1. Raphaela, W.F., Fernando, O.R.P., Fernando, S. W., Carolina, R.D.S., Priscila, B., “Development of a daylighting index for window energy labelling and rating system for residential buildings in brazil”, 13th Conference of International Building Performance Simulation Association, Chambery, France, August, (2013), 26-28.
2. Mardaljevic, J., Andersen, M., Roy, N., "Daylighting Metrics for Residential Buildings", the 27th Session of the CTE, Sun City, South Africa, July, (20ll), ll-l5.
3. Grynninga, S., Gustavsena, A., Time, B., Jelle, B.P., “Windows in the buildings of tomorrow: Energy losers or energy gainers?”, Energy and Buildings, Vol. 61, (2013), 185–192.
4. BSEN 15603: "Energy performance of buildings – overall energy use and definition of energy ratings", (2008).
5. Goia, F., Haase, M., Perino, M., “Optimizing the configuration of a façade module for office buildings by means of integrated thermal and lighting simulations in a total energy perspective”, Applied Energy, Vol. 108, (2013), 515–527.
6. Kamila, M.L., Rosana, M.C, “The Influence of WindowRelated Design Variables On Thermal, Daylight and Energy Performance of Offices”, Instituto de Arquitetura e Urbanismo, Universidade de São Paulo, São Carlos, Brazil, (2013).
7. Shen, H., Tzempelikos, A., "Sensitivity Analysis on Daylighting and Energy Performance of Perimeter Office Spaces", International High Performance Buildings Conference, Paper 67, (2012).
8. Jose, M.A.M., Pablo, R., “Effects of window size in daylighting and energy performance in buildings”, PLEA 2009, 26th Conference on Passive and Low Energy Architecture, Quebec City, Canada, June (2009).
9. Francisco, A., “Day Lighting as a Factor in Optimizing the Energy Performance of Buildings”, Energy and Building, Vol. 1, (1977), 175-182.
10. Peter, L., “report to Australian Building Codes Board on Optimum Window Size for Energy Efficiency”, BCA, Vol. 1, December, (2008).
11. Hassouneh, K., Alshbou, A., Salaymeh, A.Al., “Influence of windows on the energy balance of apartment buildings in Amman”, Energy Conversion and Management, Vol. 51, (2010), 1583-1591.
12. Shikder, S.H., Mourshed, M., Price, A.D.F., “Optimization of a daylight-window: Hospital patient room as a test case”, Proceedings of the international conference on computing in civil and building engineering, Tizani, W. (Editor), Nottingham University Press, (2010).
13. Stavrakakis, G.M., Karadimou, D.P., Zervas, P.L., Sarrimveis, H., Markatos, N.C., “Selection of window sizes for optimizing occupational comfort and hygiene based on computational fluid dynamics and neural networks”, Building and Environment, Vol. 46, (2011), 298-314.
14. Ochoa, C.E., Aries, M.B.C., Loenen, E.J., Hensen, J.L.M., “Considerations on design optimization criteria for windows providing low energy consumption and high visual comfort”, Applied Energy, Vol. 95, (2012), 238– 245.
15. Dussaul, J., Gosseli, L., Galstian, T., “Integration of smart windows into building design for reduction of yearly overall energy consumption and peak loads”, Solar Energy, Vol. 86, (2012), 3405–3416.
16. Szymon, F., Mehrangiz, Y., Charlie, C., Christian, K., Simon, V., Robert, H., Stephen, C., “Control algorithms for dynamic windows for residential buildings”, Energy and Buildings, Vol. 109, (2015), 157–173.
17. Mari, L.P., Arne, R., Maria, W., “Influence of window size on the energy balance of low energy houses”, Energy and Building, Vol. 38, (2006), 181-188.
18. Lee, E.S., Dibartolomeo, D.L., Selkowitz, S.E., “Thermal and daylighting performance of an automated venetian blind and lighting system in a full-scale private office”, Energy and Building, Vol. 29, (1998), 47-63.
19. Grynninga, S., Gustavsena, A., Time, B., Jelle, B.P., “Windows in the buildings of tomorrow: Energy losers or energy gainers?”, Energy and Buildings, Vol. 61, (2013), 185–192.
20. BS EN ISO 13790: "Energy performance of buildings - Calculation of energy use for space heating and cooling", (2008).
21. BS EN 15193: "Energy performance of buildings, Energy requirements for lighting", (2007).
22. ISIRI 14253, (Institute of Standards and Industrial Research of Iran), "Residential Building Criteria for Energy Consumption and Energy Labeling Instruction", (2011).
23. Szczepaniak, R., Wilson, M., “Investigating Energy Requirements for Lighting: A Critical Approach to EN15193”, Low Energy Architecture Research Unit, Department of Architecture and Spatial Design, London Metropolitan University, The International Conference Adapting to Change: New Thinking on Comfort Cumberland Lodge, Windsor, UK, 9-11. London: Network for Comfort and Energy Use in Buildings, http:/ /nceub.org.uk, April, (2010).
24. Energyplus engineering reference, http://apps1 .eere .energy .gov/ buildings/ energyplus/ pdfs/ engineering reference .pdf, October, (2011).
25. Http://daysim.ning.com/, DAYSIM is validated, RADIANCE-based daylighting analysis software that models the annual amount of daylight in and around buildings.
26. RADIANCE, the Radiance 4.0 Synthetic Imaging System, Lawrence Berkeley, National Laboratory, (2010).
27. Mardaljevic, J., Nabil, A., "The useful daylight illuminance paradigm: A replacement for daylight factors. ", Lux Europa, Berlin, (2005), 169–174.
28. David R., “Evolutionary Principles applied to Problem Solving”, Proceedings of the international conference AAG10, conference in Vienna on September 25st, http://www.grasshopper3d.com/profiles/blogs/evolutiona ry-principles., (2010). 29. Kari, B.M, “Energy auditing prevalent buildings in Iran”, In persian, Building Physics, Building and Housing Research Center, (2006).
30. Fayaz, R., “Determining the optimum area for glazed openings of residential buildings in various climatic zones of Iran”, Research project, Department of architecture, Faculty of architecture and urban planning, Jan, (2009).
31. ANSI/ASHRAE/IESNA Standard 90.1-Normative Appendix B – "Building Envelope Climate Criteria"., The information below is from Tables B-2, B-3, and B-4 in that appendix, (2007).
32. National building code, part 19, "saving energy", Iran Building and Housing Research Center, (1389).
33. National building code, part 13, "Design and implementation of electrical installations for buildings", Iran Building and Housing Research Center, in Persian, (2009).
34. Fayaz, R., Kasmaiee, M., "Fundamentals of designing fixed shading devices for various climatic regions of Iran", building and housing research center, No. R-577, (2009)