1. Jahangiri, M., Ghaderi, R., Haghani, A. and Nematollahi, O., “Finding the best locations for establishment of solar-wind power stations in Middle-East using GIS: A review”, Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Vol. 66, (2016), 38-52. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.rser.2016.07.069).
2. Ebrahimi, S., Jahangiri, M., Raiesi, H.A. and Rahimi Ariae, A., "Optimal planning of on-grid hybrid microgrid for remote island using HOMER software, Kish in Iran", International Journal of Energetica, Vol. 3, No. 2, (2018), 13-21.
3. REN21, "Highlights of the REN21 renewables 2017 global status report in perspective", REN21, (2017).
4. Munuswamy, S., Nakamura, K. and Kata, A., "Comparing the cost of electricity sourced from a fuelcell", Renewable Energy, Vol. 36, No. 11, (2011), 2978-2983. (https://doi.org/10.1016/ j.renene.2011.03.041).
5. Sanchez, A.S, Torres, E.A. and Kalid, R.A., "Renewable energy generation for the rural electrification of isolated communities in the Amazon Region", Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Vol. 49, (2015), 278-290. (https://doi.org/10.1016/ j.rser.2015.04.075).
6. Kim, H., Bae, S., Nam, D., Cho, H. and Chang, H.J., "Comparative analysis between the government micro-grid plan and computer simulation results based on real data: The practical case for a South Korean Island", Sustainability, Vol. 9, No. 2, (2017), 197. (https://doi.org/10.3390/su9020197).
7. Adewuyi, O.B. and Komolafe, O.A., "Optimal operational analysis of off-grid hybrid renewable energy system with multiple storage facilities", International Journal of Scientific & Engineering Research, Vol. 7, No. 10, (2016), 379-390.
8. Jahangiri, M., Rizi, R.A. and Alidadi Shamsabadi, A., "Feasibility study on simultaneous generation of electricity and heat using renewable energies in Zarrin Shahr, Iran", Sustainable Cities and Society
, Vol. 38, (2018), 647-661. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.scs.2018.01.043).
9. Chaharsooghi, S.K., Rezaei, M. and Alipour, M., "Iran’s energy scenarios on a 20-year vision", International Journal of Environmental Science and Technology, Vol. 12, No. 11, (2015), 3701-3718. (https://doi.org/10.1007/ s13762-015-0829-7).
10. Jahangiri, M., Haghani, A., Mostafaeipour, A., Khosravi, A. and Raeisi, H.A., "Assessment of solar-wind power plants in Afghanistan: A review", Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Vol. 99, (2019), 169-190. (https://doi.org/10.1016/ j.rser.2018.10.003).
11. Jahangiri, M., Haghani, A., Alidadi Shamsabadi, A., Mostafaeipour, A. and Pomares, L.M., "Feasibility study on the provision of electricity and hydrogen for domestic purposes in the south of Iran using grid-connected renewable energy plants" Energy Strategy Reviews, Vol. 23, (2019), 23-32. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.esr.2018.12.003).
12. Jahangiri, M., Haghani, A., Heidarian, S., Alidadi Shamsabadi, A. and Pomares, L.M., "Electrification of a tourist village using hybrid renewable energy systems, Sarakhiyeh in Iran", Journal of Solar Energy Research, Vol. 3, No. 3, (2018), 201-211.
13. Manwell J.F., McGowan J.G. and Rogers A.L., Wind energy explained: Theory, design and application, John Wiley & Sons; (2002).
14. Kucukali, S. and Dinçkal, Ç., "Wind energy resource assessment of Izmit in the West Black Sea coastal region of Turkey", Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Vol. 30, (2014), 790-5. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.rser.2013.11.018).
15. Mostafaeipour, A., "Feasibility study of harnessing wind energy for turbine installation in province of Yazd in Iran", Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Vol. 14, No. 1, (2010), 93-111. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.rser.2009.05.009).
16. Jain, P., Wind energy engineering, McGraw Hill, United States of America, (2011).
17. Vestas, Vestas Brochures, (2012), (http://www.vestas.com/ en/media/brochures.aspx/; [accessed 19 November 2018]).
18. Ganoe, R.E., Stackhouse, P.W. and DeYoung, R.J., "RETScreen® Plus Software Tutorial", National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA), (2017), 3-27.
19. Jahangiri, M., Khosravi, A., Raiesi, H.A. and Mostafaeipour, A., "Analysis of standalone PV-based hybrid systems for power generation in Rural area", International Conference on Fundamental Research in Electrical Engineering, Tehran, (2017).
20. Vahdatpour, S., Behzadfar, S., Siampour, L., Veisi, E. and Jahangiri, M., "Evaluation of off-grid hybrid renewable systems in the four climate regions of Iran", Journal of Renewable Energy and Environment, Vol. 4, No. 1, (2018), 61.
25. Jahangiri, M., Nematollahi, O., Sedaghat, A. and Saghafian, M., "Techno-economical assessment of renewable energies integrated with fuel cell for off grid electrification: A case study for developing countries", Journal of Renewable and Sustainable Energy, Vol. 7, No. 2, (2015), 023123. (https://doi.org/10.1063/ 1.4918592).
26. Windheim, R., "Wind energy utilization status of research and development in the Federal Republic of Germany", Wind power '85 Conference, San Francisco, CA (USA), (1985).