1. Rezagholizadeh, M., Aghaei, M. and Dehghan, O., "Foreign direct investment, stock market development, and renewable energy consumption: Case study of Iran", Journal of Renewable Energy and Environment (JREE), Vol. 7, No. 2, (2020), 8-18.
2. Carrasco, J.M., Franquelo, L., Bialasiewicz, J., Galvan, E., Portillo, R., Prats, M.M., Leon, J. and Moreno-Alfonso, N., "Power-electronic systems for the grid integration of renewable energy sources", Industrial Electronics, IEEE Transactions A: Survey
, Vol. 53, (2006), 1002-1016. (DOI: 10.1109/TIE.2006.878356
3. Justo, J.J., Mwasilu, F., Lee, J. and Jung, J.W., "AC-micro-grids versus DC-micro-grids with distributed energy resources", Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews A: Review,
Vol. 24, (2013), 387-405. (DOI: 10.1016/j.rser.2013.03.067
4. Elsayed, A.T., Mohamed, A.A. and Mohammed, O.A., "DC micro-grids and distribution systems", Electric Power Systems Research A: Overview,
Vol. 119, (2015), 407-417. (DOI: 10.1016/j.epsr. 2014.10.017
5. Azizi, N. and Moradi CheshmehBeigi, H., "Reactive and active power control of grid WECS based on DFIG and energy storage system under both balanced and unbalanced grid conditions", Journal of Renewable Energy and Environment (JREE), Vol. 4, No. 4, (2017), 31-38.
6. Rahmani, M., Faghihi, F., Moradi CheshmehBeigi, H. and Hosseini, S., "Frequency control of islanded microgrids based on fuzzy cooperative and influence of STATCOM on frequency of microgrids", Journal of Renewable Energy and Environment (JREE), Vol. 5, No. 4, (2019), 27-33.
7. Joung, K.W., Kim, T. and Park, J.W., "Decoupled frequency and voltage control for stand-alone microgrid with high renewable penetration", IEEE Transactions on Industry Applications, Vol. 55, No. 1, (2018), 122-133. (DOI: 10.1109/tia.2018.2866262).
8. Kim, J.Y., Jeon, J.H., Kim, S.K., Cho, C., Park, J.H., Kim, H.M. and Nam, K.Y., "Cooperative control strategy of energy storage system and micro sources for stabilizing the micro-grid during islanded operation", IEEE Transactions on Power Electronics
, Vol. 25, No. 12, (2010), 3037-3048. (DOI: 10.1109/TPEL.2010.2073488
9. Dastgeer, F. and Gelani, H.E., "A comparative analysis of system efficiency for AC and DC residential power distribution paradigms", Energy and Buildings
, Vol. 138, (2017), 648-654. (DOI: 10.1016/j.enbuild.2016.12.077
10. Xu, L. and Chen, D., "Control and operation of a DC micro-grid with variable generation and energy storage", IEEE Transactions on Power Delivery
, Vol. 26, No. 4, (2011), 2513-2522. (DOI: 10.1109/TPWRD.2011.2158456
11. Fallah, S., Deo, R., Shojafar, M., Conti, M. and Shamshirband, S., "Computational intelligence approaches for energy load forecasting in smart energy management grids", State of the Art, Future Challenges, and Research Directions Energies
, Vol. 11, No. 3, (2018), 596. (DOI: 10.3390/en11030596
12. Chen, D., Xu, L. and Yao, L., "DC voltage variation based autonomous control of DC micro-grids", IEEE Transactions on Power Delivery
, Vol. 28, No. 2, (2013), 637-648. (DOI: 10.1109/TPWRD. 2013.2241083
13. Augustine, S., Mishra, M.K. and Lakshminarasamma, N., "Adaptive droop control strategy for load sharing and circulating current minimization in low-voltage stand-alone DC micro-grid", IEEE Transactions on Sustainable Energy
, Vol. 6, No. 1, (2015), 132-141. (DOI: 10.1109/TSTE.2014.2360628
14. Dizqah, A.M., Maheri, A., Busawon, K. and Kamjoo, A., "A multivariable optimal energy management strategy for stand-alone dc micro-grids", IEEE Transactions on Power Systems
, Vol. 30, No. 5, (2015), 2278-2287. (DOI: 10.1109/TPWRS.2014.2360434
15. Anand, S., Fernandes, B.G. and Guerrero, J.M., "Distributed control to ensure proportional load sharing and improve voltage regulation in low voltage DC micro-grids", Fuel
, Vol. 3, No. 4, (2013). (DOI: 10.1109/TPEL.2012.2215055
16. Kordkheili, H., Banejad, M., Kalat, A., Pouresmaeil, E. and Catalão, J., "Direct-lyapunov-based control scheme for voltage regulation in a three-phase islanded microgrid with renewable energy sources", Energies
, Vol. 11, No. 5, (2018), 1161. (DOI: 10.3390/en11051161
17. Tahim, A.P.N., Pagano, D.J., Lenz, E. and Stramosk, V., "Modeling and stability analysis of islanded DC microgrids under droop control", IEEE Transactions on Power Electronics
, Vol. 30, No. 8, (2014), 4597-4607. (DOI: 10.1109/TPEL.2014.2360171
18. Herrera, L., Zhang, W. and Wang, J., "Stability analysis and controller design of DC microgrids with constant power loads”, IEEE Transactions on Smart Grid
, Vol. 8, No. 2, (2015), 881-888. (DOI: 10.1109/TSG.2015.2457909
19. Liu, S., Zhu, W., Cheng, Y. and Xing, B., "Modeling and small-signal stability analysis of an islanded DC microgrid with dynamic loads", Proceedings of 15th International Conference on Environment and Electrical Engineering
, (2015), 866-871. (DOI: 10.1109/EEEIC. 2015.7165277
20. Ghanbari, N., Bhattacharya, S. and Mobarrez, M., "Modeling and stability analysis of a dc microgrid employing distributed control algorithm", Proceedings of 9th IEEE International Symposium on Power Electronics for Distributed Generation Systems
, (2018),1-7. (DOI: 10.1109/PEDG.2018.8447707
21. Makrygiorgou, D. and Alexandridis, A., "Stability analysis of dc distribution systems with droop-based charge sharing on energy storage devices", Energies
, Vol. 10, No. 4, (2017), 433. (DOI: 10.3390/en10040433
22. Perez, F. and Damm, G., DC microgrids, In Microgrids design and implementation, (2019), 472-473. (DOI: 10.1007/978-3-319-98687-6_16).
23. Fei, G.A.O., Ren, K.A.N.G., Jun, C.A.O. and Tao, Y.A.N.G., "Primary and secondary control in DC microgrids", Journal of Modern Power Systems and Clean Energy A: Review,
, No. 2, (2019), 227-242. (DOI: 10.1007/s40565-018-0466-5
24. Sitbon, M., Aharon, I., Averbukh, M., Baimel, D. and Sassonker, M., "Disturbance observer based robust voltage control of photovoltaic generator interfaced by current mode buck converter", Energy Conversion and Management, Vol. 209, (2020). (DOI:10.1016/j.enconman.2020.112622).
25. Amiri, H., Markadeh, G.A., Dehkordi, N.M. and Blaabjerg, F., "Fully decentralized robust backstepping voltage control of photovoltaic systems for DC islanded microgrids based on disturbance observer method", ISA Transactions, (2020). (DOI: 10.1016/j.isatra. 2020.02.006).
26 Kumar, J., Agarwal, A. and Agarwal, V., "A review on overall control of DC microgrids", Journal of Energy Storage, Vol. 21, (2019), 113-138. (DOI: 10.1016/j.est.2018.11.013).
27. Mehdi, M., Jamali, S.Z., Khan, M.O., Baloch, S. and Kim, C.H., "Robust control of a DC microgrid under parametric uncertainty and disturbances", Electric Power Systems Research, Vol. 179, (2020). (DOI: 10.1016/j.epsr.2019.106074).
28. Nahata, P., Soloperto, R., Tucci, M., Martinelli, A. and Ferrari-Trecate, G., "A passivity-based approach to voltage stabilization in DC microgrids with ZIP loads", Automatica, Vol. 113, (2020). (DOI: 10.1016/j.automatica.2019.108770).
29. Tani, A., Camara, M.B. and Dakyo, B., "Energy management in the decentralized generation systems based on renewable energy-Ultracapacitors and battery to compensate the wind/load power fluctuations", IEEE Transactions on Industry Applications
, Vol. 51, No. 2, (2015), 1817-1827. (DOI: 10.1109/TIA.2014.2354737
30. Kumar, M., Srivastava, S.C., Singh, S.N. and Ramamoorty, M., "Development of a new control strategy based on two revolving field theory for single-phase VCVSI integrated to DC micro-grid", International Journal of Electrical Power & Energy Systems
, Vol. 98, (2018), 290-306. (DOI: 10.1016/j.ijepes.2017.11.042
31. Camara, M.B., Dakyo, B. and Gualous, H., "Polynomial control method of DC/DC converters for DC-bus voltage and currents management-Battery and supercapacitors", IEEE Transactions on Power Electronics
, Vol. 27, No. 3, (2012), 1455-1467. (DOI: 10.1109/TPEL.2011.2164581
32. Gavagsaz-Ghoachani, R., Phattanasak, M., Martin, J.P., Nahid-Mobarakeh, B., Pierfederici, S. and Riedinger, P., "Observer and lyapunov-based control for switching power converters with LC input filter", IEEE Transactions on Power Electronics,Vol. 34, No, 7, (2019), 7053-7066. (DOI: 10.1109/tpel.2018.2877180).
33. Muhammad, H.R., Power electronics handbook, Prentice Hall, (2001), 64-66.
34. Slotine, J.J.E. and Li, W., Applied nonlinear control, Englewood Cliffs, NJ: Prentice Hall, (1991), 65-66
35. Guda, S.R., Wang, C. and Nehrir, M.H., "Modeling of microturbine power generation systems", Electric Power Components and Systems, Vol. 34, No. 9, (2006), 1027-1041. (DOI: 10.1080/15325000600596767).