1. Iran's Balance Sheet (2012), Tehran: Iran Department of Energy
2. Martínez, P.J., Martínez, J.C. and Lucas, M., "Design and Test Results of a Low-Capacity Solar Cooling System in Alicante (Spain)", Solar Energy, Vol. 86, (2012), 2950-2960.
7. Fan, Y., Luo, L. and Souyri, B., "Review of Solar Sorption Refrigeration Technologies: Development and Applications", Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Vol. 11, (2007), 1758-75.
8. Sarbu, I. and Sebarchievici, C., "Review of Solar Refrigeration and Cooling Systems", Energy and Buildings, Vol. 67, (2013), 286-97.
9. Ferreira, C.I. and Kim, D.S., "Techno-Economic Review of Solar Cooling Technologies Based on Location-Specific Data", International Journal of Refrigeration, Vol. 39, (2013), 23-37.
10. Abdulateef, J.M., Sopian, K., Alghoul, M.A. and Sulaiman, M.Y., "Review on Solar-Driven Ejector Refrigeration Technologies", Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Vol. 13, (2009), 1338-1349.
11. Otanicar, T., Taylor, R.A. and Phelan, P.E., "Prospects for Solar Cooling–an Economic and Environmental Assessment", Solar Energy, Vol. 86, (2012), 1287-1299.
12. Buonomano, A., Calise, F. and Palombo, A., "Solar Heating and Cooling Systems by Cpvt and Et Solar Collectors: A Novel Transient Simulation Model", Applied Energy, Vol. 103, (2012), 588-606.
13. Chidambaram, L.A., Ramana, A.S., Kamaraj, G. and Velraj, R., "Review of Solar Cooling Methods and Thermal Storage Options", Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Vol. 15, (2011), 3220-3228.
14. Hammad, M. and Zurigat, Y., "Performance of a Second Generation Solar Cooling Unit", Solar Energy, Vol. 62, (1998), 79-84.
15. Syed, A., Izquierdo, M., Rodriguez, P., Maidment, G., Missenden, J., Lecuona, A. and Tozer, R., "A Novel Experimental Investigation of a Solar Cooling System in Madrid", International Journal of Refrigeration, Vol. 28, (2005), 859-871.
16. Marc, O., Praene, J.P., Bastide, A. and Lucas, F., "Modeling and Experimental Validation of the Solar Loop for Absorption Solar Cooling System Using Double-Glazed Collectors", Applied Thermal Engineering, Vol. 31, (2011), 268-277.
17. Marcos, J.D., Izquierdo, M. and Parra, D., "Solar Space Heating and Cooling for Spanish Housing: Potential Energy Savings and Emissions Reduction", Solar Energy, Vol. 85, (2011), 2622-2641.
18. Yin, Y.L., Song, Z.P., Li, Y., Wang, R.Z. and Zhai, X.Q., "Experimental Investigation of a Mini-Type Solar Absorption Cooling System under Different Cooling Modes", Energy and Buildings, Vol. 47, (2012), 131-138.
19. Florides, G.A., Kalogirou, S.A., Tassou, S.A. and Wrobel, L.C., "Modelling and Simulation of an Absorption Solar Cooling System for Cyprus", Solar Energy, Vol. 72, (2002), 43-51.
20. Assilzadeh, F., Kalogirou, S.A., Ali, Y. and Sopian, K., "Simulation and Optimization of a Libr Solar Absorption Cooling System with Evacuated Tube Collectors", Renewable Energy, Vol. 30, (2005), 1143-1159.
21. Argiriou, A.A., Balaras, C.A., Kontoyiannidis, S. and Michel, E., "Numerical Simulation and Performance Assessment of a Low Capacity Solar Assisted Absorption Heat Pump Coupled with a Sub-Floor System", Solar Energy, Vol. 79, (2005), 290-301.
22. Sanjuan, C., Soutullo, S. and Heras, M.R., "Optimization of a Solar Cooling System with Interior Energy Storage", Solar Energy,Vol. 84, (2010), 1244-1254.
23. Calise, F., d’Accadia, M.D. and Vanoli, L., "Thermoeconomic Optimization of Solar Heating and Cooling Systems", Energy Conversion and Management, Vol. 52, (2011), 1562-1573.
24. Praene, J.P., Marc, O., Lucas, F. and Miranville, F., "Simulation and Experimental Investigation of Solar Absorption Cooling System in Reunion Island", Applied Energy, Vol. 88, (2011), 831-839.
25. Mateus, T. and Oliveira, A.C., "Energy and Economic Analysis of an Integrated Solar Absorption Cooling and Heating System in Different Building Types and Climates", Applied Energy, Vol. 86, (2009), 949-957.
26. Hang, Y., Du, L., Qu, M. and Peeta, S., "Multi-Objective Optimization of Integrated Solar Absorption Cooling and Heating Systems for Medium-Sized Office Buildings", Renewable Energy, Vol. 52, (2013), 67-78.
27. Mazloumi, M., Naghashzadegan, M. and Javaherdeh, K., "Simulation of Solar Lithium Bromide–Water Absorption Cooling System with Parabolic Trough Collector", Energy Conversion and Management, Vol. 49, (2008), 2820-2832.
28. Duffy, J., Beckman, W., Solar Engineering of Thermal Processes, Wiley&Sons, New York, (1991).
29. Sepehr, S. and Hassan, H., "Thermo-economic optimization of solar CCHP plant using Genetic and Particle swarm Algorithms", Journal of Solar Energy Engineering, Vol. 6, (2014), 430-442.
30. Khorasaninejad, E. and Hajabdollahi, H., "Thermo-Economic and Environmental Optimization of Solar assisted Heat Pump Plant by using Multi-Objective Particle Swarm Algorithm", Energy, Vol. 72, (2014), 680-690.
31. Broad, X., Non-Electric Chiller, Model Selection and Design Manual, Broad Central Air Conditioning (Absorption LiBr+ H20). Sept (2008).
32. Deb, K., Multi-objective optimization using evolutionary algorithms. Chichester: John Wiley and Sons Ltd, (2001).
33. Safaripour, M.H. and Mehrabian, M.A., "Predicting the direct, diffuse, and global solar radiation on a horizontal surface and comparing with real data", Heat and Mass Transfer,
Vol. 47, (2011)
34. Hajabdollahi, H., Ahmadi, P. and Dincer, I., "Modeling and Multi-Objective Optimization of Plain Fin and Tube Heat Exchanger Using Evolutionary Algorithm", International Journal of Thermophysics and Heat Transfer, Vol. 3, (2011), 424-431.
35. Hajabdollahi, H., Ahmadi, P. and Dincer, I., "Exergetic optimization of shell-and-tube heat exchangers using NSGA-II", Heat Transfer Engineering, Vol. 33, (2012), 618-628.