1. El Haj Assad, M., Bani-Hani, E. and Khalil, M., "Performance of geothermal power plants (single, dual, and binary) to compensate for LHC-CERN power consumption: Comparative study", Geothermal Energy, Vol. 5, No. 1, (2017), 17. (doi:10.1186/s40517-017-0074-z).
2. Lund, J.W. and Boyd, T.L., "Direct utilization of geothermal energy, 2015 Worldwide review", Geothermics, Vol. 60, (2016), 66-93.
3. Van Nguyen, M., Arason, S., Gissurarson, M. and Gunnar Pálsson, P., Uses of geothermal energy in food and agriculture, Opportunities for developing countries, www.fao.org/publications, (February 22, 2019).
4. Saffarzadeh, A.H., and Noorollahi, Y., Proceedings of World Geothermal Congress Geothermal Development in Iran: A Country Update, (2005), https://www.geothermal-energy.org/pdf/IGAstandard/ WGC/2005/0119.pdf, (October 6, 2018).
5. Noorollahi, Y., Taghipoor, S. and Sajadi, B., "Geothermal sea water desalination system (GSWDS) using abandoned oil/gas wells", Geothermics, Vol. 67, (2017), 66-75. (doi:10.1016/j.geothermics. 2017.01.008).
6. Abdelkareem, M.A., El Haj Assad, M., Sayed, E.T. and Soudan, B., "Recent progress in the use of renewable energy sources to power water desalination plants", Desalination, Vol. 435, (2018), 97-113. (doi:10.1016/J.DESAL.2017.11.018).
7. Ramanathan, R., "A note on the use of the analytic hierarchy process for environmental impact assessment", Journal of Environmental Management, Vol. 63, (2001), 27-35. (doi:10.1006/jema.2001.0455).
8. Chen, L., Yang, X., Chen, L. and Li, L., "Impact assessment of land use planning driving forces on the environment", Environmental Impact Assessment Review, Vol. 55, (2015), 126-135. (doi:10.1016/ j.eiar.2015.08.001).
9. Yousefi, H., Noorollahi, Y. and Sohrab, T., "Environmental impact assessment of Meshkinshahr geothermal power plant", Proceedings of the 4th National Energy Congress 2003, Tehran, Iran, (2003), 210-219.
10. Agrawal, M.L. and Dikshit, A.K., "The significance of spatial data and GIS for environmental impact assessment of highway projects", Indian Cartographer, Vol. 4, (2002), 262.
11. Ogola, P.F.A., "Environmental impact assessment general procedures" Short course II on surface exploration for geothermal resources, Lake Navaisha, Kenya", (2007), 1-6.
12. Noorollahi, Y., "H2S and CO2 dispersion modelling for the Nesjavellir geothermal power plant, S-Iceland and preliminary geothermal environmental impact assessment for the Theistareykir area, NE-Iceland", www.unugtp.is, (1999).
13. Mansourian, A., Zareinejad, M., Moghimi, E. and Omidian, S., "Design and implementation of Damavand geomorphologic-environmental database using webGIS", Geosciences Scientific Quarterly Journal (ULUM-I ZAMIN), Vol. 18, (2008), 74-85.
14. World Bank, State and trends of carbon pricing 2014, (2014). (doi:10.1596/978-1-4648-0268-3).
15. Zhong, S., Zhou, L. and Wang, Z., "Software for environmental impact assessment of air pollution dispersion based on ArcGIS", Procedia Environmental Sciences, Vol. 10, Part C, (2011), 2792-2797.
16. Santos, M., Bateira, C., Soares, L. and Hermenegildo, C., "Hydro-geomorphologic GIS database in northern Portugal, between 1865 and 2010: Temporal and spatial analysis", International Journal of Disaster Risk Reduction, Vol. 10, Part A, (2014), 143-152. (doi:10.1016/j.ijdrr.2014.08.003).
17. Kordi, M.N., Collins, L.B., O'Leary, M. and Stevens, A., "ReefKIM: An integrated geodatabase for sustainable management of the Kimberley Reefs, North West Australia", Ocean & Coastal Management, Vol. 119, (2016), 234-243. (doi:10.1016/ j.ocecoaman.2015.11.004).
18. Ghani, A.A.A., Aljack, E.A., Daud, M. and Bardaie, M.Z., "Development of expert database system for environmental impact assessment (EDEIA)", Malaysian Journal of Computer Science, Vol. 12, (1999), 19-27.
19. Say, N.P., Yücel, M. and Yılmazer, M., "A computer-based system for environmental impact assessment (EIA) applications to energy power stations in Turkey: ÇEDINFO", Energy Policy, Vol. 35, (2007), 6395-6401. (doi:10.1016/j.enpol.2007.08.009).
20. Zhao, Y. and Li, D., "A GIS-based support system for environmental impact assessment of rehabilitation of coal mine dump", Proceedings of the 3rd IASME/WSEAS International Conference on Energy, Environment, Ecosystems, and Sustainable Development, Agios Nikolaos, Greece, (2007), 480-485.
21. Stevens, A. and Collins, L., "Development and application of GIS datasets for assessing and managing coastal impacts and future change on the central coast of Western Australia", Linked references are available on JSTOR for this article : Development and application of GIS datasets for, Journal of Coastal Conservation, Vol. 15, (2016), 671-685.
22. Khalil, A., Hanich, L., Hakkou, R. and Lepage, M., "GIS-based environmental database for assessing the mine pollution: A case study of an abandoned mine site in Morocco", Journal of Geochemical Exploration, Vol. 144, Part C, (2014), 468-477.
23. Msangi, Y. and Liwa, E., "A GIS-based decision support system for identification of suitable sewerage pond sites in Tanzania", American Journal of Geographic Information System, Vol. 3, (2014), 10-22. (doi:10.5923/j.ajgis.20140301.02).
24. Li, W. and Zhao, Y., "Bibliometric analysis of global environmental assessment research in a 20-year period", Environmental Impact Assessment Review, Vol. 50, (2015), 158-166. (doi:10.1016/ j.eiar.2014.09.012).
25. Noorollahi, Y. and Yousefi, H., "Preliminary environmental impact assessment of a geothermal project in Meshkinshahr, NW-Iran", Proceedings of International Geothermal Conference, (2003), https://rafhladan.is/bitstream/handle/10802/8185/UNU-GTP-IGC-2003-22.pdf?sequence=1, (February 22, 2019).
26. Yousefi, H. and Ehara, S., "Geothermal power plant site selection using GIS in Sabalan area, NW- Iran", PROCEEDINGS, Map Asia 2007, 6th Annual International Conference on Geographic Information Technology and Application, KLCC, kuala lumpur, (August 14-16, 2007), 1-16.
27. Andersson, E., GIS as a method for handling environmental data from Antarctica, Royal Institute of Technology Sweden, http://polar.se/wp-content/uploads/GIS_as_a_method_for_handling_environmental_data_from_Antarctica.pdf, (2007).
28. Tennant, E.W., "A sample geodatabase structure for managing archaeological data and resources with ArcGIS", Technical Briefs in Historical Archaeology, Vol. 2, (2007), 12-23.
29. Setijadji, L.D., Watanabe, K., Wahyuningsih, R. and Wintolo, D., "Towards the digital data model for geothermal databases: Technology trends, fundamental concepts, Case study of Java Island, and preliminary data model", Proceedings of World Geothermal Congress 2005, (2005), 24-29.
30. Dobricå, L., Ionescu, T. and Elena, S., "Spatial data acquisition, management, and visualization in Geographic Information Systems", Politehnica University of Bucharest Scientific Bulletin, Series C, Electronics Engineering, Vol. 72, (2010), 93-108.
31. Zhu, J., Hu, K., Lu, X., Huang, X., Liu, K. and Wu, X., "A review of geothermal energy resources, development, and applications in China: Current status and prospects", Energy, (2015).
32. Yousefi, H., Noorollahi, Y. and Peirow, S., "Status of environmental impact assessment", Environmental Law & Policy Journal , Vol. 45, No. 6, (2015), 320.
33. Goesseln, G. and Sester, M., "Change detection and integration of topographic updates from ATKIS to geoscientific data sets", Next Generation Geospatial Information, (2005), 85-100.
34. Chapman, B. and Turner, J.R., "Development of a geographical information system for the marine resources of Rodrigues", Journal of Natural History, Vol. 38, (2004), 2937-2957. (doi:10.1080/ 00222930410001695015).
35. Donnelly, A., Dalai-Clayton, B. and Hughes, R., A directory of impact assessment guidelines, (September 1998).
36. João, E. and Fonseca, A., "The role of GIS in improving environmental assessment effectiveness: Theory vs. practice", Impact Assessment, Vol. 14, (1996), 371-387.
37. Zhou, W., Minnick, M.D., Mattson, E.D., Geza, M. and Murray, K.E., "The GIS-based geospatial infrastructure of water resource assessment for supporting oil shale development in Piceance Basin of Northwestern Colorado", Computers & Geosciences, Vol. 77, (2015), 44-53.
38. Schaller, J. and Mattos, C., GIS model applications for sustainable development and environmental planning at the regional level, GeoSpatial visual analytics, Springer, (2009), 45-57. (doi:10.1007/978-90-481-2899-0_4).
39. Sun, H., Li, J. and Mao, X., "Heavy metals' spatial distribution characteristics in a copper mining area of Zhejiang Province", Journal of Geographic Information System, Vol. 4, (2012), 46-54. (doi:10.4236/jgis.2012.41007).
40. Wood, C., "Environmental impact assessment in developing countries: An overview", Proceedings of Conference on new directions in impact assessment for development: Methods and Practice, Vol. 24, EIA Centre School of Planning and Landscape, University of Manchester, (2003).
41. Warner, L.L. and Diab, R.D., "Use of geographic information systems in an environmental impact assessment of an overhead power line", Impact Assessment and Project Appraisal, Vol. 20, (2002), 39-47.
42. Bromley, C., Khosrawi, K. and Talebi, B., "Geophysical exploration of Sabalan geothermal prospects in Iran", Proceedings of The World Geothermal Congress, Japan, (2000), 1009-1014.
43. Yousefi, H., "Application of GIS in the environmental impact assessment of Sabalan geothermal field, NW-Iran", United Nations University, Geothermal Training Program, Report number 19, (2004), 439-474.
44. Janssen, S., Dumont, G., Fierens, F. and Mensink, C., "Spatial interpolation of air pollution measurements using CORINE land cover data", Atmospheric Environment, Vol. 42, (2008), 4884-4903.
45. Appelhans, T., Mwangomo, E., Hardy, D.R., Hemp, A. and Nauss, T., "Evaluating machine learning approaches for the interpolation of monthly air temperature at Mt. Kilimanjaro, Tanzania", Spatial Statistics, Vol. 14, Part A, (2015), 91-113.
46. Joseph, J., Sharif, H.O., Sunil, T. and Alamgir, H., "Application of validation data for assessing spatial interpolation methods for 8hour ozone or other sparsely monitored constituents", Environmental Pollution, Vol. 178, (2013), 411-418. (doi:10.1016/ j.envpol.2013.03.035).
47. Arnórsson, S., Environmental impact of geothermal energy utilization, Geological Society, London, Special Publications, Vol. 236, (2004), 297-336.
48. Can, A., Dekoninck, L. and Botteldooren, D., "Measurement network for urban noise assessment: Comparison of mobile measurements and spatial interpolation approaches", Applied Acoustics, Vol. 83, (2014), 32-39. (doi:10.1016/j.apacoust.2014.03.012).
49. Harman, B.I., Koseoglu, H. and Yigit, C.O., "Performance evaluation of IDW, kriging and multiquadric interpolation methods in producing noise mapping: A case study at the city of Isparta, Turkey", Applied Acoustics, Vol. 112, (2016), 147-157. (doi:10.1016/j.apacoust.2016.05.024).
50. Noorollahi, Y., "Application of GIS and remote sensing in exploration and environmental management of Námafjall geothermal area, N-Iceland,M.Sc. Thesis, University of Iceland, (2005).
51. Alesheikh, A.A., Ghorbanali, A. and Nouri, N., "Coastline change detection using remote sensing", International Journal of Environmental Science & Technology, Vol. 4, (2007), 61-66.
52. Clark, B.D., Capacity building, Petts, J. eds., Handbook of environmental impact assessment, Vol. 2, Environmental impact assessment in practice: Impact and limitations, (1999).
53. Noorollahi, Y., Yousefi, H. and Mohammadi, M., "Multi-criteria decision support system for wind farm site selection using GIS", Sustainable Energy Technologies and Assessments, Vol. 13, (2016), 38-50. (doi:10.1016/j.seta.2015.11.007).