1. Karrar, W. and Zhang, Zh., "State of charge estimation for off-grid system under two charge controller using combination methods", International Journal of Systems Engineering, Vol. 2, No. 1, (2018), 1-8.
2. Rad, A.H., Haghgou, H., Ghadamian, H. and Sarhaddi, F., "A review on recently development of photovoltaic-thermal (PV/T) air based collector", Proceedings of 3rd International Conference on Technology and Energy Management, Tehran, (2017). (https://doi.org/IEAC03_028).
3. Vigneshwari, C.A., Velan, S.S., Venkateshwaran, M., Mydeen, M.A. and Kirubakaran, V., "Performance and economic study of on-grid and off-grid solar photovoltaic system", Proceedings of International Conference on Energy Efficient Technologies for Sustainability (ICEETS), (2016), 239-244. (https://doi.org/10.1109/ICEETS.2016. 7582933).
4. Ali, J., Ljaz, Y., Khan Niazi, H., Amer, Sh., Younis, M. and Hassan, W., "Simulation and implementation of solar power battery charger using Perturb & Observe algorithm", Proceedings of IEEE Conference on Power Generation System and Renewable Energy Technologies (PGSRET), Pakistan, (2015). (https://doi.org/10.1109/PGSRET. 2015.7312231).
5. Hicks, C., Baghzouz, Y. and Haddad, S., "Power quality of residential PV system under low solar irradiance and off-grid operation", Proceedings of IEEE Conferences, 18th International Conference on Harmonics and Quality of Power (ICHQP), Slovenia, (2018). (https://doi.org/10.1109/ICHQP.2018.8378937).
7. Laguado-Serrano, M.A., Luna-Paipa, E.A., Bustos-Marquez, L.F. and Sepulveda-Mora, S.B., "Performance comparison between PWM and MPPT charge controllers", Journal of Science and Technology, Año XXIV, Vol. 24, No. 1, (2019), 6-11. (ISSN: 2344-7214).
8. Jafari, M., Ghadamian, H., Seiabadi, L. and Yousef Beigi S., "Quantitative and qualitative analysis of the battery charge process within a PV off-grid system (Including: PWM and MPPT charge controllers)", Proceedings of 5th International Conference on Energy Management and Technology, Tehran, (2019). (https://doi.org/ IEAC05_047).
9. Badeda, J., Kwiecien, M., Schulte, D. and Uwe Sauer, D., "Battery state estimation for lead-acid batteries under float charge conditions by impedance: Benchmark of common detection methods", Journal of Applied Science, Vol. 8, No. 8, (2018), 1308. (https://doi.org/10.3390/ app8081308).
10. Hamid, M., Rahimi, J., Chowdhury, S. and Sunny, T., "Design and development of a maximum power point tracking (MPPT) charge controller for photo-voltaic (PV) power generation system", American Journal of Engineering Research (AJER), Vol. 5, No. 5, (2016), 15-22. (E-ISSN: 2320-0847).
11. Wong, Y., Chong, L., Rajkumar, R. and Leng, W., "A new state-of-charge estimation method for valve regulated lead acid batteries", Journal of Engineering Science and Technology, Vol. 12, No. 3, (2017), 584-595.