1. Ratlamwala, T., Dincer, I.T. and Gadalla, M., "Performance analysis of a novel integrated geothermal-based system for multi-generation applications", Applied Thermal Engineering, Vol. 40, (2012), 71-79. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.applthermaleng. 2012.01.056).
2. Coskun, C., Oktay, Z. and Dincer, I., "Thermodynamic analyses and case studies of geothermal based multi-generation systems", Journal of Cleaner Production
, Vol. 32, (2012), 71-80. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jclepro.2012.03.004
5. Al-Ali, M. and Dincer, I., "Energetic and exergetic studies of a multigenerational solar–geothermal system", Applied Thermal Engineering, Vol. 71, (2014), 16-23. (https://doi.org/10.1016/ j.applthermaleng.2014.06.033).
7. Malik, M., Dincer, I. and Rosen, M.A., "Development and analysis of a new renewable energy-based multi-generation system",Energy, Vol. 79, (2015), 90-99. (https://doi.org/ 10.1016/j.energy.2014.10.057).
9. Panchal, S., Dincer, I. and Agelin-Chaab, M., "Analysis and evaluation of a new renewable energy based integrated system for residential applications", Energy and Buildings, Vol. 128, (2016), 900-910. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.enbuild.2016. 07.038).
10. Almahdi, M., Dincer, I. and Rosen, M.A., "A new solar based multigeneration system with hot and cold thermal storages and hydrogen production", Renewable Energy
, Vol. 91, (2016), 302-314. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.renene.2016.01.069
11. Ahmadi Boyaghchi, F. and Nazer, S.,"Assessment and optimization of a new sextuple energy system incorporated with concentrated photovoltaic thermal - Geothermal using exergy, economic and environmental", Journal of Cleaner Production, Vol. 165, (2017), 70-84. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jclepro. 2017.06.194).
12. Ahmadi Boyaghchi, F. and Chavoshi, M.I., "Multi-generation system incorporated with PEM electrolyzer and dual ORC based on biomass gasification waste heat recovery: Exergetic, economic and environmental impact optimizations",Energy, Vol. 145, (2018), 38-51. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.energy. 2017.12.118).
13. Tsatsaronis, G., Design optimization using exergoeconomics, in Thermodynamic optimization of complex energy systems,Springer, (1999), 101-115.
14. Bejan, A. and Tsatsaronis, G., Thermal design and optimization,John Wiley & Sons, (1996).
15. Moharamian, A., Soltani, S., Rosen, M.A. and Mahmoudi, S.M.S., "Advanced exergy and advanced exergoeconomic analyses of biomass and natural gas fired combined cycles with hydrogen production. Applied Thermal Engineering", Applied Thermal Engineering
, Vol. 134, (2018), 1-11. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.applthermaleng.2018.01.103
16. Tsatsaronis, G., Strengths and limitations of exergy analysis, in Thermodynamic optimization of complex energy systems,Springer, (1999), 93-100.
17. Tsatsaronis, G., "Recent developments in exergy analysis and exergoeconomics",International Journal of Exergy
, Vol. 5, (2008), 489-499. (https://doi.org/10.1504/IJEX.2008.020822
18. Petrakopoulou, F., Tsatsaronis, G., Morosuk, T. and Carassai, A., "Conventional and advanced exergetic analyses applied to a combined cycle power plant", Energy
, Vol. 41, (2012), 146-152. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.energy.2011.05.028
19. Asgari, S., Noorpoor, A.R. and Ahmadi Boyaghchi, F., "Parametric assessment and multi-objective optimization of an internal auto-cascade refrigeration cycle based on advanced exergy and exergoeconomic concepts", Energy
, Vol. 125, (2017), 576-590. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.energy.2017.02.158
21. Khosravi, H., Salehi, G.R., and Azad, M.T., "Design of structure and optimization of organic Rankine cycle for heat recovery from gas turbine: The use of 4E, advanced exergy and advanced exergoeconomic analysis", Applied Thermal Engineering, Vol. 147, (2019), 272-290. (https://doi.org/10.1016/ j.applthermaleng.2018.09.128).
22. Ahmadi Boyaghchi, F. and Safari, H., "Parametric study and multi-criteria optimization of total exergetic and cost rates improvement potentials of a new geothermal based quadruple energy system", Energy Conversion and Management, Vol. 137, (2017), 130-141. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.enconman. 2017.01.047).
23. Xue, X., Guo, C., Du, X., Yang, L. and Yang, Y., "Thermodynamic analysis and optimization of a two-stage organic Rankine cycle for liquefied natural gas cryogenic exergy recovery",Energy
, Vol. 83, (2015), 778-787. (https://doi.org/ 10.1016/j.energy.2015.02.088
24. Ahmadi Boyaghchi, F. and Molaie, H., "Sensitivity analysis of exergy destruction in a real combined cycle power plant based on advanced exergy method", Energy Conversion and Management, Vol. 99, (2015), 374-386. (https://doi.org/ 10.1016/j.enconman.2015.04.048).
25. Ahmadi, P., Dincer, I. and Rosen, M.A., "Energy and exergy analyses of hydrogen production via solar-boosted ocean thermal energy conversion and PEM electrolysis",International Journal of Hydrogen Energy
, Vol. 38, (2013), 1795-1805. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijhydene.2012.11.025
26. Kelly, S., Tsatsaronis, G. and Morosuk, T., "Advanced exergetic analysis: Approaches for splitting the exergy destruction into endogenous and exogenous parts",Energy
, Vol. 34, (2009), 384-391. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.energy.2008.12.007
27. Tsatsaronis, G. and Park, M.-H., "On avoidable and unavoidable exergy destructions and investment costs in thermal systems", Energy Conversion and Management
, Vol. 43, (2002), 1259-1270. (https://doi.org/10.1016/S0196-8904(02)00012-2
28. Tsatsaronis, G., Cziesla, F. and Gao, Z., "Avoidable Thermodynamic Inefficiencies and Costs in Energy Conversion Systems. Part 1: Methodology", Proceedings of ECOS, Vol. 2, (2003), 809-814.
29. Vučković, G.D., et al., "Advanced exergy analysis and exergoeconomic performance evaluation of thermal processes in an existing industrial plant", Energy Conversion and Management
, Vol. 85, (2014), 655-662. (https://doi.org/ 10.1016/j.enconman.2014.03.049
31. Anvari, S., Saray, R.K. and Bahlouli, K., "Conventional and advanced exergetic and exergoeconomic analyses applied to a tri-generation cycle for heat, cold and power production", Energy, Vol. 91, (2015), 925-939. (https://doi.org/10.1016/ j.energy.2015.08.108).
32. Açıkkalp, E., Aras, H. and Hepbasli, A., "Advanced exergoeconomic analysis of an electricity-generating facility that operates with natural gas", Energy Conversion and Management
, Vol. 78, (2014), 452-460. (https://doi.org/ 10.1016/j.enconman.2013.11.003
33. Petrakopoulou, F., Tsatsaronis, G. and Morosuk, T., "Evaluation of a power plant with chemical looping combustion using an advanced exergoeconomic analysis", Sustainable Energy Technologies and Assessments
, Vol. 3, (2013), 9-16. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.seta.2013.05.001