1. Ozioko, F.U., "Extraction and characterization of soybean oil based bio-lubricant", AU Journal of Technology, Vol. 15, (2012), 260-264.
2. Mirghani, M.É.S., Kabbashi, N.A., Qudsieh, I.Y. and Ibrahim, I., "Fabrication of Naharseed oil for bio-lubricant production", Proceedings of Malaysian International Conference on Trends in Bioprocess Engineering, Universiti Malaysia Perlis, Malaysia, (3–5 July 2012), 45-58.
3. Borugadda, V.B. and Goud ,V.V., "Response surface methodology for optimization of bio-lubricant basestock synthesis from high free fatty acids castor oil", Energy Science and Engineering, Vol. 3, (2015), 371-383. (https://doi.org/ 10.1002/ese3.77).
4. Schneider, M.P., "Plant-oil-based lubricants and hydraulic fluids", Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture
, Vol. 86, (2006), 1769-1780. (https://doi.org/10.1002/jsfa.2559
5. Rani, S., Joy, M.L. and Nair, K.P., "", Industrial Crops and Products, Vol. 65, (2015), 328-338. (https://doi.org/ 10.1016/j.indcrop.2014.12.020).
6. Aji, M.M., Kyari, S.A. and Zoaka, G., "Comparative studies between bio-lubricants from jatropha oil, neem oil and mineral lubricant (Engen Super 20w/50)", The Journal of Applied Research, Vol. 4, (2005), 252-257. (https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-10-4870-8).
7. Salimon, J., Salih, N. and Yousif, E., "", European Journal of Lipid Science and Technology, Vol. 56, (2010), 112-519.
8. Aliyu, M., Musa, U., Mohammed, I.S., Adam, A., Abdullahi, L., Abubakar, M. and Ndagi, B., "Synthesis and characterisation of bio-lubricant from palm kernel oil (response surface methodology)", Proceedings of The 2017 Annual Conference of the School of Engineering & Engineering Technology (SEET), The Federal University of Technology, Akure, Nigeria, (11-13 July 2017), 333-342.
9. Musa, U., Mohammed, I.A., Sadiq, M.M., Aberuagba, F., Olurinde, A.O. and Obamina, R., "Synthesis and characterization of trimethylolpropane-based bio-lubricants from castor oil", Proceedings of the 45th Annual Conference of NSChE, Warri, Nigeria, (5-7 November 2015).
10. Bilal, S.I., Mohammed-Dabo, I.A., Nuhu, M., Kasim, S.A., Almustapha, I.H. and Yamusa, Y.A., "Production of bio-lubricant from Jatropha curcas seed oil", Journal of Chemical Engineering and Materials Science, Vol. 4, (2013), 72-79. (DOI: 10.5897/JCEMS2013.0164).
11. Menkiti, M., Anaehobi, H., Oyoh, K. and Nnaji, P., "Process optimization and kinetics of bio-lubricants synthesis from fluted pumpkin seed", Journal of Chemical Engineering, Vol. 11, (2015), 1857-7881. (ISSN: 1857-7881 (Print), e-ISSN: 1857-7431).
12. Myers, R.H., Montgomery, D.C. and Anderson-Cook, C., Response surface methodology: Product and process optimization using designed experiments, John Wiley & Sons, New York, (2009). (https://doi.org/10.1002/qre.1020
13. Avramovic´, J.M., Velicˇkovic´, A.V., Stamenkovic´, O.S., Rajkovic´, K.M., Milic´, P.S. and Veljkovic´, V.B., "Optimization of sunflower oil ethanolysis catalyzed by calcium oxide: RSM versus ANN-GA", Energy Conversion and Management
, Vol. 105, (2015),1149-56. (https://doi.org/ 10.1016/j.enconman.2015.08.072
14. Betiku, E., Akintunde, A.M. and Ojumu, T.V., "Banana peels as a biobase catalyst for fattyacid methyl esters production using Napoleon’s plume (Bauhinia monandra) seed oil: A process parameters optimization study", Energy
, Vol. 103, (2016), 797-806. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.energy.2016.02.138
15. Sarve, A., Sonawane, S.S. and Varma, M.N., "Ultrasound assisted biodiesel production from sesame (Sesamum indicum L.) oil using barium hydroxide as a heterogeneous catalyst: Comparative assessment of prediction abilities between response surface methodology (RSM) and artificial neural network (ANN)", Ultrasound Sonochemisry
, Vol. 26, (2015), 218-228. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ultsonch.2015.01.013
16. Ang, G.T., Tan, K.T., Lee, K.T. and Mohamed, A.R., "Optimization and kinetic studies of sea mango (Cerbera odollam) oil for biodiesel production via supercritical reaction", Energy Conversion and Management
, Vol. 99, (2015), 242-251. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.enconman.2015.04.037
17. Ocheje, O., Matthew, M., Manase, A. and Ifechukwu, E., "Optimization of the operating parameters for the extractive synthesis of bio-lubricant from sesame seed oil via response surface methodology", Egyptian Journal of Petroleum, (2017). (http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.ejpe.2017.04.001).
18. Alhassan, Y., Kumar, N., Bugaje, I.M. and Mishra, C., "Optimization of gossypium arboreum seed oil biodiesel production by central composite rotatable model of response surface methodology and evaluation of its fuel properties", Journal of Petroleum, Vol. 67, (2013), 56-67. (DOI: 10.5897/JPTAF2013.009).
19. Zhang, Q., Wu, J., Ma, P., Cai, J. and Zhang, Y., "Acid value determination and pre-esterification of crude Euphorbia lathyris L. Oil", World Journal of Engineering and Technology
, Vol. 3, (2015), 70-82. (DOI: 10.4236/wjet.2015.32007
20. Bravi, E., Benedetti, P., Marconi, O. and Perretti, G., "Determination of free fatty acids in beer wort", Food Chemistry, Vol. 151, (2014), 374-378. (https://doi.org/10.1016/ j.foodchem.2013.11.063).
21. Hemmati-Sarapardeh, A., Aminshahidy, B., Pajouhandeh, A., Yousefi, S.H. and Hosseini-Kaldozakh, S.A., "A soft computing approach for the determination of crude oil viscosity: Light and intermediate crude oil systems", Journal of the Taiwan Institute of Chemical Engineers, Vol 59, (2016), 1-10. (https://doi.org/ 10.1016/j.jtice.2015.07.017).
22. Matthew, C.M., Ocheje, O., Kechinyere, B.O. and Okechukwu, D.O., "Synthesis and tribological evaluation of sesame oil-based trimethylolpropane ester", Journal of the Chinese Advanced Materials Society, Vol. 3, (2015), 71-88. (https://doi.org/ 10.1080/22243682.2015.1013154).
23. Surapoj, K., Suchada, B. and Chawalit, N., "Effects of transesterification conditions on synthesis of trimethylolpropane esters", Proceedings of Pure and Applied International Conference (PACCON), Chon Buri, Thailand, (23-25 January 2013).
24. Betiku, E., Victoria, O.O., Niyi, B., Ayorinde, I. and Ayiboye, B., "Predictive capability evaluation of RSM, ANFIS and ANN: A case of reduction of high free fatty acid palm kernel oil via esterification process", Energy Conversion and Management, Vol. 124, (2016), 219-230. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.enconman. 2016.07.030).
25. Reshad, A.S., Pankaj, T. and Vaibhav, V.G., "Extraction of oil from rubber seeds for biodiesel application: Optimization of parameters", Fuel
, (2015). (http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.fuel. 2015.02.058). (http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.fuel.2015.02.058
26. Silitonga, A.S., Mahlia, T.M.I., Masjukia, H.H. and Ong, H.C., "Ceiba Pentandra: A feasible non-edible oil source for biodiesel production", Proceedings of International Green Energy Conference and the DNL Conference on Clean Energy (IGEC-DCCE), Vol. 110, (2012), 1-9.
27. Mazumdar, P., Borugadda, V.B., Goud, V.V. and Sahoo, L., "Physico-chemical characteristics of jatropha curcas L., of North East India for exploration of biodiesel", Biomass Bioenergy, Vol. 46, (2012), 54-64. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.biombioe. 2012.07.005).
28. Atabani, A.E., Badruddin, H.H., Chong, W.T. and Lee, K.T., "Pangium edule reinw: A promising non-edible oil feedstock for biodiesel production", Arabian Journal for Science and Engineering, Vol. 40, (2015),583-4. (DOI: 10.1007/s13369-014-1452- 5).
29. Giakoumis, E.G., "Analysis of 22 vegetable oils’ physico-chemical properties and fatty acid composition on a statistical basis, and correlation with the degree of unsaturation", Renewable Energy
, (2018). (http://doi.org /10.1016/j.renene. 2018.03.057). (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.renene.2018.03.057
30. Asuquo, J.E., Anusiem, A.C.I. and Etim, E.E., "Extraction and characterization of rubber seed oil", International Journal of Modern Chemistry, Vol. 1, (2012), 109-5.
31. Yuan, X., Liu, J., Zeng, G., Shi, J., Tong, J. and Huang, G., "Optimization of conversion of waste rapeseed oil with high FFA to biodiesel using response surface methodology", Renewable Energy, Vol. 33, (2008), 1678–1684. (https://doi.org/ 10.1016/j.renene.2007.09.007).
32. Farrukh, J., Ala’a, H.A., Lamya, A., Mohab, A.A., Paul, H. and Umer, R., "Optimization of oil extraction from waste ‘‘Date pits” for biodiesel Production", Energy Conversion and Management, Vol. 117, (2016), 264-272. (dx.doi.org/10.1016/ j.enconman.2016.03.025).
33. Russell, V.L., "Response surface methods in R, using RSM", Journal of Statistical Software, (2009).
34. Sripada, P.K., Comparative tribological property evaluation of trimethylolpropane based bio-lubricants derived from methyl oleate and canola biodiesel, (2012), 56–57.
35. Arbain, N.H. and Salimon, J., "Synthesis and characterization of ester trimethylolpropane based Jatropha curcas oil as bio-lubricant base stocks", Journal of Science and Technology, (2011), 47-58. (ISSN: 2229-8460, e-ISSN: 2600-7924).
36. Ghazi, T.I.M., Gunam, R.M.F. and Idris, A., "Production of an improved bio based lubricant from Jatropha curcas as renewable source", Proceedings of The Third International Symposium on Energy from Biomass and Waste, Venice, Italy, (8-11 November 2010), 1-10.
37. Mohammed, F.M.G.R., Ghazi, I.M.T. and Azni, I., "Temperature dependence on the synthesis of jatropha bio-lubricant", Proceedings of IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, (2011), Vol. 17, 012032. (http://doi.org/10.1088/ 1757-899X/17/1/012032).