1. Karbassi, A.R., Abduli, M.A. and Mahin Abdollahzadeh, E., "Sustainability of energy production and use in Iran", Energy Policy, Vol. 35, No. 10, (2007), 5171-5180. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.enpol.2007.04.031).
2. Ghobadian, B., Najafi, G., Rahimi, H. and Yusaf, T.F., "Future of renewable energies in Iran", Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Vol 13, No. 3, (2009), 689-695. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.rser.2007.11.010).
3. Fadai, D., Shams Esfandabadi, Z.and Abbasi, A., "Analyzing the causes of non-development of renewable energy-related industries in Iran", Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Vol. 15, No. 6, (2011), 2690-2695. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.rser.2011.03.001).
4. Hosseini, S.E., Mohammadzadeh Andwari, A., Abdul Wahid, M. and Bagheri, G., "A Review on green energy potentials in Iran", Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Vol. 27, (2013), 533-545. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.rser.2013.07.015).
5. Li, H., Dai, Y.J., Köhler, M. and Wang, R.Z., "Simulation and parameter analysis of a two-stage desiccant cooling/heating system driven by solar air collectors", Energy Conversion and Management, Vol. 67, (2013), 309-317. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.enconman.2012.11.005).
6. Ge, T.S., Dai, Y.J. and Wang, Y.L., "Performance of two-stage rotary desiccant cooling system with different regeneration temperatures", Energy, Vol. 80, (2015), 556-566. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.energy.2014.12.010).
7. Enteria, N., Yoshino, H., Satake, A., Mochida, A., Takaki, R., Yoshie, R., Mitamura, T. and Baba, S., "Experimental heat and mass transfer of the separated and coupled rotating desiccant wheel and heat wheel", Experimental Thermal and Fluid Science, Vol. 34, No. 5, (2010), 603-615. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.expthermflusci.2009.12.001).
8. Liu, Y., Meng, D. and Sun, Y., "Feasible study on desiccant wheel with CO2 heat pump", Proceedings of IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science, Vol. 100, No. 1, (2017), 012209. (https://doi.org/10.1088/1755-1315/100/1/012209).
9. Preisler, A. and Brychta, M., "High potential of full year operation with solar driven desiccant evaporative cooling systems", Energy Procedia, Vol. 30, (2012), 668-675. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.egypro.2012.11.076).
10. Bourdoukan, P., Wurtz, E., Joubert, P. and Sperandio, M., "Potential of solar heat pipe vacuum collectors in the desiccant cooling process: Modelling and experimental results", Solar Energy, Vol. 82, No. 12, (2008), 1209-1219. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.solener.2008.06.003).
11. Ahmadzadehtalatapeh, M. and Khaki, S., "Application of phase change material (PCM) for cooling load reduction in lightweight and heavyweight buildings: Case study of a high cooling load region of Iran", Journal of Renewable Energy and Environment (JREE), Vol. 5, No. 2, (2018), 31-40. (https://doi.org/10.30501/jree.2018.88632).
12. Nie, J., Fang, L., Zhang, G., Sheng, Y., Kong, X., Zhang, Y. and Olesen, B.W., "Theoretical study on volatile organic compound removal and energy performance of a novel heat pump assisted solid desiccant cooling system", Building and Environment, Vol. 85, (2015), 233-242. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.buildenv.2014.11.034).
13. Ahmadzadehtalatapeh, M., "Solar assisted desiccant evaporative cooling system for office buildings in Iran: A yearly simulation model", Scientia Iranica, Vol. 25, No. 1, (2018), 280-298. (https://doi.org/10.24200/SCI.2017.4323).
14. Ge, T.S., Li, Y., Wang, R.Z. and Dai, Y.J., "A review of the mathematical models for predicting rotary desiccant wheel", Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Vol. 12, No. 6, (2008), 1485-1528. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.rser.2007.01.012).
15. Pridasawas, W., "Solar-driven refrigeration systems with focus on the ejector cycle", Ph.D. Thesis, Royal Institute of Technology, KTH, Stockholm, (2006).
16. La, D., Dai, Y.J., Li, Y., Wang, R.Z. and Ge, T.S., "Technical development of rotary desiccant dehumidification and air conditioning: A review", Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Vol. 14, No. 1, (2010), 130-147. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.rser.2009.07.016).
17. Rafique, M.M., Gandhidasan, P., Rehman, S. and Al-Hadhrami, L.M., "A review on desiccant based evaporative cooling systems", Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Vol. 45, (2015), 145-159. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.rser.2015.01.
18. Sopian, K., Dezfouli, M.M.S., Mat, S. and Ruslan, M.H., "Solar assisted desiccant air conditioning system for hot and humid areas", International Journal of Environment and Sustainability, Vol. 3, No. 1, (2014).(https://doi.org/10.24102/ijes.v3i1.447).
19. Keshavarz, S.A., Talebizadeh, P., Adalati, S., Mehrabian, M.A. and Abdolzadeh, M., "Optimal slope-angles to determine maximum solar energy gain for solar collectors used in Iran", International Journal of Renewable Energy Research, Vol. 2, No. 4, (2012), 665-673.
20. ASHRAE, ASHRAE Standard 62.1-2016, Atlanta, USA, (2016).