1. Parasuraman, A., Lim, T.M., Menictas, C. and Skyllas-Kazacos, M., "Review of material research and development for vanadium redox flow battery applications", Electrochimica Acta, Vol. 101, (2013), 27-40.
2. Rahman, F. and Skyllas-Kazacos, M., "Vanadium redox battery: Positive half-cell electrolyte studies", Journal of Power Sources, Vol. 189, No. 2, (2009), 1212-1219.
3. Roe, S., Menictas, C. and Skyllas-Kazacos, M., "A high energy density vanadium redox flow battery with 3 M vanadium electrolyte", Journal of The Electrochemical Society, Vol. 163, No. 1, (2016), A5023-A5028.
4. Liu, Q., Grim, G., Papandrew, A., Turhan, A., Zawodzinski, T. A. and Mench, M. M., "High performance vanadium redox flow batteries with optimized electrode configuration and membrane selection", Journal of The Electrochemical Society, Vol. 159, No. 8, (2012), A1246-A1252.
5. Kabir, H., Gyan, I. O. and Cheng, I. F., "Electrochemical modification of a pyrolytic graphite sheet for improved negative electrode performance in the vanadium redox flow battery", Journal of Power Sources, Vol. 342, (2017), 31-37.
6. Wang, W. and Wang, X., "Investigation of Ir-modified carbon felt as the positive electrode of an all-vanadium redox flow battery", Electrochimica Acta, Vol. 52, No. 24, (2007), 6755-6762.
7. Liu, T., Li, X., Xu, C. and Zhang, H., "Activated carbon fiber paper based electrodes with high electrocatalytic activity for vanadium flow batteries with improved power density", ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces, Vol. 9, No. 5, (2017), 4626-4633.
8. Sun, B. and Skyllas-Kazacos, M., "Modification of graphite electrode materials for vanadium redox flow battery application—I. Thermal treatment", Electrochimica Acta, Vol. 37, No. 7, (1992), 1253-1260.
9. Sun, B. and Skyllas-Kazacos, M., "Chemical modification of graphite electrode materials for vanadium redox flow battery application—part II. Acid treatments", Electrochimica Acta, Vol. 37, No. 13, (1992), 2459-2465.
10. Noack, J. and Tübke, J., "A comparison of materials and treatment of materials for vanadium redox flow battery", ECS Transactions, Vol. 25, No. 35, (2010), 235-245.
11. Li, X.-g., Huang, K.-l., Liu, S.-Q., Ning, T. and Chen, L.-q., "Characteristics of graphite felt electrode electrochemically oxidized for vanadium redox battery application", Transactions of Nonferrous Metals Society of China, Vol. 17, No. 1, (2007), 195-199.
12. González, Z., Sánchez, A., Blanco, C., Granda, M., Menéndez, R. and Santamaría, R., "Enhanced performance of a Bi-modified graphite felt as the positive electrode of a vanadium redox flow battery", Electrochemistry Communications, Vol. 13, No. 12, (2011), 1379-1382.
13. Li, L., Kim, S., Wang, W., Vijayakumar, M., Nie, Z., Chen, B., Zhang, J., Xia, G., Hu, J. and Graff, G., "A Stable Vanadium Redox‐Flow Battery with High Energy Density for Large‐Scale Energy Storage", Advanced Energy Materials, Vol. 1, No. 3, (2011), 394-400.
14. Yue, L., Li, W., Sun, F., Zhao, L. and Xing, L., "Highly hydroxylated carbon fibres as electrode materials of all-vanadium redox flow battery", Carbon, Vol. 48, No. 11, (2010), 3079-3090.
15. Bard, A.J. and Faulkner, L.R., "Fundamentals and applications", Electrochemical Methods, 2nd ed.; Wiley: New York, (2001).
16. Lefrou, C., Fabry, P. and Poignet, J.-C., "Electrochemistry: the basics, with examples", Springer Science & Business Media, (2012).
17. Conway, B. and Jerkiewicz, G., "Nature of electrosorbed H and its relation to metal dependence of catalysis in cathodic H 2 evolution", Solid State Ionics, Vol. 150, No. 1, (2002), 93-103.