1. Shahsavari, A. and Akbari, M., "Potential of solar energy in developing countries for reducing energy-related emissions", Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews
, Vol. 90, (2018), 275-291. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.rser.2018.03.065
3. Davy, R., Gnatiuk, N., Pettersson, L. and Bobylev, L., "Climate change impacts on wind energy potential in the European domain with a focus on the Black Sea", Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews
, Vol. 81, Part 2 (2018), 1652-1659. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.rser.2017.05.253
5. Leonard, M.D., Michael ides, E.E. and Michael ides, D.N., "Substitution of coal power plants with renewable energy sources–Shift of the power demand and energy storage", Energy Conversion and Management
, Vol. 164, (2018), 27-35. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.enconman.2018.02.083)
6. Liu, G., Li, M., Zhou, B., Chen, Y. and Liao, S., "General indicator for techno-economic assessment of renewable energy resources", Energy Conversion and Management
, Vol. 156, (2018), 416-426. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.enconman.2017.11.054
8. Pulliam, N., Energy and the environment, Published by the English Press, (2011), 1-111.
9. Business Monitor International (BMI) research, Iran power report, (2018).
10. Cambron, P., Masson, C., Tahan, A. and Pelletier, F., "Control chart monitoring of wind turbine generators using the statistical inertia of a wind farm average", Renewable Energy
, Vol. 116, Part B, (2018), 88-98. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.renene.2016.09.029
11. Bergey Wind Power Company, Vol. 10, (Accessed January 2013).
12. Komoto, K., Lto, M., Van der Vleuten, P., Faiman, D. and Kurokawa, K., Energy from the desert, Very large scale photovoltaic systems: Socio-economic, financial, technical and environmental aspect,Routledge, Taylor & Francis Group, London and New York, (2013).
14. Gholizadeh, A., Rabiee, R. and Fadaeinedjad, A., "Scenario-based voltage stability constrained planning model for integration of large-scale wind farms", International Journal of Electrical Power & Energy Systems
, Vol. 105, (2019), 564-580. (https://doi.org/ 10.1016/j.ijepes.2018.09.002).
15. Richardson, D.B., "Electric vehicles and the electric grid: A review of modeling approaches, impacts, and renewable energy integration", Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews
, Vol. 19, (2013), 247-254. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.rser.2012.11.042
17. Najafi, G. and Ghobadian, B., "LLK1694-Wind energy resources and development in Iran", Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews
, Vol. 15, Issue 5, (2011), 2719-2728. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.rser.2011.03.002
18. Sharifi, A., "Estimated energy available from the wind flow of the Ghazvin Kahk Plain in order to construct a wind power plant", Proceedings of 11th International Conference on Mechanical Engineering, Isfahan University of Technology, Isfahan, (2006).
19. Wang, W.C., Wang, J.J. and Chong, W.T., "The effects of unsteady wind on the performances of a newly developed cross-axis wind turbine: A wind tunnel study", Renewable Energy
, Vol. 131, (2019), 644-659. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.renene.2018.07.061
21. Abdullah, M.A., Yatim, A.H.M., Tan, C.W. and Saidur, R., "A review of maximum power point tracking algorithms for wind energy systems", Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews
, Vol. 16, Issue 5, (2012), 3220-3227. (https://doi.org/ 10.1016/j.rser.2012.02.016).
23. Sedaghat, A., Hassanzadeh, A., Jamali, J., Mostafaeipour, A. and, Chen, W.H., "Determination of rated wind speed for maximum annual energy production of variable speed wind turbines", Applied Energy
, Vol. 205, (2017), 781-789. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.apenergy.2017.08.079
24. Keyhani, M., Ghasemi-Varnamkhasti, M. and Khanali, R., "An assessment of wind energy potential as a power generation source in the capital of Iran, Tehran", Energy
, Vol. 35, Issue 1, 188-201. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.energy.2009.09.009.
25. Fathabadi, H., "Novel high-efficient large-scale stand-alone solar/wind hybrid power source equipped with battery bank used as storage device", Journal of Energy Storage
, Vol. 17, (2018), 485-495. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.est.2018.04.008
28. Hooshmand, M. and Hosseini, S.H., "Economic evaluation of electricity generation using wind energy by the private sectoring Iran", Financial Monetary Economy
, Vol. 21, No 8, (2013), 87-106. (In Farsi) (https://doi.org/10.22067/pm.v21i8.45858
30. Jensen, C.U., Panduro, T.E., Lundhede, T.H., Nielsen, A.S.E., Dalsgaard, M. and Thorsen, B.J., "The impact of on-shore and off-shore wind turbine farms on property prices", Energy Policy
, Vol. 116, (2018), 50-59. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.enpol.2018.01.046
31. Nasiri, J., "Wind energy potential in Iran", New Energy Articles, Ministry of Energy, (1997).
33. National Renewable Energy Laboratory, Vol. 10, (Accessed January 2013).
34. Henckes, P., Knaut, A., Obermüller, F. and Frank, C., "The benefit of long-term high resolution wind data for electricity system analysis", Energy
, Vol. 143, (2018), 934-942. (https://doi.org/10.1016/ j.energy.2017.10.049).
37. Abanda, F.H., "Renewable energy sources in Cameroon: Potentials, benefits and enabling environment", Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews
, Vol. 16, Issue 7, (2012), 4557-4562. (https://doi.org/ 10.1016/j.rser.2012.04.011)
38. Murcia, J.P., Réthoré, P.E., Dimitrov, N., Natarajan, A., Sørensen, J.D., Graf, P. and Kim, T., "Uncertainty propagation through an aeroelastic wind turbine model using polynomial surrogates", Renewable Energy
, Vol. 119, (2018), 910-922. (https://doi.org/10.1016/ j.renene.2017.07.070)
41. Ishaq, H., Dincer, I. and Naterer, G.F., "Performance investigation of an integrated wind energy system for co-generation of power and hydrogen", International Journal of Hydrogen Energy
, Vol. 43, Issue 19, (2018), 9153-9164. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijhydene.2018.03.139
43. Scherhaufer, P., Höltinger, S., Salak, B., Schauppenlehner, T. and Schmidt, J., "Patterns of acceptance and non-acceptance within energy landscapes: A case study on wind energy expansion in Austria", Energy Policy
, Vol. 109, (2017), 863-870. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.enpol.2017.05.057
49. Gupta, R. and Biswas, A., "Wind data analysis of Silchar (Assam, India) by Rayleigh’s and Weibull methods", Journal of Mechanical Engineering Research
, Vol. 2, (2010), 10-24. (https://doi.org/10.5897/JMER.9000051)
52. Van Dijk, M.T., Van Wingerden, J.W., Ashuri, T. and Li, Y., "Wind farm multi-objective wake redirection for optimizing power production and loads", Energy
, Vol. 121, (2017), 561-569. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.energy.2017.01.051
53. Nie, J. and Jiachun, L., "Technical potential assessment of offshore wind energy over shallow continent shelf along China coast", Renewable Energy
, Vol. 128, Part A, (2018), 391-399. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.renene.2018.05.081
54. Santos-Alamillos, F.J., Thomaidis, N.S., Usaola-García, J., Ruiz-Arias, J.A. and Pozo-Vázquez, D., "Exploring the mean-variance portfolio optimization approach for planning wind repowering actions in Spain", Renewable Energy
, Vol. 106, (2017), 335-342. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.renene.2017.01.041
55. Martínez, E., Latorre-Biel, J.I., Jiménez, E., Sanz, F. and Blanco, J., "Life cycle assessment of a wind farm repowering process", Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews
, Vol. 93, (2018), 260-271. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.rser.2018.05.044
57. Prata, R., Carvalho, P.M. and Azevedo, I.L., "Distributional costs of wind energy production in Portugal under the liberalized Iberian market regime", Energy Policy
, Vol. 113, (2018), 500-512. (https://doi.org/ 10.1016/j.enpol.2017.11.030)
58. Williams, E., Hittinger, E., Carvalho, R. and Williams, R., "Wind power costs expected to decrease due to technological progress", Energy Policy
, Vol. 106, (2017), 427-435. (https://doi.org/10.1016/ j.enpol.2017.03.032)
63. Ayodele, T.R., Ogunjuyigbe, A.S.O. and Amusan, T.O., "Techno-economic analysis of utilizing wind energy for water pumping in some selected communities of Oyo State, Nigeria", Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews
, Vol. 91, (2018), 335-343. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.rser.2018.03.026
65. Kumar, R., Raahemifar, K. and Fung, A.S., "A critical review of vertical axis wind turbines for urban applications", Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews
, Vol. 89, (2018), 281-291. (https://doi.org/ 10.1016/j.rser.2018.03.033)
66. Long, H., Zhang, Z., Sun, M.X. and Li, Y.F., "The data-driven schedule of wind farm power generations and required reserves", Energy
, Vol. 149, (2018), 485-495. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.energy.2018.02.058
67. Souza, R.R., Moreira, A.B., Barros, T.A. and Rupert, E., "A proposal for a wind system equipped with a doubly fed induction generator using the Conservative Power Theory for active filtering of harmonics currents", Electric Power Systems Research
, Vol. 164, (2018), 167-177. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.epsr.2018.07.027
68. Sadeghi, M. and Karimi, M., "GIS-based solar and wind turbine site selection using multi-criteria analysis: Case study: Tehran, Iran", The International Archive of the Photogrammetry, Remote Sensing and Spatial Information Sciences
, Vol. XLII-4/W4, (2017), 469-476. (https://doi.org/10.5194/isprs-archives-XLII-4-W4-469-2017
69. Serri, E., Lembo, D., Airoldi, C. and Gelli, M., "Wind energy plants repowering potential in Italy: Technical-economic assessment", Renewable Energy
, Vol. 115, (2018), 382-390. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.renene.2017.08.031)
71. Sur, J.R., Belthoff, E.R., Bjerre, B.A. and Millsap, T.K., "The utility of point count surveys to predict wildlife interactions with wind energy facilities: An example focused on golden eagles", Ecological Indicators
, Vol. 88, (2018), 126-133. (https://doi.org/ 10.1016/j.ecolind.2018.01.024)
72. Mostafaeipour, A., "Feasibility study of harnessing wind energy for turbine installation in province of Yazd in Iran", Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews
, Vol. 14, Issue 1, (2010), 93-111. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.rser.2009.05.009
74. Mirzahosseini, H. and Taheri, T., "Environmental, technical and financial feasibility study of solar power plants by RET Screen, according to the targeting of energy subsidies in Iran", Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews
, Vol. 16, Issue 5, (2012), 2806-2811. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.rser.2012.01.066)
76. Akbari, M., Neamatollahi, E. and Neamatollahi, P., "Evaluating land suitability for spatial planning in arid regions of eastern Iran using fuzzy logic and multi-criteria analysis", Ecological Indicators
, Vol. 98, (2019), 587-598. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ecolind.2018.11.035)
77. Martino, T., Christian, B. and Banister, D., "Modelling diffusion feedbacks between technology performance, cost and consumer behavior for future energy-transport systems", Journal of Power Sources
, Vol. 251, (2014), 130-136. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jpowsour.2013.11.028
78. Cansino, J.M., Pablo-Romero, M.P., Roma, R. and Yn˜iguez, R., "Tax incentives to promote green electricity: an overview of EU-27 countries", Energy Policy
, Vol. 38, Issue 10, (2010), 6000-6008. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.enpol.2010.05.055
79. Lowther, S.M. and Tyler S., "A review of impacts of wind turbines on birds in the UK- Report No. W/13/00426/REP3", Energy Technology Support Unit (ETSU), (1996).
80. Łopucki, R., Klich, D., Ścibior, A., Gołębiowska, D. and Perzanowski, K., "Living in habitats affected by wind turbines may result in an increase in corticosterone levels in ground dwelling animals", Ecological Indicators
, Vol. 84, (2018), 165-171. (http://doi.org/10.1016/j.ecolind.2017.08.052)
81. Dusonchet, E.T., "Comparative economic analysis of support policies for solar PV in the most representative EU countries", Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews
, Vol. 42, (2015), 986-998. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.rser.2014.10.054
82. Gandomkar, M.R. and Kaviani, S.A., "Investigation of wind energy in Sistan and Baluchestan province in order to produce wind power", Research Journal of Isfahan University, Vol. 27, (2009), 1-19.
84. Fornarelli, R., Shahnia, F., Anda, M., Bahri, P.A. and Ho, G., "Selecting an economically suitable and sustainable solution for a renewable energy-powered water desalination system: A rural Australian case study", Desalination
, Vol. 435, (2018), 128-139. (https://doi.org/ 10.1016/j.desal.2017.11.008
88. Barré, K., Le Viol, I., Bas, Y. and Julliard, R.C., "Estimating habitat loss due to wind turbine avoidance by bats: Implications for European siting guidance", Biological Conservation
, Vol. 226, (2018), 205-214. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.biocon.2018.07.011
89. Azadi, P., Nezam-Sarmadi, A., Mahmoudzadeh, A. and Shirvani, T., "The outlook for natural gas, electricity and renewable energy in Iran", Stanford Iran 2040 project, An Academic Platform for Research on Iran’s Long-Term Sustainable Development, (2017), 1-28
91. Arnold, B., Lutz, T. and Krämer, E., "Design of a boundary-layer suction system for turbulent trailing-edge noise reduction of wind turbines", Renewable Energy
, Vol. 123, (2018), 249-262. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.renene.2018.02.050
92. Anonymous Iran and World Energy Facts and Figures, (2014), 1-131.
93. Aman, M.M., Solangi, K.H., Hossain, M.S., Badarudin, A., Jasmon, G.B., Mokhlis, H., Bakar, A.H.A. and Kazi, S.N., "A review of safety, health and environmental (SHE) issues of solar energy system", Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews
, Vol. 41, (2015), 190-204. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.rser.2014.08.086
95. Alamdari, P., Nematollahi, O. and Mirhosseini, M., "Assessment of wind energy in Iran: A review", Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews
, Vol. 16, Issue 1, (2012), 836-860. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.rser.2011.09.007
96. Ahmed, A.S., "Wind energy characteristics and wind park installation in Shark El-Ouinat, Egypt", Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews
, Vol. 82, Part 1, (2018), 734-742. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.rser.2017.09.031
99. Abbasi, M.R., Monazzam, M.H., Ebrahimi, S.Y., Zakerian, M.F. and Dehghan, A., "Assessment of noise effects of wind turbine on the general health of staff at wind farm of Manjil, Iran", Journal of Law Frequency Noise, Vibration and Active Control
, Vol. 35, NO. 1, (2016), 91-98. (https://doi.org/10.1177/0263092316628714