1. Abdalla, Y.A.G., ''New correlation of global solar radiation with meteorological parameters for Bahrain'', International Journal of Solar Energy, Vol. 16, (1994), 111–120.
2. Adaramola, M.S., ''Estimating global solar radiation using common meteorological data in Akure, Nigeria'', Renewable Energy, Vol. 47, (2012), 38–44.
3. Ajayi, O.O., Ohijeagbon, O.D., Nwadialo, C.E. andOlasope, O., ''New model to estimate daily global solar radiation over Nigeria'',Sustainable Energy Technologies and Assessments, Vol. 5, (2014), 28–36.
4. Allen, R.,''Self calibrating method for estimating solar radiation from air temperature'', Journal of Hydrologic Engineering, Vol. 2, (1997), 56–67.
5. Bhardwaj, S., Sharma, V., Srivastava, S., Sastry, O.S., Bandyopadhyay, B., Chandel, S.S. and Gupta, J.R.P., ''Estimation of solar radiation using a combination of Hidden Markov Model and generalized Fuzzy model'', Solar Energy,Vol. 93, (2013), 43–54
6. Chandel, S.S. and Aggarwal, R.K., ''Estimation of Hourly Solar Radiation on Horizontal and Inclined Surfaces in Western Himalayas'', Smart Grid and Renewable Energy, Vol. 2, (2011), 45–55.
7. Chandel, S.S., Aggarwal, R.K. and Pandey, A.N., ''New correlation to estimate global solar radiation on horizontal surfaces using sunshine hour and temperature data for Indian sites'', Journal of Solar Engineering, Vol. 127, No. 3, (2005), 417–420.
8. Duffie, J.A. and Beckman, W.A., ''Solar Engineering of Thermal Processes'', 4th ed. John Wiley & Son: New Jersey; (2013).
9. El-Metwally, M., ''Sunshine and global solar radiation estimation at different sites in Egypt'', Journal of Atmospheric and Solar-Terrestrial Physics, Vol. 67, (2005), 1331–1342.
10. El-Sebaii, A.A., Al-Ghamdi, A.A., Al-Hazmi, F.S. and Faidah, A.S., ''Estimation of global solar Radiation on horizontal surfaces in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia'', Energy Policy, Vol. 37, (2009), 3645–3649.
11. El-Sebaii, A.A., Al-Hazmi, F.S., Al-Ghamdi, A.A. and Yaghmour, S.J., ''Global, direct and diffuse solar radiation on horizontal and tilted surfaces in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia'', Applied Energy, Vol. 87, (2010), 568–576.
12. Farhadi-Bansouleh, B.M., Sharifi, A. and Van Keulen, H., ''Sensitivity analysis of performance of crop growth simulation models to daily solar radiation estimation methods in Iran'', Energy Conversion and Management, Vol. 50, (2009), 2826–2836.
13. Hargreaves, G.L., Hargreaves, G.H. andRiley, P., ''Irrigation water requirement for the Senegal River Basin'', Journal of Irrigation and Drainage Engineering, Vol. 111, No. 3, (1985), 265–275.
14. Hasni, A., Sehli, A., Draoui, B., Bassou, A. and Amieur, B., ''Estimating global solar radiation using artificial neural network and climate data in the south-western region of Algeria'', Energy Procedia, Vol. 18, (2012), 531–537.
15. Jafarpur, K. and Yaghoubi, M.A., ''Solar radiation for Shiraz", Iranian Solar and Wind Technology, Vol. 6, No. 2, (1989), 177–179.
16. Jiang, Y., ''Estimation of monthly mean daily diffuse radiation in China'', Applied energy, Vol. 86, No. 9, (2009), 1458–1464.
17. Jin, Z., Yezheng, W.u. and Gang, Y.,''General formula for estimation of monthly average daily global solar radiation in China'', Energy Conversion and Management, Vol. 46, (2005), 257–268.
18. Kaushika, N.D., Tomar, R.K. and Kaushik, S.C., ''Artificial neural network model based on interrelationship of direct, diffuse and global solar radiations'', Solar Energy, Vol. 103, (2014), 327–342.
19. Kheradmand, S., Nematollahi, O. and Ayoobi, A.R., ''Clearness index predicting using an integrated artificial neural (ANN) approach'', Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Vol. 58, (2016),1357–1365.
20. Khorasanizadeh, H. and Mohammadi, K., ''Prediction of daily global solar radiation by day of the year in four cities located in the sunny regions of Iran'', Energy Conversion and Management, Vol. 76, (2013), 385–392.
21. Khorasanizadeh, H., Mohammadi, K. and Mostafaeipour, A., ''Establishing a diffuse solar radiation model for determining the optimum tilt angle of solar surfaces in Tabass, Iran'', Energy Conversion and Management, Vol. 78, (2014), 805–814.
22. Li, H., Ma, W., Lian, Y. and Wang, X., ''Estimating daily global solar radiation by day of year in China'', Applied Energy, Vol. 87, (2010), 3011–3017.
23. Li, M., Fan, F.L., Liu, H.B., Guo, P.T. and Wu, W., ''A general model for estimation of daily global solar radiation using air temperatures and site geographic parameters in South west China'', Journal of Atmospheric and Solar-Terrestrial Physics, Vol. 92, (2013), 145–150.
24. Li, M.F., Tang, X.P., Wu, W. and Liu, H.B.,''General models for estimating daily global solar radiation for different solar radiation zones in mainland China'', Energy Conversion and Management, Vol. 70, (2013), 139–148.
25. Linares-Rodriguez, A.J., Ruiz-Arias, A. and Pozo-Vazquez, D., ''An artificial neural network ensemble model for estimating global solar radiation from Meteosat satellite images, Energy, Vol. 61, (2013), 636–645.
26. Ogelman, H., Ecevit, A. and Tasdemiroglu, E., ''A new method for estimating solar radiation from bright sunshine data'', Solar Energy, Vol. 33, (1984), 619–625.
27. Ozgoren, M., Bilgili, M. and Sahin, B., ''Estimation of global solar radiation using ANN over Turkey'', Expert Systems with Applications, Vol. 39, (2012), 5043–5051.
28. Rahimikhoob, A., ''Estimating global solar radiation using artificial neural network and air temperature data in a semi-arid environment'', Renewable Energy, Vol. 35, (2010), 2131–2135.
29. Ramedani, Z., Omid, M. and Keyhani, A., ''Modeling Solar Energy Potential in a Tehran Province Using Artificial Neural Networks'', International Journal of Green Energy, Vol. 10, No. 4, (2013), 427–441.
30. Ramedani, Z., Omid, M., Keyhani, A., Khoshnevisan, B. and Saboohi, H., ''A comparative study between fuzzy linear regression and support vector regression for global solar radiation prediction in Iran'', Solar Energy, Vol. 109, (2015), 135–143.
31. Robaa, S.M., ''Validation of the existing models for estimating global solar radiation over Egypt'', Energy Conversion and Management, Vol. 50, (2009), 184–193.
32. Sabziparvara, A.A. and Shetaee, H., ''Estimation of global solar radiation in arid and semi-arid climates of East and West Iran'', Energy, Vol. 32, (2007), 649–655.
33. Sen, Z., ''Simple nonlinear solar irradiation estimation model'', Renewable Energy, Vol. 32, No. 2, (2007), 342–350.
34. Shamim, M., Remesan, A.R., Bray, M. and Han, D., ''An improved technique for global solar radiation estimation using numerical weather prediction'', Journal of Atmospheric and Solar-Terrestrial Physics, Vol. 129, (2015), 13–22.
35. Taki, M., Ajabshirchi, Y. and Mahmoudi, A., ''Prediction of output energy for wheat production using artificial neural networks in Esfahan province of Iran'', Journal of Agricultural Science and Technology, Vol. 8, No. 4, (2012), 1229–1242.
36. Taki, M., Ajabshirchi, Y., Ranjbar, S.F., Rohani, A. and matloobi, M., ''Heat transfer and MLP Neural Network models to predict inside environment variables and energy lost in a semi-solar greenhouse'', Energy and Building, Vol. 110, (2016), 314–329.
37. Taki, M., Mahmoudi, A., Mobtaker, H.G. and Rahbari, H., ''Energy consumption and modeling of output energy with multilayer feed-forward neural network for corn silage in Iran'', Agricultural Engineering International: CIGR Journal, Vol. 14, No. 4, (2012), 93–101.
38. Togrul, I.T. and Togrul, H., ''Global solar radiation over Turkey: comparison of predicted and measured data'', Renewable Energy, Vol. 25, (2002), 55–67.
39. Waewsak, J., Chancham, C., Mani, M. and Gagnon Y., ''Estimation of monthly mean maily global solar radiation over Bangkok, Thailand using Artificial Neural Networks'', Energy Procedia, Vol. 57, (2014), 1160–1168.
40. Yadav, A.K. and Chandel, S.S., ''Solar energy potential assessment of western Himalayan Indian state of Himachal Pradesh using J48 algorithm of WEKA in ANN based prediction model'', Renewable Energy, Vol. 75, (2015), 675–693.
41. Zarzo, M. and Marti, P.,''Modelling the variability of solar radiation data among weather stations by means of principal component analysis'', Applied Energy, Vol. 88, (2011), 2775–2784.