1. Wang, Y.T., Fang, Z. and Yang, X.X., “Biodiesel production from high acid value oils with a highly active and stable bifunctional magnetic acid”, Applied Energy, Vol. V, (2017), 702-714.
2. Dixit, S. and Rehman, A., “Linseed oil as a potential resource for bio-diesel: a review. Renewable and Sustainable”, Energy Reviews, Vol. 16, No. 7, (2012), 4415-4421.
3. Wu, L., Huang, K., Wei, T., Lin, Z., Zou, Y. and Tong, Z., “Process intensification of NaOH-catalyzed transesterification for biodiesel production by the use of bentonite and co-solvent (diethyl ether)”, Fuel, Vol. 186, (2016), 597-604.
4. Issariyakul, T. and Dalai, A.K., “Biodiesel from vegetable oils”, Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Vol. 31, (2014), 446-471.
5. Lam, M.K. and Lee, K.T., “Accelerating transesterification reaction with biodiesel as co-solvent: A case study for solid acid sulfated tin oxide catalyst”, Fuel, Vol. 89, No. 12, (2010), 3866-3870.
6. Enweremadu, C.C. and Mbarawa, M., “Technical aspects of production and analysis of biodiesel from used cooking oil—a review”, Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Vol. 13, No. 9, (2009), 2205-2224.
7. Tran, D.T., Chang, J.S. and Lee, D.J., “Recent insights into continuous-flow biodiesel production via catalytic and non-catalytic transesterification processes”, Applied Energy, Vol. 185, (2017), 376-409.
8. Sajjadi, B., Raman, A.A.A. and Arandiyan, H., “A comprehensive review on properties of edible and non-edible vegetable oil-based biodiesel: composition, specifications and prediction models”, Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Vol. 63, (2016), 62-92.
9. Alhassan, Y., Kumar, N., Bugaje, I.M., Pali, H.S. and Kathkar, P., “Co-solvents transesterification of cotton seed oil into biodiesel: effects of reaction conditions on quality of fatty acids methyl esters”, Energy Conversion and Management, Vol. 84, (2014), 640-648.
10. Chongkhong, S., Tongurai, C. and Chetpattananondh, P., “Continuous esterification for biodiesel production from palm fatty acid distillate using economical process”, Renewable Energy, Vol. 34, No. 4, (2009), 1059-1063.
11. Gargari, M.H. and Sadrameli, S. “Investigating continuous biodiesel production from linseed oil in the presence of a co-solvent and a heterogeneous based catalyst in a packed bed reactor”, Energy, Vol. 148, (2018), 888-895.
12. Di Serio, M., Tesser, R., Pengmei, L. and Santacesaria, E., “Heterogeneous catalysts for biodiesel production”, Energy & Fuels, Vol. 22, No. 1, (2007), 207-217.
13. Jiang, B., Wang, Y., Zhang, L., Sun, Y., Yang, H., Wang, B. and Yang, N., “Biodiesel production via transesterification of soybean oil catalyzed by superhydrophobic porous poly (ionic liquid) solid base”, Energy & Fuels, Vol. 31, No. 5, (2017), 5203-5214.
14. Tan, Y.H., Abdullah, M.O., Nolasco-Hipolito, C. and Taufiq-Yap, Y.H., “Waste ostrich-and chicken-eggshells as heterogeneous base catalyst for biodiesel production from used cooking oil: Catalyst characterization and biodiesel yield performance”, Applied Energy, Vol. 160, (2015), 58-70.
15. Sun, P., Sun, J., Yao, J., Zhang, L. and Xu, N., “Continuous production of biodiesel from high acid value oils in microstructured reactor by acid-catalyzed reactions” Chemical Engineering Journal, (2010), 364-370.
16. Santacesaria, E., Turco, R., Tortorelli, M., Russo, V., Di Serio, M. and Tesser, R., “Biodiesel process intensification by using static mixers tubular reactors”, Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research, Vol. 51, No. 26, (2011), 8777-8787.
17. Park, Y.M., Lee, D.W., Kim, D.K., Lee, J.S. and Lee, K.Y., “The heterogeneous catalyst system for the continuous conversion of free fatty acids in used vegetable oils for the production of biodiesel”, Catalysis Today, Vol. 131, No. 1, (2008), 238-243.
18. Hsieh, L.S., Kumar, U. and Wu, J.C., “Continuous production of biodiesel in a packed-bed reactor using shell–core structural Ca(C3H7O3)2/CaCO3 catalyst”, Chemical Engineering Journal, Vol. 158, No. 2, (2010), 250-256.
19. Di Serio, M., Mallardo, S., Carotenuto, G., Tesser, R. and Santacesaria, E., “Mg/Al hydrotalcite catalyst for biodiesel production in continuous packed bed reactors”, Catalysis today, Vol. 195, No. 1, (2012), 54-58.
20. Koutsouki, A., Tegou, E., Kontakos, S., Kontominas, M.G., Pomonis, P.J. and Manos, G., “In situ transesterification of Cynara cardunculus L. seed oil via direct ultrasonication for the production of biodiesel”, Fuel Processing Technology, Vol. 134, (2015), 122-129.
21. He, B., Shao, Y., Ren, Y., Li, J. and Cheng, Y., “Continuous biodiesel production from acidic oil using a combination of cation-and anion-exchange resins”, Fuel Processing Technology, Vol. 130, (2015), 1-6.
22. Meher, L., Sagar, D.V. and Naik, S., “Technical aspects of biodiesel production by transesterification—a review”, Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Vol. 10, No. 3, (2006), 248-268.
23. Lee, H., Yunus , R., Juan, J.C. and Taufiq-Yap , Y.H., “Process optimization design for jatropha-based biodiesel production using response surface methodology”, Fuel Processing Technology, Vol. 92, No. 12, (2011), 2420-2428.
24. Eevera, T., Rajendran, K. and Saradha, S., “Biodiesel production process optimization and characterization to assess the suitability of the product for varied environmental conditions”, Renewable Energy, Vol. 34, No. 3, (2009), 762-765.
25. Chen, X., Du, W. and Liu, D., “Response surface optimization of biocatalytic biodiesel production with acid oil”, Biochemical Engineering Journal, Vol. 40, No. 3, (2008), 423-429.
26. Darnoko, D. and Cheryan, M., “Kinetics of palm oil transesterification in a batch reactor”, Journal of the American Oil Chemists' Society, Vol. 77, No. 12, (2000), 1263-1267.
27. Melero, J.A., Iglesias, J. and Morales, G., “Heterogeneous acid catalysts for biodiesel production: current status and future challenges”, Green Chemistry, Vol. 11, No. 9, (2009), 1285-1308.
28. Leevijit, T., Tongurai, C., Prateepchaikul, G. and Wisutmethangoon, W., “Performance test of a 6-stage continuous reactor for palm methyl ester production”, Bioresource Technology, Vol. 99, No. 1, (2008), 214-221.
29. Shibasaki-Kitakawa, N., Honda, H., Kuribayashi, H., Toda, T., Fukumura , T. and Yonemoto , T., “Biodiesel production using anionic ion-exchange resin as heterogeneous catalyst”, Bioresource Technology, Vol. 98, No. 2, (2007), 416-421.