1. International energy agency (IEA), World energy outlook, (2010).
3. U.S. energy information administration, https://www.eia.gov, (2009).
4. EU action against climate change: The european climate change programme, Luxembourg, (2006).
6. Zarei, M. and Khademi Zare, H., "Energy consumption modeling in residential buildings", International Journal of Architecture and Urban Development, Vol. 3, No. 1, (2013), 35-38.
7. Baetens, R., Jelle, B.P. and Gustavsen, A., "Phase change materials for building applications: A state-of-the-art review", Energy and Buildings
, Vol. 42, No. 9, (2010), 1361-1368. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.enbuild.2010.03.026
8. Sakulich, A.R. and Bentz, D.P., "Increasing the service life of bridge decks by incorporating phase change materials to reduce freeze-thaw cycles", Journal of Materials in Civil Engineering, Vol. 24, No. 8, (2011), 1034-1042.
9. Raoux, S. and Wuttig, M., Phase change materials: Science and applications", Springer, (2009).
10. Zalba, B., Marı́n, J.M.
, Cabeza, L.F. and Mehling, H.,
"Review on thermal energy storage with phase change: Materials, heat transfer analysis and applications", Applied Thermal Engineering
, Vol. 23, No. 3, (2003), 251-283. (https://doi.org/ 10.1016/S1359-4311(02)00192-8).
12. Tomas, V.T., Gaspar, U.L., Diego, A.V., Fabien, R. and Rodrigo, P., "Feasibility study of the application of a coling energy sorage system in a chiller plant of an office building located in Santiago, Chile". (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijrefrig.2019.01.028
13. Ahmad, M., Bontemps, A., Salle´e, H. and Quenard, D., "Thermal testing and numerical simulation of a prototype cell using light wallboards coupling vacuum isolation panels and phase change material", Energy and Buildings
, Vol. 38, (2006) ,673-681. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.enbuild.2005.11.002
14. Gracia, A.D., Navarro, L., Castell, A., Ruiz-Pardob, L., lvarez, S. and Cabeza, L.F., "Thermal analysis of a ventilated facade with PCM for cooling applications", Energy and Buildings
, Vol. 65, (2013), 508-515. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.enbuild.2013.06.032
15. Nelson, S., Christoph, F.R. and Ali, H., "Simulation-based analysis of the use of PCM-wallboards to reduce cooling energy demand and peak-loads in low-rise residential heavyweight buildings in Kuwait", Building Simulation, Vol. 10, No. 4, (2017), 481-495. (https://doi.org/10.1007/s12273-017-0347-2).
16. Solgi, E., Fayaz, R., MohammadKari, B., "Cooling load reduction in office buildings of hot-arid climate, combining phase change materials and night purge ventilation", Renewable Energy, Vol. 85, (2016), 725-731. (https://doi.org/10.1016/ j.renene.2015.07.028).
17. Marina, P., Saffari, M., Gracia, A.D., Zhud, X., Farid, M.M., Cabeza, L.F. and Ushaka, S., "Energy savings due to the use of PCM for relocatable lightweight buildings passive heating and cooling in different weather conditions", Energy and Buildings
, Vol. 129, (2016), 274-283. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.enbuild. 2016.08.007
18. Castell, A. Martorell, I., Medrano, M., Perez, G. and Cabeza, L.F., "Experimental study of using PCM in brick constructive solutions for passive cooling", Energy and Buildings
, Vol. 42, (2010), 534-540. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.enbuild.2009.10.022
19. Guarino, F., Athienitis, A., Cellura, M. and Bastien, D., "PCM thermal storage design in buildings: Experimental studies and applications to solaria in cold climates", Applied Energy, Vol. 185, (2017), 95-106. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.apenergy. 2016.10.046).
20. Principi, P. and Fioretti, R., "Thermal analysis of the application of PCM and low emissivity coating in hollow bricks", Energy and Buildings, Vol. 51, (2012), 131-142. (https://doi.org/ 10.1016/j.enbuild.2012.04.022).
21. Crawley, D.B., Hand, J.W., Kummert, M. and Griffith, B.T., "Contrasting the capabilities of building energy performance simulation programs", Building and Environment, Vol. 43, (2008), 661-673. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.buildenv.2006.10. 027).
22. AL-Saadi, S.N. and Zhai, Z.J., "Modeling phase change materials embedded in building enclosure: A review", Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews
, Vol. 21, (2013), 659-673. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.rser.2013.01.024
23. EnergyPlus, https://energyplus.net.
24. Transient system simulation tool (TRNSYS), http://www.trnsys.com.
25. EnergyPlus weather (EPW) data sources, https://energyplus.net/weather/sources.
27. Kosny, J., Yarbrough, D.W., Miller, W., Petrie, T., Childs, P., Syed, A.M. and Leuthold, D., "Thermal performance of PCM-enhanced building envelope systems", ASHRAE, (2007).
28. ASHRAE, ASHRAE fundamentals, Atlanta, USA, ASHRAE, (2013).
29. ASHRAE. ASHRAE standard 55-2004, Atlanta, USA, ASHRAE, (2004).