1. Ebrahimi, F.M., Khayatiyan, A. and Farjah, E., "A novel optimizing power control strategy for centralized wind farm control system", Renewable Energy, Vol. 86, (2016), 399–408.
2. Tahir, K., Belfedal, C., Allaoui, T., Denaï, M. and Doumi, M., "A new sliding mode control strategy for variable-speed wind turbine power maximization", International Transaction on Electrical Energy Systems, Vol. 28, No. 4, (2018), 3-25.
3. Mohseni, M. and Islam, S.M., "Review of international grid codes for wind power integration: Diversity, technology and a case for global standard", Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Vol. 16, No. 6, (2012), 3876–3890.
4. Jauch, C., Matevosyan, J., Ackermann, T. and Bolik, S., "International comparison of requirements for connection of wind turbines to power systems", Wind Energy, Vol. 8, No. 3, (2005), 295–306.
5. Shihabudheen, K.V., Krishnama Raju, S. and Pillai, G.N., "Control for grid‐connected DFIG‐based wind energy system using adaptive neuro‐fuzzy technique", International Transactions on Electrical Energy Systems, Vol. 28, No. 5, (2018), e2526.
6. Delin, W., Ma, N., Gao, Y., Hu, Y. and Zhang, C., "Participation in primary frequency regulation of wind turbines using hybrid control method", International Transactions on Electrical Energy Systems, Vol. 28, No. 5, (2018), e2527.
7. Ameli, H., Abbasi, E., Ameli, M.T. and Strbac, G., "A fuzzy‐logic–based control methodology for secure operation of a microgrid in interconnected and isolated modes", International Transactions on Electrical Energy Systems, Vol. 27, No. 11, (2017), e2389.
8. Persson, M. and Peiyuan, C., "Frequency control by variable speed wind turbines in islanded power systems with various generation mix", IET Renewable Power Generation, Vol. 11, No. 8, (2016), 1101-1109.
9. Heng, N., Cheng, P. and Zhu, Z.Q., "Independent operation of DFIG-based WECS using resonant feedback compensators under unbalanced grid voltage conditions", IEEE Transactions on Power Electronics, Vol. 30, No. 7, (2015), 3650-3661.
10. Tohidi, S. and Mohammadi-ivatloo, B., "A comprehensive review of low voltage ride through of doubly fed induction wind generators", Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 57, (2016), 412-419.
11. Yateendra, M., Mishra, S., Li, F., Yang Dong, Z. and Bansal, R.C., "Small-signal stability analysis of a DFIG-based wind power system under different modes of operation", IEEE Transactions on Energy Conversion, Vol. 24, No. 4, (2009), 972-982.
12. Rahimi, M., "Drive train dynamics assessment and speed controller design in variable speed wind turbines", Renewable Energy, 89, (2016), 716-729.
13. Chen, G., Miao Hao, Z.X., Alun Vaughan, J.C. and Haitian, W., "Review of high voltage direct current cables", CSEE Journal of Power and Energy Systems, Vol. 1, No. 2, (2015), 9-21.
14. Liserre, M., Cardenas, R., Molinas, M. and Rodriguez, J., "Overview of multi-MW wind turbines and wind parks", IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, Vol. 58, No. 4, (2011), 1081-1095.
15. Cardenas, R., Peña, R., Alepuz, S. and Asher, G., "Overview of control systems for the operation of DFIGs in wind energy applications", IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, Vol. 60, No. 7, (2013), 2776-2798.
16. Morren, J., De Haan, S.W.H., Kling, W.L. and Ferreira, J.A., "Wind turbines emulating inertia and supporting primary frequency control", IEEE Transactions on Power Systems, Vol. 21, No. 1, (2006), 433-434.
17. De Almeida, R.G. and Peças Lopes, J.A., "Participation of doubly fed induction wind generators in system frequency regulation", IEEE transactions on Power Systems, Vol. 22, No. 3, (2007), 944-950.
18. Moutis, P., "Discussion on “Primary Frequency Regulation by Deloaded Wind Turbines Using Variable Droop”", IEEE Transactions on Power Systems, Vol. 29, No. 1, (2014), 414-422.
19. Fazeli, M., Asher, G.M., Klumpner, C., Yao, L. and Bazargan, M., "Novel integration of wind generator-energy storage systems within microgrids", IEEE Trans. Smart Grid, Vol. 3, No. 2, (2012), 728-737.
20. Shuo, W., Hu, J. and Yuan, X., "Virtual synchronous control for grid-connected DFIG-based wind turbines", IEEE Journal of Emerging and Selected Topics in Power Electronics, Vol. 3, No. 4, (2015), 932-944.
21. Yan, X., Venkataramanan, G. and Wang, Y., "Grid-fault tolerant operation of DFIG wind turbine generator using a passive resistance network" In Energy Conversion Congress and Exposition, (2009), 382-389.
22. Mohammadi, J., Afsharnia, S., Vaez-Zadeh, S. and Farhangi, S., "Improved fault ride through strategy for doubly fed induction generator based wind turbines under both symmetrical and asymmetrical grid faults", IET Renewable Power Generation, Vol. 10, No. 8, (2016), 1114-1122.
23. Tohidi, S., Oraee, H., Zolghadri, M.R., Shao, S. and Tavner, P., "Analysis and enhancement of low-voltage ride-through capability of brushless doubly fed induction generator", IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, Vol. 60, No. 3, (2013), 1146-1155.
24. Vidal, J., Abad, G., Arza, J. and Aurtenechea, S., "Single-phase DC crowbar topologies for low voltage ride through fulfillment of high-power doubly fed induction generator-based wind turbines", IEEE Transactions on Energy Conversion, Vol. 28, No. 3, (2013), 768-781.
25. Hemmati, R. and Azizi, N., "Optimal control strategy on battery storage systems for decoupled active-reactive power control and damping oscillations", Journal of Energy Storage, Vol. 13, (2017), 24-34.
26. Hemmati, R., and Azizi, N., "Nonlinear modeling and simulation of battery energy storage systems incorporating multiband stabilizers tuned by Meta-heuristic algorithm", Simulation Modelling Practice and Theory, Vol. 77, (2017), 212-227.
27. Kai, L., He, Z., Wang, Y. and Yang, J., "An input–output linearization algorithm‐based inter‐area damping control strategy for DFIG", IEEJ Transactions on Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Vol. 13, No. 1, (2018), 32-37.
28. Khazaeli Moghadam, F., Ebrahimi, S.M., Oraee, A. and Mohammadpour Velni, J., "Vector control optimization of DFIGs under unbalanced conditions", International Transactions on Electrical Energy Systems, (2018), e2583.
29. Azari Niaz, M., Mirsalim, M., Abedi Pahnehkolaei, S.M. and Mohammadi, S., "Optimum design of a line-start permanent-magnet motor with slotted solid rotor using neural network and imperialist competitive algorithm", IET Electric Power Applications, Vol. 11, No. 1, (2017), 1-8.
30. Rahmani, R. and Fakharian, A., "New control method of islanded microgrid system: A GA & ICA based optimization approach", The Modares Journal of Electrical Engineering, Vol. 12, No. 4, (2016), 40-49.