastes", Construction and Building Materials, Vol. 96, (2015) 20-28. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.conbuildmat.2015.07.181).
- Gong, K., Pan, Z., Korayem, A.H., Qiu, L., Li, D., Collins, F., Wang, C.M. and Duan, W.H., "Reinforcing effects of graphene oxide on portland cement paste", Journal of Materials in Civil Engineering, Vol. 27, (2015), A4014010. (https://doi.org/10.1061/(ASCE)MT.1943-5533.0001125).
- Lee, S., Jeong, H., Kim, D. and Won, J., "Graphene oxide as an additive to enhance the strength of cementitious composites", Composite Structures, (2020), 1-27. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.compstruct.2020.112154).
- Kudžma, A., Škamat, J., Stonys, R., Krasnikovs, A., Kuznetsov, D., Girskas, G. and Antonoviˇc, A., "Study on the effect of graphene oxide with low oxygen content on Portland cement based composites", Materials, Vol. 12, (2019), 1-17. (https://doi:10.3390/ma12050802).
- Hassani, A., Fakhim, B., Rashidi, A. and Ghoddousi, P., "The influence of graphene oxide on mechanical properties and durability increase of concrete pavement", International Journal of Transportation Engineering (IJTE), Vol. 2, (2014), 119-130. (http://www.ijte.ir/article_7874_1114.html).
- Wang, L., Zhang, S., Zheng, D., Yang, H., Cui, H., Tang, W. and Li, D., "Effect of graphene oxide (GO) on the morphology and microstructure of cement hydration products", Nanomaterials, Vol. 7, (2017), 1-10. (https://doi.org/10.3390/nano7120429).
- Li, W., Li, X., Chen, S.J., Long, G., Liu, Y.M. and Duan, W.H., "Effects of nanoalumina and graphene oxide on early-age hydration and mechanical properties of cement paste", Journal of Materials in Civil Engineering, Vol. 29, (2017), 1-9. (https://doi.org/10.1061/(ASCE))MT.1943-5533.0001926).
- Silvestre, J., Silvestre, N. and De Brito, J., "Review on concrete nanotechnology", European Journal of Environmental and Civil Engineering, Vol. 20, (2016), 455-485. (https://doi.org/10.1080/19648189.2015.1042070).
- Bondar, D., Nanukuttan, S.V., Soutsos, M.N., Basheer, P.M. and Provis, J.L., "Suitability of alkali-activated GGBS/fly ash concrete for chloride environments", ACI Special Publications: American Concrete Institute, Vol. 35, (2017), 1-14. (https://www.researchgate.net/publication/317950089_Suitability_of_alkali_activated_ggbsfly_ash_concrete_for_chloride_environments).
- Du, H., Gao, H.J. and Dai S., "Improvement in concrete resistance against water and chloride ingress by adding graphene nanoplatelet", Cement and Concrete Research, Vol. 83, (2016), 114-123. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.cemconres.2016.02.005).
- Xu, Y. and Fan, Y., "Effect of on graphene oxide the concrete resistance to chloride ion permeability", IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering: IOP Publishing, (2018), 032020. (https://doi.org/10.1088/1757-899X/394/3/032020).
- Karri, S.K., Rao, G.R. and Raju, P.M., "Strength and durability studies on GGBS concrete", SSRG International Journal of Civil Engineering (SSRG-IJCE), Vol. 2, (2015), 34-41. (https://doi.org/10.14445/23488352/IJCE-V2I10P106).
- Dalla, P.T., Tragazikis, I.K., Exarchos, D.A., Dassios, K.G., Barkoula, N.M. and Matikas. T.E., "Effect of carbon nanotubes on chloride penetration in cement mortars", Applied Sciences, Vol. 9, (2019), 1032. (https://doi.org/10.3390/app9051032).
- Song, H. and Saraswathy, V., "Studies on the corrosion resistance of reinforced steel in concrete with ground granulated blast-furnace slag-An overview", Journal of Hazardous Materials, Vol. 138, (2006), 226-233. (https:// 10.1016/j.jhazmat.2006.07.022).
- Richardson, D.N., "Strength and durability characteristics of a 70 % ground granulated blast furnace slag (GGBFS) concrete mix", (2006). (https://scholarsmine.mst.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1042&context=civarc_enveng_facwork).
- Kumar, V.P., Gunasekaran, K. and Shyamala, T., "Characterization study on coconut shell concrete with partial replacement of cement by GGBS", Journal of Building Engineering, (2019), 100830. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jobe.2019.100830).
- Woo, H.M., Kim, C.-Y. and Yeon, J.H., "The heat of hydration and mechanical properties of mass concrete with high-volume GGBFS replacements", Journal of Thermal Analysis and Calorimetry, Vol. 132, (2018), 599-609. (https://doi.org/10.1007/s10973-017-6914-z).
- Özbay, E., Erdemir, M. and Durmuş, H.İ., "Utilization and efficiency of ground granulated blast furnace slag on concrete properties–A review", Construction and Building Materials, Vol. 105, (2016), 423-434. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.conbuildmat.2015.12.153).
- Chen, H.-J., Huangm S.-S., Tang, C.-W., Malek, M.A. and Ean, L.-W., "Effect of curing environments on strength, porosity, and chloride ingress resistance of blast furnace slag cement concretes a construction site study", Construction and Building Materials, Vol. 35, (2012), 1063-1070. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.conbuildmat.2012.06.052).
- Samad, S., Shah, A. and Limbachiya, M.C., "Strength development characteristics of concrete produced with blended cement using ground granulated blast furnace slag (GGBS) under various curing conditions", Sādhanā, Vol. 42, (2017), 1203-1213. (https://doi.org/10.1007/s12046-017-0667-z).
- Khatib, J. and Hibbert, J., "Selected engineering properties of concrete incorporating slag and metakaolin", Construction and Building Materials, Vol. 19, (2005), 460-472. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.conbuildmat.2004.07.017).
- Shen, D., Jiao, Y., Kang, J., Feng, Z. and Shen, Y., "Influence of ground granulated blast furnace slag on the early-age cracking potential of internally cured high-performance concrete", Construction and Building Materials, Vol. 233, (2020), 117083. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.conbuildmat.2019.117083).
- Güneyisi, E. and Gesoğlu, M., "A study on durability properties of high-performance concretes incorporating high replacement levels of slag", Materials and Structures, Vol. 41, (2008), 479-493. (https://doi.org/10.1617/s11527-007-9260-y).
- Park, J.-H. and Lee, H.-S., "Effect of curing condition on the chloride ion diffusion coefficient in concrete with GGBFS", Journal of the Korea Institute of Building Construction, Vol. 19, (2019), 421-429. (https://doi.org/10.3390/ma12193233).
- Yoon, Y.-S., Cho, S.-J. and Kwon, S.-J., "Prediction equation for chloride diffusion in concrete containing GGBFS based on 2-Year cured results", Journal of the Korea institute for structural maintenance and inspection, Vol. 23, (2019), 1-9. (https://doi.org/10.11112/jksmi.2019.23.2.1).
- Sharma, S. and Kothiyal, N.C., "Comparative effects of pristine and ball-milled graphene oxide on physico-chemical characteristics of cement mortar nanocomposites", Construction and Building Materials, Vol. 115, (2016), 256-268. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j. conbuildmat.2016.04.019).
- Mahendran, R., Sridharan, D., Santhakumar, K., Selvakumar, T., Rajasekar, P. and Jang, J.-H., "Graphene oxide reinforced polycarbonate nanocomposite films with antibacterial properties", Indian Journal of Materials Science, (2016), 1-10. (https://doi.org/10.1155/2016/4169409).
- Eigler, S. and Hirsch, A., "Chemistry with graphene and graphene oxide—challenges for synthetic chemists", Angewandte Chemie International Edition, Vol. 53, (2014), 7720-7738. (https://doi.org/10.1002/anie.201402780).
- Babak, F., Abolfazl, H., Alimorad, R. and Parviz, G., "Preparation and mechanical properties of graphene oxide: Cement nanocomposites", The Scientific World Journal, (2014), 1-11. (https://doi.org/10.1155/2014/276323).
- Guerrero-Contreras, J. and Caballero-Briones, F., "Graphene oxide powders with different oxidation degrees, prepared by synthesis variations of the Hummers method", Materials Chemistry and Physics, Vol. 153, (2015), 209-220. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.matchemphys.2015.01.005).
- Male, U., Srinivasan, P. and Singu, B.S., "Incorporation of polyaniline nanofibres on graphene oxide by interfacial polymerization pathway for supercapacitor", International Nano Letters, Vol. 5, (2015), 231-240. (https://doi.org/10.1007/s40089-015-0160-90).
- Hemidouche, S., Boudriche, L., Boudjemaa, A. and Hamoudi, S., "Removal of lead (II) and cadmium (II) cations from water using surface‐modified graphene", The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering, Vol. 95, (2017), 508-515. (https://doi.org/10.1002/cjce.22693).
- ASTM C1202, Standard test method for electrical indication of concrete's ability to resist chloride ion penetration, Annual Book of ASTM Standards, (2012). (https://www.astm.org/Standards/C1202).
- Lataste, J., Sirieix, C., Breysse, D. and Frappa, M., "Electrical resistivity measurement applied to cracking assessment on reinforced concrete structures in civil engineering", NDT & E International, Vol. 36, (2003), 383-394. (https://doi.org/10.1016/S0963-8695(03)00013-6).
- Azarsa, P. and Gupta, R., "Electrical resistivity of concrete for durability evaluation: A review", Advances in Materials Science and Engineering, (2017), 1-9. (https://doi.org/10.1155/2017/8453095).
- Yang, H.-M., Kwon, S.-J., Myung, N.V., Singh, J.K., Lee, H.-S. and Mandal, S., "Evaluation of strength development in concrete with ground granulated blast furnace slag using apparent activation energy", Materials, Vol. 13, (2020), 442. (https://doi.org/10.3390/ma13020442).
- Oner, A. and Akyuz, S., "An experimental study on optimum usage of GGBS for the compressive strength of concrete", Cement and Concrete Composites, Vol. 29, (2007), 505-514. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.cemconcomp.2007.01.001).
- Zhao, H., Sun, W., Wu, X. and Gao, B., "The properties of the self-compacting concrete with fly ash and ground granulated blast furnace slag mineral admixtures", Journal of Cleaner Production, Vol. 95, (2015), 66-74. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jclepro.2015.02.050).
- Muhmood, L., Vitta, S. and Venkateswaran, D., "Cementitious and pozzolanic behavior of electric arc furnace steel slags", Cement and Concrete Research, Vol. 39, (2009), 102-109. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.cemconres.2008.11.002).
- Li, X., Liu, Y.M., Li, W.G., Li, C.Y., Sanjayan, J.G. and Duan, W.H., "Effects of graphene oxide agglomerates on workability, hydration, microstructure, and compressive strength of cement paste", Construction and Building Materials, Vol. 145, (2017), 402-410. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.conbuildmat.2017.04.058).
- Li, M. and Kim, J.-M., "Strength properties and microstructure of steel slag-based hardened cementitious composite with graphene oxide", MATEC Web of Conferences: EDP Sciences, (2017), 03012. (https://doi.org/10.1051/matecconf/201713803012).
- Yu, L., Jiang, L., Chu, H., Guo, M., Zhu, Z. and Dong, H., "Effect of electrochemical chloride removal and ground granulated blast furnace slag on the chloride binding of cement paste subjected to NaCl and Na2SO4 attack", Construction and Building Materials, Vol. 220, (2019), 538-546. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.conbuildmat.2019.06.033).
- Dhir, R., El-Mohr, M. and Dyer, T., "Chloride binding in GGBS concrete", Cement and Concrete Research, Vol. 26, (1996), 1767-1773. (https://doi.org/10.1016/S0008-8846(96)00180-9).
- Luo, R., Cai, Y., Wang, C. and Huang, X., "Study of chloride binding and diffusion in GGBS concrete", Cement and Concrete Research, Vol. 33, (2003), 1-7. (https://doi.org/10.1016/S0008-8846(02)00712-3).
- Khan, M. and Kayali, O., "Chloride binding ability and the onset corrosion threat on alkali-activated GGBFS and binary blend pastes", European Journal of Environmental and Civil Engineering, Vol. 22, (2018), 1023-1039. (https://doi.org/10.1080/19648189.2016.1230522).
- Chi, M.C., Chi, J.H. and Wu, C.H., "Effect of GGBFS on compressive strength and durability of concrete", Advanced Materials Research: Trans. Tech. Publ., Vol. 1145, (2018), 22-26. (https://doi.org/10.4028/www.scientific.net/AMR.1145.22).
- Jang, S., Karthick, S. and Kwon, S., "Investigation on durability performance in early aged high-performance concrete containing GGBFS and FA", Advances in Materials Science and Engineering, (2017), 1-11. (https://doi.org/10.1155/2017/3214696).
- Cheng, A., "Influence of GGBS on durability and corrosion behavior of reinforced concrete", Materials Chemistry and Physics, Vol. 93, (2005), 404-411. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.matchemphys.2005.03.043).
- Guo, K., Miao, H., Liu, L., Zhou, J. and Liu, M., "Effect of graphene oxide on chloride penetration resistance of recycled concrete", Nanotechnology Reviews, Vol. 8, (2019), 681-689. (https://doi.org/10.1515/ntrev-2019-0059).