1. Keung. P., “Control of windfarm power and kinetic energy discharge as fast reserve”, Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering. McGill University, 2007.
2. Muller. S ,Deicke. M, De Doncke. R. W. , “ Doubly fed induction generator for wind turbines,” IEEE Industry
Applications Magazine., vol. 8, no. 3, pp. 26–33, 2002.
3. Chomat. M, Bendle. J, Schreier. L., “Extended vector control of doubly fed machine under unbalanced power network conditions”, IEEE International Conference on Power Electronics, Machine and Drives, no 487, p.329334, 2002.
4. Pena. P, Cardenas.REscobar.E , Clare. J, Wheeler. P., “Control system for unbalance operation of stand-alone doubly fed induction generators”, IEEE Transaction on Energy Conversion, pp.544-545, 2007.
5. Xu. L, Wang. W, “Dynamic modelling, control of DFIG based wind turbines under unbalanced network
condition”, IEEE Transactions on Power System, vol. 22, pp.314-323, 2007.
6. Hu. J, He. Y., “Reinforced control, operation of DFIGbased wind power generation system under unbalanced
grid voltage condition”, IEEE Transactions on Power Conversion, vol. 24, pp.905-915, 2009.
7. Zhou. Y, Bauer. P, Ferreira. J.A, Pieirk. J, “Control of DFIG under unsymmetrical voltage dip” IEEE Power
Electronics specialists conference, pp.933-938., 2007.
8. Craig.L.M, Davidson. M., Jenkins, N., Vaudin, N., “Integration of wind turbines on weak rural networks,”
Opportunities and Advances in International Power Generation, Conference Publication, no. 419, pp 164167,
9. De Battista,H.,Puleston. P.N., Mantz. R.J.,Christiansen. C.F., “Sliding mode control of wind energy systems with DOIG-power efficiency and tortional dynamics optimization,” IEEE Transactions on Power Systems,
vol. 15, pp. 728-734, 2000.
10. Hu. J., Nian. H., Hu. B., He. Y., "Direct active, reactive power regulation of DFIG.using sliding-mode control
approach", IEEE Transactions on Energy Conversion, vol. 25, no. 4, pp.1028-1039, 2010.
11. Zhi. D, L. Xu, B.W. Williams, “Model-based predictive direct power control of doubly fed induction generator”, IEEE Transactions on Power Electronics, vol. 25, no. 2, p.341-351, 2010.
12. Zhi. D, Xu. L, “Direct power control of DFIG with constant switching frequency, improved transient performance,”IEEE Transactions on Energy Conversion. vol. 22, no. 1, pp. 110-118, 2007.
13. Abad. G, Rodriguez. M.A, Poza. J, “Two-level VSCbased predictive direct power control of the doubly fed
induction machine with reduced power ripple at low constant switching frequency,” IEEE Transactions on
Energy Conversion., vol. 23, no. 2, pp. 570–580,2008.
14. S. Wangsathitwong, S. Sirisumrannukul, S. Chatratana, W. Deleroi, “Symmetrical components-based control technique of doubly fed induction generators under unbalanced voltages for reduction of torque and reactive power pulsations,” in Proceedings of International Conference of Power Electronic and. Drive System, pp. 1325–1330, 2007.
15. Lai. Y.S, Chen. J.H, “A new approach to direct torque control of induction motor drives for constant inverter
switching frequency and torque ripple reduction,” IEEE Transactions on Energy Conversion, vol. 16, no. 3, pp.
16. Hu. J, He. Y, Xu. L, “Improved rotor current control of wind turbine driven doubly fed induction generators
during network voltage unbalance,” Electronic Power Systems Researchs., vol. 80, no. 7, pp. 847–856, 2010.
17. Nian. H, Song. Y, He. Y, “Improved direct power control of a wind turbine driven doubly fed induction generator during transient grid voltage unbalance,” IEEE Transaction on Energy Conversion, vol. 26, no. 3,
18. Jang. J, Kim. Y, Lee. D, “Active and reactive power control of DFIG for wind energy conversion under
unbalanced grid voltage,” IEEE Power Electronics and Motion Control Conference., vol. 3, pp.1-5, 2006.
19. Santos-Martin. D, Rodriguez-Amenedo J. L, Arnalte. S, “Direct power control applied to doubly fed induction
generator under unbalanced grid voltage condition,” IEEE Transactions on Power Electronics, vol. 23, no.
5, pp.2328-2336, 2008.
20. Shang. L, Hu. J, “Sliding-mode-based direct power control of grid-connected wind-turbine-driven doubly fed
induction generator under unbalanced grid voltage condition,” IEEE Transactions on Energy Conversion,
vol. 27, p.362-373, 2011.
21. Hu. J, Zhu. J, Dorrell. D. G, “Model-predictive direct power control of doubly-fed induction generators
under unbalanced grid voltage conditions in wind energy applications,” IET Renwable Power Generation, vol. 8,
no. 6, 2014, pp. 687-695, DOI: 10.1049/ietrpg.2013.0312
22. Hu. J, Zhu. J, Dorrell. D.G , “Predictive direct power control of doubly fed induction generators under unbalanced grid voltage conditions for power quality improvement,” IEEE Transactions on Sustainable Energy, vol. 6, no. 3, 2015, pp. 43 - 950, DOI: 10.1109/TSTE.2014.2341244
23. Nian. H, Cheng. P, Zhu. Z. Q, “Independent operation of DFIG-based WECS using resonant feedback
compensators nder unbalanced grid voltage conditions,” IEEE Transactions on Power Electronics, vol. 30, no.
7, 2015,pp. 3650 - 3661
24. Rezaei. E, Ebrahimi. M, Tabesh. A, “Control of DFIG wind power generators in unbalanced microgrids based on instantaneous power theory,” IEEE Transactions on Smart Grid, 2016, pp.18,UnderPublication, DOI: